Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theyalljustwindmeup

Give it a week and she’ll be buying ‘all the things’ that she’s throwing out today!
The reel of her cringy dancing and I assume Daisy in the background saying ‘can you take me somewhere else please’ even she finds her cringy 🤣
Ugh I know. Every time she dances my skin crawls. It’s super cringy, but for some reason she doesn’t see it. She’s an absolute twat. Oh and are we supposed to believe that the camera/dullum just happened to be in the right place at the right time, ready to capture the “spontaneous” moment?

Reactions: 7

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Don't forgot guys that they budget so well that they often have 'free' holidays like the planned DLP trip that was cancelled just before Xmas last year.....you know the ones where they use the annual train ticket that definitely didn't cost more than a single journey. And use the annual park passes that absolutely don't cost more than a 3 day ticket.
That holiday was so free that Sian didn't buy them all thermals because of the weather only for the trip to be cancelled.

I think their next WDW trip is in October...so easily enough time for another 7 holidays before then.....🤣

• Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
My two pennies -

I think getting a family account to grow is probably A LOT of work.
Influencers do a good job of making what they do look effortless, but I'm pretty sure vlogging a holiday zaps up the fun.

Maybe the views and the interaction on IG wasn't worth it after this trip?

I personally don't think it's got anything to do with school (unless it's been snidey remarks at the school gates/ parents) or work.

I hope a more genuine account fill this spot. Less aff links, less budgeting tips and 7 hols a year, less pure BS.

gibbs

VIP Member
Her hack so great it takes 4 trips to mcdonald's to get mcdonald's slightly cheaper for a family of 4 not really a hack at all or worth the time watching the reel. People who are struggling to pay bills are not going to be making trips to mcdonald's.

Cameron1987

No matter how perfect you are trying to come across people will still have something to say! Only problem is you need to have thick skin to deal with it! That’s the bit Sian struggled with…signs he got negative feedback she had to address that and give her side of the story!

pumpkinpie88

So it’s taken just 20 days since her return to throw up a brand new Vlog. Yeah Sian… you’ve really eased yourself back in.

In 20 short days she’s, posted everyday, begged for subscribers, done multiple lives, affiliate linked random shit no one cares about, shared her family on stories which I don’t believe she’s done before..basically acted like she’s never been away.

what was the point of the six month break? Did she really need the ego boost? The poor dogs insta looks like it’s been abandoned now too.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
At 09:43 in to the Magic Kingdom vlog you hear her coaching the girls " you need to say moooorning"
What was she saying yesterday about it doesnt matter what you wear, do, eat and it is about being present? Everything is staged from the start of their day until the end including Dullum saying "we have just realised we can take our masks off now as we are outside". Again totally staged to make sure they get accross that they are compliant with policy. Oh and put your phones down for one minute !

• Wow
I reckon she's come back because all of the Disney UK instagrammers/Vloggers are getting flown for a PR trip to the New Disney Wish cruise ship in America. I bet she's gutted she might have missed the 'boat'
Which is funny as if she had stuck it out and tried to make a go of it, she may have been considered. But now its too late, that ship has sailed and they are not on it. Here's hoping that for whatever reason for the dramatic shut down she learned her lesson and won't repeat past mistakes . . . I give it a week tops lol

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Another 3 nights booked at the Polyne-sian Resort....paid for of course with free coffees and not buying houses....

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
It seems like an impulsive decision to me. Anyway its a good thing for the sake of her kids, she was far too flippant with their privacy.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Will be interesting to see if any new posts, stories and maybe eventually YT are alot more private with less sharing of her girls.....time will tell.

Kitt

VIP Member
I reckon she got a lot of shit online and probably offline for taking the kids out of school for that trip. Schools don’t take absences lightly nowadays so that might be part of it.

I just discovered their channel my dislike for Sian in the last couple of weeks so this is a shame for me for it to end so abruptly hahaha

• Haha
Wonder how long that will last! 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe till after the feb holiday.
I follow her anyway 😁

I am super number 1 princess fan.

Thought she didnt give us the time of day? We are just mean trolls after all?

I wonder what will win, her need for attention or her victim complex?

What niche?! Constantly trying to prove their life is better than anyone elses while needing praise from strangers for the smallest of things?!
The 'Niche' that is being Disney Parks vloggers was well over saturated before she joined!

What gets me about the UK Vloggers is that they don't go often enough to actually provide any information about the parks that we've not seen months ago. (Waiting for them to all catch up on Magic Band+!) The Niche the UK vloggers could have to themselves over the US Vloggers is actually giving detail on how to make the most of your 2 week break, how to budget for meals, how to pack the right amount of stuff, navigating the flight and hotel markets etc. They'd then be able to capture all those once in a lifetime families who save hard to go, and want to make the most of their time and money

cancancan

I think she’s in trouble with someone. Work, the school, other parents, I don’t know who. But going private and removing the links randomly says to me she’s been told to do that. We all know she loved to plug links as much as she can, there’s no way she’d remove them unless her hand was forced. Not doing casual stories, suggests to me that she’s really had to cool it for a bit for some reason. My bet is that work or the school are not happy!

emerald

VIP Member
Daisy is named after Daisy Duck. I'd have to hate my child to name them after a cartoon duck.

• Haha

Cameron1987

Mummy of four is worse than Sian in my opinion! Exploiting her kids for autism views…medical history on you tube should not be allowed…even worse when kids cannot consent!
Also Sian openly admits her kids are not perfect and sometimes it’s hard….rhi acts as if everything is sunshine and rainbows and puts up these god awful acted out videos! Shouting at a kid on Christmas morning to turn and face the camera! The lovely wee boy was just so excited it was Christmas and presents and he’s made to act like a puppet! Get kids off line…..they deserve their privacy!

• Wow