Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnkleTag

I think that this year they’ve been to WDW twice (January and Feb/March), DLP once (Easter?), Center Parcs (July), and Cornwall (August), and they are going back to WDW in a couple of weeks. Plus they’ve had many weekends away.

Meanwhile Sian can’t afford a haircut, won’t buy a decent coat, and they have ditched the second car as it was too expensive to run.

Priorities

Reactions: 7

wazzupp3d

If Sian sent her food/treats and Mads didn’t do a big song and dance about it on social media then that makes it even funnier. Sian will have been waiting patiently for her mention on insta for it not to come 😂

A shit load of crap expensive skincare which will make her skin worse and new pans in the same day after an expensive holiday to Florida and before her second holiday to Florida in a few weeks. Tell me more about how you save money Sian.
She obviously managed to buy the pans because she saved buying breakfast/snacks the first day at WDW because she had brought the pastries/walkers! Her multi saving tips are out of this world.

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
Ah - so that’s why Shelflove_sian was…um…shelved!

Be interesting if her new found love of reading 87 books a week appears on the account (something that takes up *so much* of your personal time is hard to escape)

• Haha
She did mention it in her story and said she’s got it second hand from marketplace I think…. With Daisy being older.

Also re lyla’s no clothes and daisy’s night dress I think it’s just down to naïveté. I just don’t think they see the world for what it is. I didn’t see the Daisy nightshirt until I went back to check after reading here.
I hope she’s reading and covers her children.

Shes been made aware. She has old vlogs still up where the girls are lifting their skirts and other inappropriate stuff. Shes posted videos of them naked or pics of them in swimwear that are very inappropriate. She knows. She doesnt care.

• Angry

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
She’s very quiet! Wonder if she’s sulking over the fact Dullums latest post received more likes/comments than hers.
She's probably having to do her job, like the rest of us. She has to at least look like she's trying to earn a wage as she collects her holiday money from the in-laws.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
It's funny isn't it? That childfree trip was always going to be problematic for their audience, and I think even though it didn't happen, the essence of wanting it to have been the case perpetuated through the footage meaning it was problematic anyway.

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
We are "vlogging" but not in the same sense. We are filming our family holiday. It will be raw, truthful footage and not as informative as some people vlogs because I'm doing it for memories not followers.

wheresthepizza

I don’t think Dullum has asked her to do this… he was posting a million stories on their trips too.
This! I totally forgot. We didn’t see his last run did we? And to delete them all, not just keep the channel makes me think she got in trouble for something. I really liked their first few vlogs.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Interesting. Thanks. No idea who she was. Had a quick look at her insta.....won't bother again...🤣. I'm wondering whether Sian will try and rebrand and make a comeback to get away from the Tattle....

100% they disappeared partly because they wanted to hang out with Yaz and Ash and didn’t want backlash !! 😂
100%....that could be the entire reason for the stepping back. Alot of the Disney lovers distanced themselves from Yas and Cash last year after their 2 week stay at the Croatia departure lounge...Sian was one of the few who refused to get involved....it all makes sense now.
Have the holiday....hang out with Yas....and then come back untarnished... unfortunately just like Boris Johnson the photo evidence is now out there!!!

Last edited:

theyalljustwindmeup

Just forced myself to watch the latest “slog”. Love how at the end, as Sian is finishing it off…she speaks down to Callum and says “yeh I will show you in a minute” as he’s clearly itching to proudly show off his latest medals, and then the vlog just ends without giving Callum the opportunity to show off his latest achievement 🤣

• Haha

pumpkinpie88

When did she add 'simple life' to her bio? Christ. She has no idea, her life of luxury is not simple.
Notice she’s removed ‘content creator’ from her bio.

The travel & exploring gets me when she only travels to the same place 😂

I guess 3 tattle threads with only 12k insta followers and 9.6k YouTube followers make you realise that you’re a bit of a dick! I guess that’ll take some processing.

• Haha
I think we've just got to sit back and watch this next month, I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back with a new February Disney vlog series next month but perhaps rebrands the channel as just herself and Callum and not as a family vlog. If she doesn't appear in the next month or two maybe that really is it?

Regarding the week trial thing, she might have been aware that school/social services/someone serious was discussing them so was almost preparing us in case it had to be shut down, maybe she thought she'd have longer to get the vlogs out, and by the fact she nearly uploaded a new video either someone externally has ordered it be shut or Callum has told her to delete it now to get rid of evidence?

Just done a google and if you go onto channelmum if you click on a video it says "Video unavailable. This video is private." If there is a difference between deactivating a channel and therefore possibly making videos private and actually deleting all content on a channel?
There’s not really a way to “deactivate” your channel - other than going through and setting every single video and playlist to private - but the channel itself would still show up just with no content - the only option you have is under “Advanced Settings” in Channel Settings where if you mark your channel as deleted you have 30 days to change your mind before it’s wiped forever.

Sorry that’s not entirely true - I’ve just found an option to switch the channel to private which prevents anyone other than you from viewing it but you can switch it back to public at any time.

Sounds like they’ve just marked it as private rather than deleted. I’m sure they’ll be back in a few weeks :)

Last edited:

Pshsjsnn

Anyone else see the vlog? Lyla looked like she was naked just the Polynesian lai’s around her to cover her modesty. I mean come on!

• Angry
  • Sick
They love travelling, to the same places or to all inclusive resorts where you don't really have to leave the hotel grounds and can whack your kids in the childcare provision. So adventurous.
And this is fine. Just don’t pretend you love “travelling” and “adventure” when what you really love is a holiday.