Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody take this absolute rubbish seriously?

She decided on complete outfits weeks in advance for each day of the trip: “it doesn’t matter what you are wearing”.

She had a $200 per day food budget and insisted on buying specific drinks and snacks from each park: “it doesn’t matter what snacks you are eating”.

She filmed hours of footage each day and posted stories to Instagram every 10 minutes “it’s just about being there and being present”

It’s all just cheesy fake slogans that don’t reflect how she actually spent her time or holiday in any way. Absurd.
She is one ridiculously deluded woman.
The Headteacher at their school can only wish the girls would be present this term.
Shameless.

View attachment 993017

Looks they will be meeting up with Sophie and Dave
Disney opening a new park? crappy Human Kingdom (kids not included in that observation obvs).

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be this shallow, but Sian’s badly drawn-on eyebrows are driving me insane. It looks like she grabbed a random crayon. She literally looks like Mrs. Potato Head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to be this shallow, but Sian’s badly drawn-on eyebrows are driving me insane. It looks like she grabbed a random crayon. She literally looks like Mrs. Potato Head.
Don't give her ideas...... she will be tagging Walkers crisps in her Insta stories lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is her Instagram full of showing other people watching her vlogs?

is this just a whole load of arse kissing and showing off all round? What are they all trying to prove?

Reactions: 3
Why is her Instagram full of showing other people watching her vlogs?

is this just a whole load of arse kissing and showing off all round? What are they all trying to prove?
This is how niche interest Instagram works. Everybody is just trying to grow their own account. It is all incredibly fake.

So if you watch a vlog you make a story of yourself watching it, say it’s amazing, and tag the account to try and get their followers to follow you. Then the person who made the vlog reposts the story to try and get the followers of the person who watched the vlog to follow them. And everybody pretends they are all super special friends because they need continuing reposts and stories to continue growing their accounts. It’s social media multi-level marketing.

Reactions: 2
I've been blocked from her insta! 😭😭😭😭😉
No worries though, I can catch up on here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did you manage that? 🤣🤣
Just luck I guess 🤣🤣 (my user name and insta name are almost the same 😃)

I think it's connected to Mads do Disney as I mentioned her on the Disney vloggers tattle and was shocked about the testing/not testing then at AK but not posting saying she tested negative, so on her page she asked for questions and I asked if she was negative. She in boxed me on insta to say that yes she was negative and I can tell tattle all about it 😂

To be fair, she could have ignored me so good on her

So I have now been blocked by The Lodge guys for a normal vlog comment and following a spoof insta of them, by Watsons do Disney for calling her out going to USA via the back door and now Princess Sian.....and I'm sure dullum will have too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just luck I guess 🤣🤣 (my user name and insta name are almost the same 😃)

I think it's connected to Mads do Disney as I mentioned her on the Disney vloggers tattle and was shocked about the testing/not testing then at AK but not posting saying she tested negative, so on her page she asked for questions and I asked if she was negative. She in boxed me on insta to say that yes she was negative and I can tell tattle all about it 😂

To be fair, she could have ignored me so good on her

So I have now been blocked by The Lodge guys for a normal vlog comment and following a spoof insta of them, by Watsons do Disney for calling her out going to USA via the back door and now Princess Sian.....and I'm sure dullum will have too
I'm so proud of you.
Interesting to know Mads def reads tattle though. Thought they didn't give us the time of day anymore 😁😁

• Haha
Of course they all read Tattle. You have to be a raging narcissist to have the Instagram accounts they have. And if you are a raging narcissist there is no chance you are going to ignore a discussion that is all about you, even if it is primarily negative.

I’m convinced that if Sian didn’t read here there is no chance she would have taken the girls on the last holiday. So in a funny way we have helped save her Instagram account and increase her followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course they all read Tattle. You have to be a raging narcissist to have the Instagram accounts they have. And if you are a raging narcissist there is no chance you are going to ignore a discussion that is all about you, even if it is primarily negative.

I’m convinced that if Sian didn’t read here there is no chance she would have taken the girls on the last holiday. So in a funny way we have helped save her Instagram account and increase her followers 😂
We should send a you're welcome card to her po box!!

I wonder if her friends and family read here too? Even just a glance once when she mentioned it

We are back to affiliate linking entire stores

Screenshot_20220117-110109_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Even if her friends, family, school parents, teachers etc don’t read here a lot of them will follow her Instagram and YouTube accounts. There will be plenty of parents in Daisy and Lyla’s classes who aren’t as loaded as the Knapps. Can you imagine how they feel seeing Sian on the school run dressed head to toe in brand new fabletics, walking her £3,000 dog, drinking a “free” takeaway coffee, and having just got back from her latest expensive holiday knowing that she is whinging on Instagram about all the “sacrifices” she makes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What happens on insta if enough people stop following you, do you lose you aff link abilities? I live in hope. If we blocked all the people that don't like her she'd be well below the 10k. I'm off to unfollow her, she's awful, I don't want to accidentally click on her link and give her 3p.

Reactions: 1
What happens on insta if enough people stop following you, do you lose you aff link abilities? I live in hope. If we blocked all the people that don't like her she'd be well below the 10k. I'm off to unfollow her, she's awful, I don't want to accidentally click on her link and give her 3p.
Nah, any account that’s in good standing can do links these days - affiliate program is nothing to do with Instagram it’s a third party system she’s signed up for :)

Reactions: 1
At 09:43 in to the Magic Kingdom vlog you hear her coaching the girls " you need to say moooorning"
What was she saying yesterday about it doesnt matter what you wear, do, eat and it is about being present? Everything is staged from the start of their day until the end including Dullum saying "we have just realised we can take our masks off now as we are outside". Again totally staged to make sure they get accross that they are compliant with policy. Oh and put your phones down for one minute !

• Wow
She did mention it in her story and said she’s got it second hand from marketplace I think…. With Daisy being older.

Also re lyla’s no clothes and daisy’s night dress I think it’s just down to naïveté. I just don’t think they see the world for what it is. I didn’t see the Daisy nightshirt until I went back to check after reading here.
I hope she’s reading and covers her children.
Being in the job she is though safeguarding should be drummed into her. It is me & I only volunteer with Youths not work with them.

As there is such a short turn around between trips do we really think people are going to watch the same holiday again and rub your nose in it?. She tried with the Disney cruises and the second series tanked. I can see the same thing happening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.