Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO DESPERATE!!

yesterday she was saying she’s not sure if the videos will be back blah blah blah.. now she has posted the rest of the series they cut short.

100% she vlogged the other trips, bet those videos are up when this series ends.

Reactions: 8
Her editing skills pain me, the opening for their vlogs and song cuts halfway through a line, it’s so abrupt.

Reactions: 3
Her editing skills pain me, the opening for their vlogs and song cuts halfway through a line, it’s so abrupt.
I bleeping hate that song but yeah 😂 I wish she would just ditch it all together

Reactions: 2
I came running here when I saw she had a new (old) youtube video uploaded!

God I forgot how boring and dull Callum is, he even looks and sounds incredibly bland on the run.

• Haha
I skip the run disney bits because I couldn't give less of a duck. His nickname is Dullum on here for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She seems really on edge, and not relaxed especially since she’s on holiday

I thought it was slightly interesting on her recent reel she said she'd watched the January travel day back and it had made her really happy, but she's also glad they didn't film the 2 trips since and "it was the right thing to do". I mentally finished for her "but we'll probably vlog the next trip."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was slightly interesting on her recent reel she said she'd watched the January travel day back and it had made her really happy, but she's also glad they didn't film the 2 trips since and "it was the right thing to do". I mentally finished for her "but we'll probably vlog the next trip."
Still expecting a vlog from the two trips to drop even though she claimed they didn’t film anything

Back to neglecting the kids for likes on YouTube and Instagram. You can vlog and be a good parent, but now how they do it. They should watch some Despicable Three, they could learn a lot about how to record your trip without it taking over.

It’s hilarious she’s only been back s few days and it’s been non stop posts & stories. Interestingly post likes have decreased with every post since the initial ‘I’m back’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.