Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’ve had so many packages for Lyla delivered…”

So that’s why she shared it. Monetising your child’s trauma. Lovely.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why in the damn hell was she posting about vlogs and d23 this weekend if it was that bad!?
Couple of things though, praising Lyla for being a good girl always smiling isnt leaving her any room to feel anything else. I would wager that shes now trained to smile whenever a camera is shoved in her face.
because she couldn't be seen as doing loads of stuff while Lyla was so poorly but couldn't milk the whole hospital situation as much as she wanted to because they were sent home. So just reposted things others had put up to look like she's this amazing Disney fan girl keeping up with all the news. I agree about the smiling crap, she was probably scared but obviously can't show that on camera and was probably posed for them all. Also that top smile when she has her finger all bandaged up is definitely not a happy smile it looks like a forced smile to me.

Reactions: 4
Is that PO box is still open!? Spose it would go to show that she never intended to leave if she didnt close it..
I couldn't see it anywhere but it must still be open or she's given out there personal address which means shes gone and picked things up if she still has her po box.

Reactions: 1
My eldet son is doing internet safety at school this term. Perhaps she could do with attending as one of the rules is, don't give your address to strangers!

Reactions: 4
Really devastated about the queen apparently but is watching a Disney firework show instead of the queen being moved to buckingham
Palace….

How come she’s at Starbucks? I thought it was Costa she got free with her life insurance? I thought she paid for her 8 annual holidays by not getting takeaway coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cafe Nero is where they get free coffees. Oh in all the stress she spent money thats so not like her!! Also if she can't be at school surely she shouldn't be at Starbucks what's wrong with doing school work at home
How come she’s at Starbucks? I thought it was Costa she got free with her life insurance? I thought she paid for her 8 annual holidays by not getting takeaway coffee?

“What this week has taught me… life is short, so live it”

The queen was 96! And Lyla only injured her finger, it wasn’t a near death experience. What is she on about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“What this week has taught me… life is short, so live it”

The queen was 96! And Lyla only injured her finger, it wasn’t a near death experience. What is she on about?!
"What this week has taught me....life is short, so live it....now click these affiliate links so I can afford to book a castle view room at the Contemporary Resort for my 754th holiday in 2023"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And buy my crappy prints and obviously buy the things who are stupid enough to think I'm an influencer 🙃 and are giving me money!!
"What this week has taught me....life is short, so live it....now click these affiliate links so I can afford to book a castle view room at the Contemporary Resort for my 754th holiday in 2023"

Need to send this to Sian!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I haven't checked in here for a while. I am absolutely disgusted that Sian thought it appropriate to put up a photo of her child in that situation!! She really is just sooo desperate for views and likes and attention. There really is something mentally wrong with that desperate need for constant validation. Those poor poor girls. When they are older and see all this they are going to have so many questions for their parents. And that goes for dad too, as if he wasn't happy he would do something about it. I'd be embarassed if I was him, watching my partner film herself fake crying in her car, and updating random instagram followers with a photo of my child having some sort of hospital procedure, and obviously in pain. A total invasion of her childs privacy. Just the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 6
Each to their own but I do find the Knapp’s priorities so odd. First they didn’t move to a bigger house as it meant cutting down on holidays. Now they are down to one car, even though Sian is a shift-worker.

I’m a shift worker and we found it impossible with one car. When I was on a long-day and needed to drive to work at 6:30am it meant that either my partner and kids were left without a car all day or that they had to drop me off at work at 7am and pick me up at 8:30pm. For us the cost of a second car (which is probably less than any one of their four trips to Disney this year) just made our life so much liveable.

I mean it could be an environmental choice but, as a family, they are on 24 transatlantic flights this year alone. That’s about 7 tonnes of CO2 compared to 3 tonnes a year for a small car.

Reactions: 5
Especially as Callum certainly used to work at the waitrose in oakgrove in Milton Keynes which is an hr away from market harbour and must work shifts too. Unless he's moved to the local one.
Each to their own but I do find the Knapp’s priorities so odd. First they didn’t move to a bigger house as it meant cutting down on holidays. Now they are down to one car, even though Sian is a shift-worker.

I’m a shift worker and we found it impossible with one car. When I was on a long-day and needed to drive to work at 6:30am it meant that either my partner and kids were left without a car all day or that they had to drop me off at work at 7am and pick me up at 8:30pm. For us the cost of a second car (which is probably less than any one of their four trips to Disney this year) just made our life so much liveable.

I mean it could be an environmental choice but, as a family, they are on 24 transatlantic flights this year alone. That’s about 7 tonnes of CO2 compared to 3 tonnes a year for a small car.

Especially as Callum certainly used to work at the waitrose in oakgrove in Milton Keynes which is an hr away from market harbour and must work shifts too. Unless he's moved to the local one.
even if he has moved locations, it seems a little short sighted doesn’t it? What if he’s asked to move again? My husband and I could probably manage with one car but it is SO MUCH EASIER for us to have two. Especially when one car is without finance, the tax, MOT and instance isn’t really that much for the convenience.

even if he has moved locations, it seems a little short sighted doesn’t it? What if he’s asked to move again? My husband and I could probably manage with one car but it is SO MUCH EASIER for us to have two. Especially when one car is without finance, the tax, MOT and instance isn’t really that much for the convenience.
I agree I'm not saying having 1 car is a good idea especially as they live in a small market town without things like hospitals ect. I was just saying unless he's moved to the local one he's working at least an hr away too.

I agree I'm not saying having 1 car is a good idea especially as they live in a small market town without things like hospitals ect. I was just saying unless he's moved to the local one he's working at least an hr away too.
Maybe she got her set shifts?
I recon they lease cars. 2 £300-600 payments is a lot. Thats why she wants to do digital prints.
Her lifestyle is finally catching her credit card bill out...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.