Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
only way I’d believe it if it’s it’s for a man
I dont think he is gay like Oaf. But he has a little *spice*

I wonder how long the DVC membership will last now she hasnt got anyone to boast to??

I do believe that she will reinvent herself and do something else at somepoint. Probably when this thread goes dead.

She'll go get a make over now. Short or grow it long, or dye her hair. Thats what women do after a breakup

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Families can't eat. Their children are cold and only going to get colder. More children are living in poverty in the UK every day. I'm sure these tips will really help those people. Thanks Saint Sian. I'm sure Martin Lewis will be along soon to offer you some kind of award.

Parker123

I’ve just had a scan of the thread. Amazingly bad! If this is the sort of Disney BFF Sian has no wonder Sian carries on the way she does. They will all be encouraging each other and excusing each other’s bad behaviour.
It’s obvious Sian wants to go Disney on her own without her kids etc, but at least she provides a decent home for kids unlike Natalie. I’m sorry but 5 kids in a 2 bed flat and prioritising going to Disney over moving somewhere bigger isn’t right in my eyes

n0syparker1

If she still works in healthcare, she could have been flagged with her governing body over what they've posted. I know the NMC can be quite picking with social media.

wazzupp3d

I see she is back shilling magicaldayapparel....the infamous influencers who used Croatia as a 2 week departure lounge to sneak into the US when travel to Florida was nigh on impossible for 'normal' people.

Now she obviously thinks the heat has subsided on those reprehensible idiots and can start earning a few quid off them again.
Tattle never forgets

Merida91

She literally said something the other day to the effect of ‘I get a little kickback when the links are clicked’ which is a bit of a change from the other week when she said she was only sharing affiliate links because people would ask 🙄
And that she was only coming back to "just share posts from our trips" how quickly that changed.

AnkleTag

Stories in the last 24 hours:

“Here’s some unnecessary and overpriced stuff I’ve been buying including autumn themed pyjamas and £22 advent calendars, whilst we plan for our very expensive Halloween trip to Disney”

Quickly followed by

“The cost of living is really bad, here’s some trite ideas for cheap autumn entertainment”

I’m not sure she could be more patronising if she tried

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised at all if The Knapps return to insta after this holiday having realised they miss it all so much.

It's too convenient that they've gone silent and are now hanging round with Yaz and Cash again.

All this talk of social services and stuff is so overblown, they’re not going to waste their time on a family who take their kids out of school for a few weeks in the year to go on holiday to Florida for christs sakes.
I agree. I don’t think anything dramatic has happened. I just don’t think her ego can take the criticism any longer. It’s the smartest thing she has done but there’s no doubt in my mind that she will be back.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Sorry to be this shallow, but Sian’s badly drawn-on eyebrows are driving me insane. It looks like she grabbed a random crayon. She literally looks like Mrs. Potato Head.
Don't give her ideas...... she will be tagging Walkers crisps in her Insta stories lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Did the Watson’s back door it too?
Yep. And Natasha from Ears Ever After, which I will keep repeating at ever opportunity because she scheduled posts making it look like she was at home, but accidentally posted a masked up photo of her riding Everest on insta. And of course, Yaz and Ash, who continue to peddle tat over at Tragical Day Apparel.

That's three sets of Disney vloggers gone from our screens in 12 months, with the demise of Paul and Cheryl's unique partnership thrown into the mix.

• Wow

powderpower

Chatty Member
I don't think its Callum he was as in to it as she was vlogging the running etc And even if the school did say something how would that effect her their her kids rightly or wrongly she can take them out of school and face a fine I can't see her being the kind of person to care.
To take the channel down when she would of been getting ad revenue on all her old videos is just stupid.

So on the basis of all of this something has happened a threat maybe of a crazy person that found out where they live to pull all videos off line they are trying to hide something that has been found in them where they live maybe I don't know but someone that was planning on being a influencer full time wouldn't do this unless it was something big.

cancancan

“An itch to scratch when it comes to content creation” is this proof she was forced/pushed/encouraged to shut down her Disney account! She clearly didn’t want to!

cheeseybites

I don’t think they are in a load of debt as they are quite open about all their accounts and make a big thing of saving and being able to afford their holidays. They wouldn’t be saying that if it was actually all on credit. There’s just a big bit of financial information absent somewhere.

My guess is that they are pretty much mortgage free with most of their house paid for by the bank of mum and dad. They said they had a lot of equity in their house and a move to a slightly larger house would have massively increased their mortgage payments. That can only be true if their current mortgage is very small. And their current mortgage can only be very small if they had a massive deposit.

How has she got all the content for Paris updates. Like boomerangs and stuff… who takes pics like that unless your planning sharing