Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she's added a next in 2022 line on her bio, wdw, dlp and bruges to look forward to in the next 3 months.

I just can't imagine setting your camera up to take a photo like that. How self obsessed and egomaniacal. I want everyone backing her 'brand' to understand why that photo was so bloody inappropriate.

Reactions: 5
Noticed she's added a next in 2022 line on her bio, wdw, dlp and bruges to look forward to in the next 3 months.
She better bleeping not, Im going to belgum and DLP in nov and dec.

How ever anyone feels about the royal family, that was self obsessed. Shes trash wrapped in a middle class income.

New lows for princess knapp

Reactions: 2
She better bleeping not, Im going to belgum and DLP in nov and dec.

How ever anyone feels about the royal family, that was self obsessed. Shes trash wrapped in a middle class income.

New lows for princess knapp
I knows she said she at a hen do at dlp in December I think it was.

Honestly I was disgusted with that picture it was completely unacceptable and unnecessary to do. Hannah Rickets on YouTube has popped up a video of her taking flowers to Buckingham Palace for the Queen, she said she doesn't know if she'll even post it and if she did how long she put it up but wanted to document the situation (she has a lot of American followers who would appreciate the video) she was completely respectful of the situation, dressed in black, speaking in a low tone, using her phone to film short snippets but stayed there without recording for a good amount of time and obviously upset by what has happened. She also doesn't do YouTube to make her money ect. So it was more about showing people what it was like in a respectful way. Sian wanted to make it about herself.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but posting a picture of your poor little one clearly in pain whilst the medics are clearly still dealimg with her poor hand? Nope. Wrong. I thought the ott reaction to Queenie was it but this tops it for me. A simple text explanation if you must update...no need to take a picture of her discomfort. With her being in the profession she is in I would have thought she would carry herself better but clearly not. It truly is all about the views.

I'm sorry but posting a picture of your poor little one clearly in pain whilst the medics are clearly still dealimg with her poor hand? Nope. Wrong. I thought the ott reaction to Queenie was it but this tops it for me. A simple text explanation if you must update...no need to take a picture of her discomfort. With her being in the profession she is in I would have thought she would carry herself better but clearly not. It truly is all about the views.
I can never understand the need to update the public or your friends on your little ones visits to hospital. It’s almost a need for congratulations that she has bothered to take her.

Reactions: 6
Hi all new on this thread, just seen her post about HM The Queen urgh how self-involved. We don't need to know about Lyla hurting her hand, we all have bigger and (no offence) better things to be concerned about right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then a post thanking people for their messages and how she can't reply and won't say what happened as it was so traumatic for them, so traumatic she managed to take a picture and post about it. Unbelievable!! My daughter spent 4 weeks in hospital when she was 10 weeks old due to her medical condition we now know she has. Didn't mention it till we came home for the weekend after 2 weeks unfortunately ended up back in for the 2nd 2 weeks after that weekend and again didn't mention it till we came home. Its not needed. Be present with your child not with your phone Sian!!

Reactions: 6
Then a post thanking people for their messages and how she can't reply and won't say what happened as it was so traumatic for them, so traumatic she managed to take a picture and post about it. Unbelievable!! My daughter spent 4 weeks in hospital when she was 10 weeks old due to her medical condition we now know she has. Didn't mention it till we came home for the weekend after 2 weeks unfortunately ended up back in for the 2nd 2 weeks after that weekend and again didn't mention it till we came home. Its not needed. Be present with your child not with your phone Sian!!
Once again using her kids for engagement. She's appalling.

The thing for me isn’t that she posted about it, that’s fine. It’s the fact she took a photo of her young daughter whilst she was having urgent medical treatment in order to post on a monetised Instagram account. This is her taking and posting a picture of her daughter’s trauma for likes, follows, and #ads.

Following quickly on from her timer shot of herself pretending to cry about the queen shows just how quickly after her return that she’s become unhealthily obsessed with Instagram again.

Reactions: 9
The thing for me isn’t that she posted about it, that’s fine. It’s the fact she took a photo of her young daughter whilst she was having urgent medical treatment in order to post on a monetised Instagram account. This is her taking and posting a picture of her daughter’s trauma for likes, follows, and #ads.

Following quickly on from her timer shot of herself pretending to cry about the queen shows just how quickly after her return that she’s become unhealthily obsessed with Instagram again.
She clearly has a problem.

Especially as you can see callum is obviously trying to keep her calm while the nurse is doing whatever she's doing. Then Sian is busy taking a picture. When my daughter is in nowadays (she's 7 now) I will take a picture or pop a post up on my Facebook to say we are in but that's when she's settled on the ward with all drips ect done so family/friends know what's going in especially as I have mums of her class mates on there and the kids always ask what's going on when she's in so it's an easy way to update people. Would never take a picture with the nurse doing something to her and I don't make money from my social media.

People go on about parasocial relationships as if they don't go both ways. Why does she feel the need to post a picture of her child undergoing medical treatment for potentially thousands of people who she does not know? It's Lyla's business, and it should never have been shared. None of us, or any of her followers, need to know this.

Agree! Use those hands to hold your Child not your phone. I don't usually like to judge other peoples parenting as we all do things differently but bloody hell that sickened me.

"Lyla. I appreciate the nurse is trying to relocate your fractured hand and it probably hurts. But if you could look a little bit more to your right so I can get the perfect shot for the Gram"......
Just when you thought this deplorable fame hungry duck had sunk to the lowest depths......up pops another reminder that nope.....she can sink further..... Awful

Attachments

Reactions: 7
"Lyla. I appreciate the nurse is trying to relocate your fractured hand and it probably hurts. But if you could look a little bit more to your right so I can get the perfect shot for the Gram"......
Just when you thought this deplorable fame hungry duck had sunk to the lowest depths......up pops another reminder that nope.....she can sink further..... Awful
Also don't worry random nurse trying to do your job I'll just cover your face with a big text box.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.