Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a few thoughts on the vlogs.

So when at animal kingdom she says Callum ran ahead to get in the queue for flight of passage then they are queuing together so did she queue jump to catch him up??
I guess so. She just absolutely SCREAMS the type of person that would queue jump due to her self entitlement. She's a princess, she cannot be expected to queue at the back. (#sarcasm)

It's a cliché phrase but I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned in here yet - but she absolutely strikes me as your typical 'Karen'... right down to the haircut.

I know he's just as bad too, but felt a bit bad for Dullum at the end of the vlog.

You can see him in the reflection with all his medals on, her little snipe at him was really uncomfortable (and 100% could have been edited out).

She had just had to apologise for not finishing the vlog the night before due to Dullum sleeping. I sensed some real resentment there (in a "MY FANS NEEDED AN OUTRO!!" kind of way), which I'm guessing is where her little jab came from. Horrible witch.

Reactions: 8

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I take real joy in knowing that she is not satisfied with that house she owns, but also that she can't afford the one she wants without actual sacrifice (which she is not capable of).

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
She’s depressed after reading all this.
You can't put yourself out there, in the way she did, with few boundaries at all and expect everyone to think you are brilliant. You have to be resilient and genuinely find a way not to care what people think or don't do it. She's chosen the latter, at least for now.

pumpkinpie88

Well that’s a bit of news isn’t it!

Something is definitely off. You don’t just decided to suddenly delete your channel. Not with how much they were into it. Her way more than him.

You could see in the latest series one or two times he got a bit shirty with her and maybe the trips were becoming too much about meeting up with the fake friends? I don’t know but I don’t buy the whole “it’s no one single thing” I think something big must’ve gone down for her to reach this decision.

Who are they going to boast to about their DVC membership now?

She’s all for the attention. That’s her, that’s what she’s wanted since having the girls, going from mummy blogging when it was the trend, to jumping on the YouTube then the Disney vlogging, she was just starting to achieve what she wanted so why would she suddenly throw it away.

Maybe she wants the tattle thread to die down and will reinstate it before the 30 days or it’s a massive cry for attention and she wants her inbox flooded with messages, notice comments were turned off on the post?

Best decision for the girls either way.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Medal for the bloke behind them in the queue for the rapids. He was staring and pulling faces for an eternity. Definite Tattler 🤣

• Haha
Its #gifted you idiot. How did she get through uni being this dense? Its gonna turn out its an act and shes actually a mastermind of manipulation isnt it?

Considering how much they banged on about being front line workers, they seemingly dont work much. And def not many weekends.

leigh225

Maybe dullum got fed up of their whole life being obsessed/taken over with social media and you tube. Good on you Sian for finally realising.

teamonster

Chatty Member
I mean .. why delete the channel though? Just stop doing it, fine fair enough, well done you - but why not just leave the old videos up? And is she not finishing the most recent series? Something has definitely prompted this.

Cameron1987

For the time being that’s 2 kids off line which is a good thing! I hope they go and enjoy their next holiday instead of posting constantly and enjoy and spend time with the girls! These girls have had no privacy that every kid is entitled to that! So many people know far to much information about them that they have not consented to, and that’s pretty scary! You have no idea who is lurking on the internet!

Dramatic breakdown following a telling off by the school!

But, I think we can all agree that she was getting insufferable with the constant sharing of inappropriate things and tagging every damn product for money!

Dimfluencers

But... How will she survive without all those affiliate links??!!! Nah somethings led her to this. But fair play if it was loved ones and she's actually listened.

No more flogging yaz and cash crapical apparel!

Emmy79

VIP Member
The Knapps clearly have some money behind them, wether it's from the bank of mum and dad or whatever, who cares.

The issue is that Princess Sian will post all these absurd budgeting tips, and about how many 'sacrifices' they make to go on these trips.

Why not just 'own' the fact that you're well off?
No one would begrudge them for having money.

What we don't like, is her acting like shes a budgeting queen and that anyone can mimick their lifestyle by following the same tips she posts. It's shameful.
Exactly, that's what I like about Hannah Ricketts, Mr David and Mr Ian and Spoonful of sugar. They all clearly have money, hard earned I'm sure and they just own it

AnkleTag

Money saving reels! That is the most patronising and offensive thing I’ve seen on Instagram in a long time.

People can’t afford their bills and mortgages whilst she is cosplaying at being poor to afford an extra £5k on holidays.

Here’s a budgeting tip Sian. Don’t go on 8 holidays a year. There you go. I’ve just saved you at least £20k.

pumpkinpie88

She is SO DESPERATE!!

yesterday she was saying she’s not sure if the videos will be back blah blah blah.. now she has posted the rest of the series they cut short.

100% she vlogged the other trips, bet those videos are up when this series ends.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Sian we don't need the F.O.P pre show AGAIN. It was cute and interesting FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO.
Smug bitch gloating about how it was snowing back at home (where all the decent Mum's and Dads were doing the school run).

• Heart

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She has replied to a post on Dave’s IG..

View attachment 1039645
Is this what’s it’s come to?!
Obsessively tracking their posts on other peoples news feeds?!

i thought there was nothing more wanted than for the Knapp’s to quit their vlogging and endless stories.
So they do that, and now everyone is desperate to see anything from them

Do You miss them now they’re gone? 😂

• Haha