Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 3 nights booked at the Polyne-sian Resort....paid for of course with free coffees and not buying houses....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another 3 nights booked at the Polyne-sian Resort....paid for of course with free coffees and not buying houses....
They will be going on exactly same holiday at this rate.

Where’s the imagination, the curiosity? Staying at the same resorts for the same amount of time on holidays only 3 or 4 weeks apart is just so boring! Really expensively boring!

Reactions: 5
As someone said further up, the next trip will be exactly the same. Same slog and no one will care as much.

Reactions: 3
Just sought out their cruise vlogs as I was talking about it to my kid (and we were on the same cruise) my husband, who knows nothing about them, said “this pair really treat their children like an inconvenience, don’t they?!” I told him to join us on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just sought out their cruise vlogs as I was talking about it to my kid (and we were on the same cruise) my husband, who knows nothing about them, said “this pair really treat their children like an inconvenience, don’t they?!” I told him to join us on tattle 😂
My hubby isn’t a fan either. He won’t even entertain it on the tv if he’s in the same room 🤣 he thinks it’s all fake and that Sian is too ‘high maintenance’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They will be going on exactly same holiday at this rate.

Where’s the imagination, the curiosity? Staying at the same resorts for the same amount of time on holidays only 3 or 4 weeks apart is just so boring! Really expensively boring!
Well they are experts don't you know?

For saying they apparently love Wildnerness lodge, they dont try to spend any time there..

Imagine having nothing else to do so you can stalk a site for rooms. My OH cooks, cleans, washes, plays with the boys, plays board games, goes on the PS5...
Stalking a website? Glad he has the time..😴

Well they are experts don't you know?

For saying they apparently love Wildnerness lodge, they dont try to spend any time there..

Imagine having nothing else to do so you can stalk a site for rooms. My OH cooks, cleans, washes, plays with the boys, plays board games, goes on the PS5...
Stalking a website? Glad he has the time..😴
Wonder who was having family time with the kids? Certainly wasn’t Sian, she was busy editing another Vlog.

Reactions: 1
Ohmygod same!!!! Why does she do it? i'd rather her just say AK!
The same reason Dullum says MGM.
To be 💫Different💫

Funny though cause a lot of us who were there when it opened were suspicious of animal kingdom till recently. My parents still refuse to go "cause theres nothing there" 😆

She’s got her own thread, not as active but talks about how selfish a person she is!
I’ve just had a scan of the thread. Amazingly bad! If this is the sort of Disney BFF Sian has no wonder Sian carries on the way she does. They will all be encouraging each other and excusing each other’s bad behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a scan of the thread. Amazingly bad! If this is the sort of Disney BFF Sian has no wonder Sian carries on the way she does. They will all be encouraging each other and excusing each other’s bad behaviour.
She is a horrible horrible person. She’s on one of the same Florida Facebook groups I’m on and she’s a chronic attention seeker. Always posting photos of her baby girl in Disney themed outfits just for the likes and comments. Annoys me so much as it’s a Florida planning page and genuine questions get lost amongst her tit that belongs on her personal page 🙄

Watching the slog. She really is glued to her phone.

Dullum actually declared that Family Style saved the resturant loads of waste.
With left overs like this right infront of him. Theres loads left over, you could feed another family.
Screenshot_20220119-202618_YouTube.jpg

They are short with each other at the end. Hes going slow or lagging and she asks if he is ok and he says its been a long day

Last edited:
Sian reposting shade from Mads in her stories. 🙄 A literal eye rolling moment. So cringe for both of them. This is the level of pettiness that they live for.

Sian reposting shade from Mads in her stories. 🙄 A literal eye rolling moment. So cringe for both of them. This is the level of pettiness that they live for.
I actually appreciated this because jokes are only funny when there’s an element of truth. It’s pretty much undeniable that they did only go on the cruise together for better engagement and to get followers and, whilst they may not hate each other (yet), they are archetypal Instagram BFFs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.