Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Disney holidays were paid for when the joined DVC. His parents footed the significant bill.
But DVC only gives you so many points a year not unlimited trips, they have already had over 2 weeks over there this year. Depending when their use year starts and finishes they could have already used up all their points. Plus there's then flights and then spends when over there

Reactions: 3
Don't forgot guys that they budget so well that they often have 'free' holidays like the planned DLP trip that was cancelled just before Xmas last year.....you know the ones where they use the annual train ticket that definitely didn't cost more than a single journey. And use the annual park passes that absolutely don't cost more than a 3 day ticket.
That holiday was so free that Sian didn't buy them all thermals because of the weather only for the trip to be cancelled.

I think their next WDW trip is in October...so easily enough time for another 7 holidays before then.....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have they ever said how many points they own? What’s their home resort?
They did in the dvc vlog. That’s no longer up on their channel though. There’s a 2y dvc update, I wonder if it’s on there?

I think from memory they bought enough for either 10 or 14 days.

Don't forgot guys that they budget so well that they often have 'free' holidays like the planned DLP trip that was cancelled just before Xmas last year.....you know the ones where they use the annual train ticket that definitely didn't cost more than a single journey. And use the annual park passes that absolutely don't cost more than a 3 day ticket.
That holiday was so free that Sian didn't buy them all thermals because of the weather only for the trip to be cancelled.

I think their next WDW trip is in October...so easily enough time for another 7 holidays before then.....🤣
You forgot their eye watering heath insurance that gives them free coffee.. so not buying 50 coffees a week basically means their flights are free 😂

• Haha
But DVC only gives you so many points a year not unlimited trips, they have already had over 2 weeks over there this year. Depending when their use year starts and finishes they could have already used up all their points. Plus there's then flights and then spends when over there
They have enough for about two weeks a year I think on average and rent extra points as needed. But COVID will have caused a build up. I believe they otherwise have the most boring beige uneventful life to afford the holidays, plus certainly some income from elsewhere (maybe injury?). I will say, I've never found it hard to get airmiles to reduce flight costs though.

They have enough for about two weeks a year I think on average and rent extra points as needed. But COVID will have caused a build up. I believe they otherwise have the most boring beige uneventful life to afford the holidays, plus certainly some income from elsewhere (maybe injury?). I will say, I've never found it hard to get airmiles to reduce flight costs though.
They have minimal points at copper creek, definitely only enough to cover ~10 days (and not at delux). They already did AKL, poly and riviera in the January holiday. Flights for two adults and two kids via BA or virgin cost a fair amount, then there’s all the on site dining (even with DVC discount).

They bought 200 points at copper creek for £27,000 if I remember rightly from memory.

Reactions: 1
Even if you were using up flight credits from cancelled trips the cost of flights just now is disgusting and with the $ rate so low it is hard justifying going to WDW at the moment. How have people been able to afford multiple trips already this year?! Or am I just being too tight and have to accept costs have gone up and won't come down?!

Because the average person can afford to have an ‘oops’ moment with flights…. super relatable. They must BUDGET SO HARD!
🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
So potentially in the last week or so they have sorted a cruise holiday (mentioned in the woburn vlog), booked a new center parcs break for next year - need to to get a dog lodge and they said they would be back next year - and spent £2k on flights for next year!! So much for the simple life.

Their DVC contract is searchable online as it’s public record in the US. I think his parents also have a contract that they could be using the points on. Similar to Lisa and Ade, I suspect they afford it by swimming in credit card debt and loans that they dress up as budgeting because they are making the monthly payments 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I also don’t understand how they have enough annual leave to cover all their holidays.

I also don’t understand how they have enough annual leave to cover all their holidays.
If Callum is indeed a Waitrose manager of some description and he’s worked there for a while they get extra leave for length of ‘service’ as do other supermarkets. My husband gets 7 weeks annual leave.

Callum’s really not in much of the center parcs vlog. I think he’s the one that feels most uncomfortable in the vlogs, he’s barely in it. I don’t think their concern is the kids.

Reactions: 6
Callum’s really not in much of the center parcs vlog. I think he’s the one that feels most uncomfortable in the vlogs, he’s barely in it. I don’t think their concern is the kids.
Maybe he was getting the piss ripped out him at Waitrose 😂

• Haha
Their DVC contract is searchable online as it’s public record in the US. I think his parents also have a contract that they could be using the points on. Similar to Lisa and Ade, I suspect they afford it by swimming in credit card debt and loans that they dress up as budgeting because they are making the monthly payments 🤷‍♀️
Doesn't look like the rents do.

S&C They use their own points, but also pay cash for some of their stay too. They have enough for 20 days a year in a studio at Copper Creek, but keep booking rooms that are more expensive than that. For example the 2 Bed CCV Villa with the rents.

They couldn't afford to move house, they thought they could then changed their minds about three days later. Doesn't scream of being financially sensible/literate to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.