Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wife commented that he really is a boring bastard. Just the way he speaks about the race and running, shows barely anything of it, I doubt he met any characters at all. Its odd to pay all the money and then take it very seriously to get a time. Why not go out slower, enjoy it, meet as many of the 40+ characters as you can, just something other than running any other marathon, something a bit different.

I get that he was wearing the medal all day though, that makes sense to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My wife commented that he really is a boring bastard. Just the way he speaks about the race and running, shows barely anything of it, I doubt he met any characters at all. Its odd to pay all the money and then take it very seriously to get a time. Why not go out slower, enjoy it, meet as many of the 40+ characters as you can, just something other than running any other marathon, something a bit different.

I get that he was wearing the medal all day though, that makes sense to be honest.
meeting the characters and enjoying where you’re running is the whole point of run Disney! Times are for boring runs, not these!

Reactions: 3
I reckon she's come back because all of the Disney UK instagrammers/Vloggers are getting flown for a PR trip to the New Disney Wish cruise ship in America. I bet she's gutted she might have missed the 'boat'

Reactions: 6
I reckon she's come back because all of the Disney UK instagrammers/Vloggers are getting flown for a PR trip to the New Disney Wish cruise ship in America. I bet she's gutted she might have missed the 'boat'
Which is funny as if she had stuck it out and tried to make a go of it, she may have been considered. But now its too late, that ship has sailed and they are not on it. Here's hoping that for whatever reason for the dramatic shut down she learned her lesson and won't repeat past mistakes . . . I give it a week tops lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like Jade Billington, Sian and Dullum clearly believe their followers do not deserve explanation for suddenly disappearing. Says a lot about the type of people they are, rude and with appalling manners.

Reactions: 9
Like Jade Billington, Sian and Dullum clearly believe their followers do not deserve explanation for suddenly disappearing. Says a lot about the type of people they are, rude and with appalling manners.
I agree.

you only have to look at the content she’s posted since returning. It’s as if her break away never happened. How convenient though that footage from their DLP trip is perfectly instagrammable, I mean it’s almost like she shot the footage to make the perfect reels.. like she always knew she’s come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do they afford all these holidays? 2 WDW trips, a DLP trip and now a week in Center Parcs?! What they both do for a living?

Reactions: 3
A nurse and a Waitrose manager.
It's been theorised on here that Sian has a leg injury sustained at birth that gets her a payout. (Please feel free to clarify, that's just what I remember.)

Also mummy and daddy helped with the mortgage (allegedly, but it seems very plausible)

Reactions: 4
They live way beyond their incomes. They’ve tried to explain it many times but it never adds up.

If it did add up Sian never would have had her own candle shop or even an Instagram/YouTube account. It’s all done to augment their income. Yet they’re spending £20k+ on holidays every year. Just by the way of example their daily budget just for food in January for a ten (?) day was $150.

Reactions: 6
Is there a vlogger’s discount at Centre Parcs at the moment as it seems all the Disney style vloggers are going or have gone there? Or is it just the sheep mentality?

There are so many places to visit in the world and they all seem to do the same thing!

Reactions: 2
Is there a vlogger’s discount at Centre Parcs at the moment as it seems all the Disney style vloggers are going or have gone there? Or is it just the sheep mentality?

There are so many places to visit in the world and they all seem to do the same thing!
I'm pretty sure it's just herd mentality. Centreparcs costs a small fortune, I think most people go just because they can afford it rather than it being anything special. "Off brand" lodge style mini breaks are available.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure it's just herd mentality. Centreparcs costs a small fortune, I think most people go just because they can afford it rather than it being anything special. "Off brand" lodge style mini breaks are available.
To be fair to Knappily at least they are sporty. There are some that I question why they go there when the focus is very much sport, which they clearly aren't sporty. I include some of my favourite vloggers doing this!

Reactions: 1
Center Parcs midweek when most of England are still at school isn’t that expensive (although most other places would be cheaper). But then it’s also not that interesting. It’s just an easy holiday for people who want a relatively stress-free break, don’t want the hassle of actually travelling anywhere, and are happy to spend the premium.

It’s an odd holiday for a family that profess to loving travel and exploring. Center Parcs is pretty much the opposite of that… but then so is a holiday in Disney where you don’t leave the parks or a week’s all-inclusive in Ibiza.

Personally, and this is just me, I’m not sure I could go on a “holiday” that is only 40 miles from my house.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.