Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I see she is back shilling magicaldayapparel....the infamous influencers who used Croatia as a 2 week departure lounge to sneak into the US when travel to Florida was nigh on impossible for 'normal' people.

Now she obviously thinks the heat has subsided on those reprehensible idiots and can start earning a few quid off them again.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

cheeseybites

I love Callum’s picture of Sian “enjoying the magic” on the carousel next to her girls with her camera in one hand and her phone awkwardly in the other, clearly lowered just to let Callum take the photo. 100% present in the moment.

• Haha

AnkleTag

The thing for me isn’t that she posted about it, that’s fine. It’s the fact she took a photo of her young daughter whilst she was having urgent medical treatment in order to post on a monetised Instagram account. This is her taking and posting a picture of her daughter’s trauma for likes, follows, and #ads.

Following quickly on from her timer shot of herself pretending to cry about the queen shows just how quickly after her return that she’s become unhealthily obsessed with Instagram again.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
What an amazing money saving tip. So on a visit to McDonald's you can feed your family of 4 for £8. Ok? What she doesn't mention is in order to only spend £8 pounds you have to have 4 other trips which I reckon would be at least £20 to feed the family. So £80 spend to then spend £8.

I've got a better money saving tip...yes...that's right. Don't go to McDonald's at all and save £88 pounds.....

ETA. This money saving tip is up there with 'Ive saved half a million this week by not buying a half a million pound house'.

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
With Yas and Cash I see..... interesting. Who is the one on the left? She must be desperate for an Instagram circle jerk.....fair play for her remaining quiet so far!!!

emerald

VIP Member
I have to confess I do miss Disney Gove and Hancock 😂 they made snarking about them so easy.

• Haha

pumpkinpie88

She’s a proper desperate Dan. Her latest insta projects were a flop so what choice did she have other than to return. She craves attention & love from absolute strangers to somehow feel fulfilled. I wonder if the videos get taken off private?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise that doing something once made you an expert. Thank goodness Sian backed out or we’d never have heard the end of it. It’s still kind of embarrassing for her that she’s not mentioned pulling out in any official way.
they’ve owned dvc for 3 years and have one home resort and haven’t used it for the last 2 years, but are experts.
They never went to DLP before the pandemic, but are now experts,

Why would these things be any different?

Troyston30

Chatty Member
“What this week has taught me… life is short, so live it”

The queen was 96! And Lyla only injured her finger, it wasn’t a near death experience. What is she on about?!
"What this week has taught me....life is short, so live it....now click these affiliate links so I can afford to book a castle view room at the Contemporary Resort for my 754th holiday in 2023"

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
Its like a new disney movie/book "Princess Pretend Poor and The Praying Mantis visit the magical vibrations "doctor" of the North.

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
We are "vlogging" but not in the same sense. We are filming our family holiday. It will be raw, truthful footage and not as informative as some people vlogs because I'm doing it for memories not followers.
That is what they all say. You will be doing collabs with Sian & The Lodge Guys this time next year 😉

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I ran to tattle. She is so desperate it's funny. 😂 I am delighted though, sadly enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

wazzupp3d

Lol dying at GaryC on his live (the missus is watching, not me!) saying he doesn’t know where the Knapps are but doesn’t really know Sian. Thought Sian made out they were all best buds?

Lol dying at GaryC on his live (the missus is watching, not me!) saying he doesn’t know where the Knapps are but doesn’t really know Sian. Thought Sian made out they were all best buds?
Oh my word, she’s on his live now! Hi Sian!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8