Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally said something the other day to the effect of ‘I get a little kickback when the links are clicked’ which is a bit of a change from the other week when she said she was only sharing affiliate links because people would ask 🙄
And that she was only coming back to "just share posts from our trips" how quickly that changed.

Reactions: 7
Begging for more subscribers after disappearing and leaving her current ones for months with no explanation? How rude and entitled.

Reactions: 4
Everything is about making her some penny's. See she's found a friend to visit in Florida where she can stay for free. Now on the big push for more subs after disappearing with no comment for 6 months, wonder how long before she buys a few hundred so she can say she's hit it.

Reactions: 2
How has she got all the content for Paris updates. Like boomerangs and stuff… who takes pics like that unless your planning sharing

How has she got all the content for Paris updates. Like boomerangs and stuff… who takes pics like that unless your planning sharing
I think she is always in the mindset of instagram content. She is unable to be in the moment and enjoy time with her family

Reactions: 3
I noticed she's been bragging about her reading on the disney account, I don't think anyone particularly cares unless it's Disney related.

None of the kids poses are natural they all seemed forced to stand a certain way, wonder how many pictures were taken for the 1 put up. As you say its all taken for the gram, not to retain a memory. Love her telling people about places that they already know about like she's the 1st one to ever find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
None of the kids poses are natural they all seemed forced to stand a certain way, wonder how many pictures were taken for the 1 put up. As you say its all taken for the gram, not to retain a memory. Love her telling people about places that they already know about like she's the 1st one to ever find it.
THIS. Here's a restaurant on a very popular resort that we just previously haven't deemed fit to visit before because we only stay at Deluxe. Mind, she only went on Haunted Mansion and Pirates in the pandemic. They are poor excuses for Disney fans.

Also, everyone knows Trails End was elite when it was a buffet rather than family style.

"If you know you know". Trails end has a cult following already.

Also, everyone knows Trails End was elite when it was a buffet rather than family style.

We’ve known about trails end and not even stayed on site. Just a pain to get to really (you need to park and then get the bus down or get the boat over, right?)

Never been to Disney world, don't think I ever will because it could really overwhelm my son with additional needs plus single parent and cost. She did the same with the play area at woburn center parcs, there is 2 play areas on the site both on the map and the one she was acting like nobody knew about is the big main one.

Reactions: 1
If you want to see some terrifying, forced Disney smiles have a look at mummyoffourdoesdisney.
She created a Disney YouTube and Instagram before even booking her first ever trip. This also included forcing her children to memorise Disney parks songs that are played into the resort and on rides. She carries multiple production cameras and makes her kids do re-takes. The most bizarre behaviour.

• Wow
So it’s taken just 20 days since her return to throw up a brand new Vlog. Yeah Sian… you’ve really eased yourself back in.

In 20 short days she’s, posted everyday, begged for subscribers, done multiple lives, affiliate linked random tit no one cares about, shared her family on stories which I don’t believe she’s done before..basically acted like she’s never been away.

what was the point of the six month break? Did she really need the ego boost? The poor dogs insta looks like it’s been abandoned now too.

Funny how she wasn’t coming back to be an “influencer” or vlog
But now there’s a new centreparcs vlog up and all she’s done is post aff links

No vlogging didn’t last long did it? 🤔
She does realise that she could have done videos of the holiday without vlogging it. Acts like the kids asked her to record it but filmed it in vlog style. I'd have a little but of respect if she just took videos of the kids doing things and edited it together saying "we went to center parcs, we didn't vlog but i did take some videos of bits so here they are if you are interested" but she had the cheek to put a countdown up for it. It was shite too, she could have vlog about how it was taking a dog - eg where they can go, where can they go off the lead, eat its like 1st and last day ect - at least that would be interesting for some people. Also doubt the daisy will be tall enough or confident enough to do the taller tree trekking next year as you need to be 122cm tall to do it.

Also planning a disney cruise it would seem from the video. My god I'd love an endless supply of money to book multiple holidays, haven't they been away Jan and Feb to disney World then dlp at Easter and center parcs in July!! How many more can they fit in in the rest of the year.

Last edited:
She does realise that she could have done videos of the holiday without vlogging it. Acts like the kids asked her to record it but filmed it in vlog style. I'd have a little but of respect if she just took videos of the kids doing things and edited it together saying "we went to center parcs, we didn't vlog but i did take some videos of bits so here they are if you are interested" but she had the cheek to put a countdown up for it. It was shite too, she could have vlog about how it was taking a dog - eg where they can go, where can they go off the lead, eat its like 1st and last day ect - at least that would be interesting for some people. Also doubt the daisy will be tall enough or confident enough to do the taller tree trekking next year as you need to be 122cm tall to do it.

Also planning a disney cruise it would seem from the video. My god I'd love an endless supply of money to book multiple holidays, haven't they been away Jan and Feb to disney World then dlp at Easter and center parcs in July!! How many more can they fit in in the rest of the year.
I know we’ve always been shocked at how they afford it, but seriously HOW right now? The exchange rate is abysmal, Disney has skyrocketed, flights are top whack. My husband and I bring in around £80k after tax, low mortgage, no car payments, and a two week trip to Disney is pushing our budget this year!

I know we’ve always been shocked at how they afford it, but seriously HOW right now? The exchange rate is abysmal, Disney has skyrocketed, flights are top whack. My husband and I bring in around £80k after tax, low mortgage, no car payments, and a two week trip to Disney is pushing our budget this year!
I'm on my own and a carer for my son, the way we've gone away this year was via support from a charity grant for the holiday then my parents and I split the rest of the cost which I pay them back monthly, they are happy to spend £15+ on Starbucks a few times a day at CP but only book one activity for the kids and nothing else by the looks of it. I honestly can't work out their money, I know waitrose pay for deputy manager/manager well but they spend bigger plus the amount of holiday is crazy!!

I'm on my own and a carer for my son, the way we've gone away this year was via support from a charity grant for the holiday then my parents and I split the rest of the cost which I pay them back monthly, they are happy to spend £15+ on Starbucks a few times a day at CP but only book one activity for the kids and nothing else by the looks of it. I honestly can't work out their money, I know waitrose pay for deputy manager/manager well but they spend bigger plus the amount of holiday is crazy!!
Their Disney holidays were paid for when the joined DVC. His parents footed the significant bill.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.