Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Vlogging only takes up 30 mins of our day”

Puts out a 38 minute vlog.

Make it make sense! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love Callum’s picture of Sian “enjoying the magic” on the carousel next to her girls with her camera in one hand and her phone awkwardly in the other, clearly lowered just to let Callum take the photo. 100% present in the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Callum’s picture of Sian “enjoying the magic” on the carousel next to her girls with her camera in one hand and her phone awkwardly in the other, clearly lowered just to let Callum take the photo. 100% present in the moment.
They must really have to scrimp and save to be as fake as they are. Dullum is just a puppet in Princess world though.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see the vlog? Lyla looked like she was naked just the Polynesian lai’s around her to cover her modesty. I mean come on!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You can see right up Daisys night dress in the first shot. OMFG. Im reporting this its ridiculous.

I know nothing will probably get done but someone needs to stick up for these girls. Theres some nasty POS on the internet

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anybody else watching the latest vlog feeling sorry for the people in the rooms either side of them? 6.45am FFS and she’s virtually shouting her monologue to camera and the girls are shouting in the background. The girls don’t know any better because Sian’s not taught them to have consideration of other people still trying to sleep.

Also unless I’ve missed it I don’t think little miss budgeter of the year has addressed the fact that they’ve bought a new stroller for Daisy. What a monumental waste of money for a child that age. Why not just carry on using the Babyjogger they already had and have brought on previous trips?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but the puppy would have cost the best part of £3000. I know because we bought a goldie last year and ours cost us that (well a little bit less but that was the average price) but we didn’t go on holiday as a result.

• Wow
Anybody else watching the latest vlog feeling sorry for the people in the rooms either side of them? 6.45am FFS and she’s virtually shouting her monologue to camera and the girls are shouting in the background. The girls don’t know any better because Sian’s not taught them to have consideration of other people still trying to sleep.

Also unless I’ve missed it I don’t think little miss budgeter of the year has addressed the fact that they’ve bought a new stroller for Daisy. What a monumental waste of money for a child that age. Why not just carry on using the Babyjogger they already had and have brought on previous trips?
I don't know why they use it in the UK. Thats their laziness and selfishness.
But for late nights and jet lag days in Disney I do get it. We took one till my brother was 9. And I'll probably do the same for my boys

She did mention it in her story and said she’s got it second hand from marketplace I think…. With Daisy being older.

Also re lyla’s no clothes and daisy’s night dress I think it’s just down to naïveté. I just don’t think they see the world for what it is. I didn’t see the Daisy nightshirt until I went back to check after reading here.
I hope she’s reading and covers her children.

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity how many holidays (abroad) and UK staycations have they been on since March 2020?

She did mention it in her story and said she’s got it second hand from marketplace I think…. With Daisy being older.

Also re lyla’s no clothes and daisy’s night dress I think it’s just down to naïveté. I just don’t think they see the world for what it is. I didn’t see the Daisy nightshirt until I went back to check after reading here.
I hope she’s reading and covers her children.

Shes been made aware. She has old vlogs still up where the girls are lifting their skirts and other inappropriate stuff. Shes posted videos of them naked or pics of them in swimwear that are very inappropriate. She knows. She doesnt care.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity how many holidays (abroad) and UK staycations have they been on since March 2020?
I think if we don’t count the numerous weekends away Sian has had to meet internet friends:

Feb 2020 - WDW
August 2020 - DLP
October 2020 - Kos
June 2021 - Cornwall
July 2021 - Isle of Wight
July 2021 - Disney Cruise
August 2021 - DLP
September 2021 - Disney Cruise (Sian only)
October 2021 - Ibiza
January 2022 - WDW
February 2022 - WDW

they have also booked Cornwall again for this year. I’m not sure when, probably easter.

So the period June 2021 to Feb 2022 does compress the holidays somewhat but even in the pandemic year of 2020 they managed three full-on foreign family holidays.

(ps - hate the use of staycation for U.K. holidays, not only are they proper holidays they also often cost more than foreign holidays)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I would imagine all of the food and snacks that they buy is all just loaded onto a credit card. There’s no way they have that kind of disposable income bearing in mind everything else we know about their spending. Oh to be able to see their credit card bills. I bet they are rolling in debt.

I don’t think they are in a load of debt as they are quite open about all their accounts and make a big thing of saving and being able to afford their holidays. They wouldn’t be saying that if it was actually all on credit. There’s just a big bit of financial information absent somewhere.

My guess is that they are pretty much mortgage free with most of their house paid for by the bank of mum and dad. They said they had a lot of equity in their house and a move to a slightly larger house would have massively increased their mortgage payments. That can only be true if their current mortgage is very small. And their current mortgage can only be very small if they had a massive deposit.

Reactions: 7
I don't know why they use it in the UK. Thats their laziness and selfishness.
But for late nights and jet lag days in Disney I do get it. We took one till my brother was 9. And I'll probably do the same for my boys
I’m not questioning need to use it - I took one for my dd at same age - I’m questioning the need to spend money yet again for something they don’t need and will get limited use from. Their Babyjogger they’ve already got would’ve done the job perfectly well. Those carry on buggies are perfect for families with very young babies/toddlers when you don’t want to wait for it to come off the carousel the other end. A 5 year old is more than capable of walking round the airport until they get it back. Agree that it’s ridiculous they still use it in Uk. She’s said in vlogs that Daisy hates walking yeh that’s because you’re making her lazy by pushing her round all the time 🙄

I’m not questioning need to use it - I took one for my dd at same age - I’m questioning the need to spend money yet again for something they don’t need and will get limited use from. Their Babyjogger they’ve already got would’ve done the job perfectly well. Those carry on buggies are perfect for families with very young babies/toddlers when you don’t want to wait for it to come off the carousel the other end. A 5 year old is more than capable of walking round the airport until they get it back. Agree that it’s ridiculous they still use it in Uk. She’s said in vlogs that Daisy hates walking yeh that’s because you’re making her lazy by pushing her round all the time 🙄
I thought a baby jogger was a carrier 😅

There's no way its cause Daisy hates walking. It'll be that she can't do as much as they demand she does. Cause she is 4. If they went at her pace, she would be fine.

Reactions: 4
Watching this, she is such a child. We love Florida but very rarely do Disney as it’s so expensive. I still can’t believe they make out a they are such travellers. They get off the plane, get one Disney bus to a Disney hotel to a Disney park and back again until they get that bus back to the airport again. SIAN wake up and realise you are not 6, you are an adult. Have that special holiday for the kids but stop acting like an overgrown child yourself. If she dreams of moving to the states do you think she realises that she won’t be able to live in the magic kingdom castle like a princess and have people wait on her forever. Grow up

Attachments

Does anybody take this absolute rubbish seriously?

She decided on complete outfits weeks in advance for each day of the trip: “it doesn’t matter what you are wearing”.

She had a $200 per day food budget and insisted on buying specific drinks and snacks from each park: “it doesn’t matter what snacks you are eating”.

She filmed hours of footage each day and posted stories to Instagram every 10 minutes “it’s just about being there and being present”

It’s all just cheesy fake slogans that don’t reflect how she actually spent her time or holiday in any way. Absurd.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.