Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Center Parcs midweek when most of England are still at school isn’t that expensive (although most other places would be cheaper). But then it’s also not that interesting. It’s just an easy holiday for people who want a relatively stress-free break, don’t want the hassle of actually travelling anywhere, and are happy to spend the premium.

It’s an odd holiday for a family that profess to loving travel and exploring. Center Parcs is pretty much the opposite of that… but then so is a holiday in Disney where you don’t leave the parks or a week’s all-inclusive in Ibiza.

Personally, and this is just me, I’m not sure I could go on a “holiday” that is only 40 miles from my house.
They love travelling, to the same places or to all inclusive resorts where you don't really have to leave the hotel grounds and can whack your kids in the childcare provision. So adventurous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, they love travelling, just travelling to the same places 😂 she’s a wanderluster didn’t you know!

The best bit for them is dragging your kids round pretty old towns to get shots for the gram, then tell them off for wanting ice cream and being bored, then publicly humiliate them by telling all your followers the girls were brats!

do you think she gets benefits for the leg? Or just the payout?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s interesting to me that Dullum hasn’t posted anything on his Instagram since the return.

Reactions: 2
They love travelling, to the same places or to all inclusive resorts where you don't really have to leave the hotel grounds and can whack your kids in the childcare provision. So adventurous.
And this is fine. Just don’t pretend you love “travelling” and “adventure” when what you really love is a holiday.

Reactions: 6
I noticed more facial hair on Dullum. Noticed they have a new car now too, gone is the Dacia.

Reactions: 1
Just flicked through her reels about their center parcs break. Came away with a few thoughts for Sian, woburn is your favourite because its as dull as you are. Everyone who looks on the map can see the play area near hucks it's not hidden it's the top of the village square. So you let your newly swimming 5/6 year old go down the rapids which you are supposed to be able to swim really well independently not only just be out of a swim float vest as its full of fast flowing currents, drops and big adults who by no fault of their own could fall/push into her. Luckily the lifeguards weren't needed. Also having just come back from sherwood with my small humans your break looked hella dull. Also seriously how high is your credit card debit!! Loads of Starbucks and £6.45 for a pint of fruit cider and £75+ of tree tracking - which wasn't the same one you did last time as your kids are too young for that one - on top of a grands worth of holiday plus everything you don't show. We don't care about your disney shite while you are their either it doesn't make you look cool.

How do they afford all these holidays? 2 WDW trips, a DLP trip and now a week in Center Parcs?! What they both do for a living?
Also how are they taking the kids out of school so much and not getting in trouble?! I’ve seen people being taken to court over a week….

Reactions: 1
Also how are they taking the kids out of school so much and not getting in trouble?! I’ve seen people being taken to court over a week….
they live in Leicester so kids have already broken up for summer!

She’s already back to putting affiliate links on every thing she posts on her stories 🙄

Reactions: 4
Me neither.... Christmas has come early!!!

Actually no I can believe they're back... Actually surprised it took so long. I'm still surprised yaz and cash are still in hiding!!!!

Reactions: 6
I don't think Yaz and Ash will ever come back because their youtube career was a vanity project, whereas Magical Day is their livelihood. Tbh, if they did come back with a genuine apology I think that would sit OK with me.

Knappily have come back because after 6 months I'm pretty sure you become demonitised and it's not as easy as just "coming back to Youtube". I'm fairly sure they've taken a break to ramp up engagement and I am (no so) surprised they're back to pushing their kiddies faces right back out there again. The Vlogging world has changed so much IMO in these past 6 months and there's so many others doing it now (for better or worse) DisneyHannah, Dalimore etc.

Reactions: 4
I can still see his like on there
How strange! I’m not blocked so can’t be that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Must be my Instagram playing up 😆

Just flicked through her reels about their center parcs break. Came away with a few thoughts for Sian, woburn is your favourite because its as dull as you are. Everyone who looks on the map can see the play area near hucks it's not hidden it's the top of the village square. So you let your newly swimming 5/6 year old go down the rapids which you are supposed to be able to swim really well independently not only just be out of a swim float vest as its full of fast flowing currents, drops and big adults who by no fault of their own could fall/push into her. Luckily the lifeguards weren't needed. Also having just come back from sherwood with my small humans your break looked hella dull. Also seriously how high is your credit card debit!! Loads of Starbucks and £6.45 for a pint of fruit cider and £75+ of tree tracking - which wasn't the same one you did last time as your kids are too young for that one - on top of a grands worth of holiday plus everything you don't show. We don't care about your disney shite while you are their either it doesn't make you look cool.
I thought the same when I read that bit about the little one on the rapids 😩😳

I thought the same when I read that bit about the little one on the rapids 😩😳
[/QUOTE]
Been going to center parcs since I was 3 (now its a safe place for my son with sen needs) and stopped going on the rapids once I got into my 20s as the bash and bruise you so easily, if you get hit by a bigger person going at speed it could be worse. It says on them that you need to be strong swimmer. That being said when we were at elveden last year the lifeguards said they had so many people just take the swim vests off kids to take them down and they couldn't do the swim tests anymore that they use to do and they hated it. Sian obviously doesn't care about her child's safety.

The ad affiliates are out again 😂it's like she never left!
She’s literally just sharing everything that’s in the offers section on the Disney store website! These aren’t recommendations and they aren’t things that are hard to find. What’s the point?

She’s literally just sharing everything that’s in the offers section on the Disney store website! These aren’t recommendations and they aren’t things that are hard to find. What’s the point?
Every penny counts when you have DVC dues to pay, those bills keep going up. Such a sound financial decision for a young family.

The ad affiliates are out again 😂it's like she never left!
She literally said something the other day to the effect of ‘I get a little kickback when the links are clicked’ which is a bit of a change from the other week when she said she was only sharing affiliate links because people would ask 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.