Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callum’s really not in much of the center parcs vlog. I think he’s the one that feels most uncomfortable in the vlogs, he’s barely in it. I don’t think their concern is the kids.
I noticed that there was a distinct lack of Callum too and much more focus on the kids. Maybe he couldn't handle the criticism he got from showing off his medals or something in the Jan vlog and that's what caused them to stop? Or maybe yes someone found it at work?

Reactions: 2
I noticed that there was a distinct lack of Callum too and much more focus on the kids. Maybe he couldn't handle the criticism he got from showing off his medals or something in the Jan vlog and that's what caused them to stop? Or maybe yes someone found it at work?
that was my guess. He would obviously be quite proud of himself for completing it and receiving criticism or being made fun of (as he sees it) could make him throw a strop but that’s the risk you take by putting your life on the internet!

Most things she’s posted since seem very her and the kids centric.

Although the later jan vlogs still have the running stuff in so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sorry, why would someone who loves books have a problem with anything over 400 pages? Surely it entirely depends on the story, the style, the size of the print? What an odd thing to say.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, why would someone who loves books have a problem with anything over 400 pages? Surely it entirely depends on the story, the style, the size of the print? What an odd thing to say.
Come on, how is she going to read 50 books a week if she reads the big ones! 😏

• Haha
Oh no she's trying to do some August challenge on Instagram so got to look forward to what rubbish she puts up. Love her favourite photo spot answer being accompanied by such a terrible photo on her number answers.

Not renewed the annual passes for the farm to save disney pennies, is all the spending finally catching uo with them

Reactions: 3
£175 for the annual pass for the 3 of them. I'm sure she'll waste more money on crap for herself than that before they go to disney. It's not a cheap price on the outset but at least on was something for the girls. I guess she can't tag her Instagram friends for the content going there though.

• Haha
So they can't afford to fork out £175 for an annual pass for the kids to have some outdoor time.....because Disney pennies....fair enough you might say.

Then later the same day she confirms on Instagram they bought a peleton treadmill and have been using it everyday for 6 months.

Having looked on the website the treadmill costs at least £2500 and the subscription is £39 per month.....but you know...Disney pennies....

Make it make sense!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So barely a month into returning to socials and she’s hung up on insta algorithms… her re-introduction post makes laugh.. I love paying extortionate prices for drinks in WDW… yeah Sian we know. You love to gloat about it

So they can't afford to fork out £175 for an annual pass for the kids to have some outdoor time.....because Disney pennies....fair enough you might say.

Then later the same day she confirms on Instagram they bought a peleton treadmill and have been using it everyday for 6 months.

Having looked on the website the treadmill costs at least £2500 and the subscription is £39 per month.....but you know...Disney pennies....

Make it make sense!!!!!
Ffs that woman! I'm pretty sure if she could go to Disney without the girls and just see her "friends" she would do everytime. Her taking the kids out of school to go to Disney everytime is going to bite her on the bum soon as the head can't keep letting it happen.

What niche?! Constantly trying to prove their life is better than anyone elses while needing praise from strangers for the smallest of things?!

• Heart
Well today she found the sales on the disney store like nobody else has ever seen them so maybe it's pointing out the blooming obvious.

• Haha
Anyone else follow her internet pal hoskingsdodisney? (Not so) subtle dig going on?!
The Instagram trap post? Could be but it's also very true. It's easy to go ohhhh look someone's said there's a sale and buy things you don't need with the idea Christmas like Sian has, nothing she posted about screamed amazing Christmas presents that needed to be brought right this second just filler tat really. Daisy might like Turning red now but who knows near Christmas.

What niche?! Constantly trying to prove their life is better than anyone elses while needing praise from strangers for the smallest of things?!
The 'Niche' that is being Disney Parks vloggers was well over saturated before she joined!

What gets me about the UK Vloggers is that they don't go often enough to actually provide any information about the parks that we've not seen months ago. (Waiting for them to all catch up on Magic Band+!) The Niche the UK vloggers could have to themselves over the US Vloggers is actually giving detail on how to make the most of your 2 week break, how to budget for meals, how to pack the right amount of stuff, navigating the flight and hotel markets etc. They'd then be able to capture all those once in a lifetime families who save hard to go, and want to make the most of their time and money

Reactions: 7
The 'Niche' that is being Disney Parks vloggers was well over saturated before she joined!

What gets me about the UK Vloggers is that they don't go often enough to actually provide any information about the parks that we've not seen months ago. (Waiting for them to all catch up on Magic Band+!) The Niche the UK vloggers could have to themselves over the US Vloggers is actually giving detail on how to make the most of your 2 week break, how to budget for meals, how to pack the right amount of stuff, navigating the flight and hotel markets etc. They'd then be able to capture all those once in a lifetime families who save hard to go, and want to make the most of their time and money
This is what despicable 3 do so well. That and the fact that they said if their son ever asked them to stop and delete everything they would. The contrast is massive

Less than 10k followers and she's been invited out by Warwick Castle. Obviously scraping the barrel there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.