Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

It's funny isn't it? That childfree trip was always going to be problematic for their audience, and I think even though it didn't happen, the essence of wanting it to have been the case perpetuated through the footage meaning it was problematic anyway.
For me it was the way that Sian was so obviously gleeful about the trip being child free before they changed their minds. She even said she was pleased they weren’t going. Even if that was the case you don’t actually say it! You say you are sad that they aren’t going but the logistics of the runs made it impossible for them to come along.

It was just a massive lack of self-awareness on her part. If I was guessing I would say that she was comparing herself to US based Disney Instagrammers who live close to WDW, go every couple of months, and regularly have child-free trips. It is much less problematic for those people. Whereas they are a U.K. based family who hadn’t been to Disney for two full years and were travelling transatlantic during a pandemic.

Reactions: 6
But what is said on tattle, stays on tattle. What is said here is what we are not allowed/blocked from saying elsewhere and if you are bothered with it, then don't read here!! But it is funny how she caused this drama which forces people to google and therefore more people find it!

I hope she does stay off and focuses on the kids and her family and that nothing serious has happened because no one deserves it. But if it has forced her to hold a mirror up in front of her and see the problem with a lot of her actions then good!

kiddygal

I haven’t really got a problem with how she spends their money. If they both work, they should spend their money how they like. If they want to live ‘frugally’ to spend their money on holidays, that’s their choice. I have more time for this I think than people who scrape by and deprive themselves all year for two weeks holiday. If they’re away from home 8ish weeks a year, maybe it is a

I just wish she’d not jump on this cost of living bandwagon because I genuinely think she’d be making these decisions, regardless of the economic climate, because she loves a holiday. I don’t I’d call it insensitive, I think she just looks a bit of a tit by doing it.

gibbs

VIP Member
I'm sorry but posting a picture of your poor little one clearly in pain whilst the medics are clearly still dealimg with her poor hand? Nope. Wrong. I thought the ott reaction to Queenie was it but this tops it for me. A simple text explanation if you must update...no need to take a picture of her discomfort. With her being in the profession she is in I would have thought she would carry herself better but clearly not. It truly is all about the views.
Then a post thanking people for their messages and how she can't reply and won't say what happened as it was so traumatic for them, so traumatic she managed to take a picture and post about it. Unbelievable!! My daughter spent 4 weeks in hospital when she was 10 weeks old due to her medical condition we now know she has. Didn't mention it till we came home for the weekend after 2 weeks unfortunately ended up back in for the 2nd 2 weeks after that weekend and again didn't mention it till we came home. Its not needed. Be present with your child not with your phone Sian!!

Pop!91

VIP Member
She is so desperate for insta-fame, she’ll latch on to any new fad.

She’s never shown any interest in books or literature beyond any average book reader.

A lot of book-tubers or bookstagram people work in the publishing industry or review books as part of their job - what insight is Sian going to offer...

‘oh this best seller that everyone is talking about is actually good’ 👏🏻👏🏻

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I am very intreagued but I am certain this has everything to do with Tattle.

Edit -
Her new bio is jokes 😂
What on earth is the simple life?! There is nothing simple about 7 holidays a year.

• Haha
I feel bad for Mads because she really offers nothing to Sian and was basically just used for content. She can’t get Sian more followers as she already has less and she’s not part of the “family vloggers” crew so she’s just an outlier, as was made clear by Sian when she made no attempt to support her when she was isolating.
Don't feel bad for Mads. She's an egotistical attention seeking drip, she's the worst.

Figgy411

Sorry to be this shallow, but Sian’s badly drawn-on eyebrows are driving me insane. It looks like she grabbed a random crayon. She literally looks like Mrs. Potato Head.

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
That post actually makes me feel sick tbh. When you think about what others are going through. She is in such a lucky position and she doesn't even realise it. Some people have stopped all those things so they can pay their rent, keep their hot water running can't even think avoid putting heating on and eat the cheapest food possible and she's done it for a fucking holiday.

Super affordable but having to cut down on the day to day stuff to afford a week away. Also cutting down on food shopping does that mean you are going to stop spending nearly £40 a week on a meal prep box for food or just cutting down on the nice things for the kids.

Attachments

Last edited:

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Get rid of your second car and not put the heating on because you choose to go to WDW for the 3rd time this year, like that's really necessary? Ignorant and tone deaf this one.

Dimfluencers

Me neither.... Christmas has come early!!!

Actually no I can believe they're back... Actually surprised it took so long. I'm still surprised yaz and cash are still in hiding!!!!

powderpower

Chatty Member
My money is on the school raising safe guarding concerns.

- 2 trips within a month where the children are being denied education for the good of their parents social media earnings
- Children being unable to consent to what their parents are putting online for all to see and comment on - maybe filtering through to the playground / staff room
- images of children in nightwear / bed / swimming costume / no top on etc online for all to see.
- the way they treat the girls sometimes on camera - what’s it like behind closed doors?

That sort of thing. I reckon they pulled the plug because the school are raising concerns etc. Makes sense why they would delete the channel rather than make money from what’s left on there. Less evidence.
I agree something big has happened and the deleting of the channel is to hide something that was there im not convinced it would be the school though as its only been one holiday so far this year.