Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just luck I guess šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ (my user name and insta name are almost the same šŸ˜ƒ)

I think it's connected to Mads do Disney as I mentioned her on the Disney vloggers tattle and was shocked about the testing/not testing then at AK but not posting saying she tested negative, so on her page she asked for questions and I asked if she was negative. She in boxed me on insta to say that yes she was negative and I can tell tattle all about it šŸ˜‚

To be fair, she could have ignored me so good on her

So I have now been blocked by The Lodge guys for a normal vlog comment and following a spoof insta of them, by Watsons do Disney for calling her out going to USA via the back door and now Princess Sian.....and I'm sure dullum will have too
This is brilliant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As there is such a short turn around between trips do we really think people are going to watch the same holiday again and rub your nose in it?. She tried with the Disney cruises and the second series tanked. I can see the same thing happening.
They were meant to be different holidays. The first without the children, the second with them. But then they realised that family Instagrammers ditching the kids to go to WDW looked appalling so brought them along on the first holiday too (paying for them with magical money that appeared from nowhere). They were also meant to go on a cruise in the second holiday but that was cancelled as the girls arenā€™t vaccinated. So, yep, theyā€™re going on the same holiday twice only a few weeks apart.

Reactions: 3
They were meant to be different holidays. The first without the children, the second with them. But then they realised that family Instagrammers ditching the kids to go to WDW looked appalling so brought them along on the first holiday too (paying for them with magical money that appeared from nowhere). They were also meant to go on a cruise in the second holiday but that was cancelled as the girls arenā€™t vaccinated. So, yep, theyā€™re going on the same holiday twice only a few weeks apart.
Well that should be something incredibly mundane to look forward to for her Disney besties and Insta Huns

• Haha
The big error that Sian made was not focussing on Callumā€™s runs. That was the whole reason they were there but Sian paid it almost no attention because it wasnā€™t her doing them. If she had focussed the vlogs on the runs they would have had two different holidays.

Reactions: 10
Ā£50 reward for any one who can spot Sian in a park without her phone in her hand.
Dullum is getting as bad. When she was vlogging in the resort she captured him photographing a bloody door mat (he probably noticed a resemblance to himself).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfollowed her but she just popped up in someone else's bloody stories, wearing what I believe to be a Yaz and Cash creation. I need to purge my insta!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I see she is back shilling magicaldayapparel....the infamous influencers who used Croatia as a 2 week departure lounge to sneak into the US when travel to Florida was nigh on impossible for 'normal' people.

Now she obviously thinks the heat has subsided on those reprehensible idiots and can start earning a few quid off them again.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I see she is back shilling magicaldayapparel....the infamous influencers who used Croatia as a 2 week departure lounge to sneak into the US when travel to Florida was nigh on impossible for 'normal' people.

Now she obviously thinks the heat has subsided on those reprehensible idiots and can start earning a few quid off them again.
Tattle never forgets

Reactions: 7
Just going back to this:

ā€œIt really doesnā€™t matterā€¦ what snacks you are eating. Itā€™s just about being there and being present.ā€

Two out of the last three grid posts since getting back.

ā€œBlue milk or green milk?ā€ ($8.49)

ā€œFrom the moment I got on the plane, the only thing I could think about was getting into Pandora and getting my hands on a night blossomā€ ($5.49)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just going back to this:

ā€œIt really doesnā€™t matterā€¦ what snacks you are eating. Itā€™s just about being there and being present.ā€

Two out of the last three grid posts since getting back.

ā€œBlue milk or green milk?ā€ ($8.49)

ā€œFrom the moment I got on the plane, the only thing I could think about was getting into Pandora and getting my hands on a night blossomā€ ($5.49)
Exactly.....all while wearing t-shirts to advertise on the gram. I'm sure the kids love mum and dad who are in the 'moment' getting the perfect insta shot over and over and over again....

Reactions: 4
Exactly.....all while wearing t-shirts to advertise on the gram. I'm sure the kids love mum and dad who are in the 'moment' getting the perfect insta shot over and over and over again....
Being a normal person who doesnā€™t post everything to social media I hadnā€™t even twigged this.

Thinking about it, buying drinks and snacks must be an incredibly frustrating and boring process, particularly for the girls. After buying these drinks Sian wonā€™t immediately taste them or drink them. Instead she has to take it, walk to find the perfect Instagram background, get Callum to take a load of photos of her holding the drink in front of that background (pausing if anybody else gets in the shot), then take a load of photos of the drink herself, then finally she gets to drink it. How do they live their lives like this?

Reactions: 11
We are "vlogging" but not in the same sense. We are filming our family holiday. It will be raw, truthful footage and not as informative as some people vlogs because I'm doing it for memories not followers.

Reactions: 6
We are "vlogging" but not in the same sense. We are filming our family holiday. It will be raw, truthful footage and not as informative as some people vlogs because I'm doing it for memories not followers.
I prefer watching those types - even if they are much less smooth / ā€œprofessionalā€ looking (hope you know what I mean by that) - thereā€™s a few Iā€™ve watched over the years where theyā€™re just randomly filming what there up to that day and itā€™s clear theyā€™re not going out of their way to film or doing things just to video it.

That is what they all say. You will be doing collabs with Sian & The Lodge Guys this time next year šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw someone with somewhere around 100 subscribers asking if they should start a patreon the other day. Some woman with three kids and the very occasional Disney trip. Few vloggers have any grip on reality, Sian certainly does not.

• Wow
I saw someone with somewhere around 100 subscribers asking if they should start a patreon the other day. Some woman with three kids and the very occasional Disney trip. Few vloggers have any grip on reality, Sian certainly does not.
I swear they are all bonkers šŸ¤£
Hope you can recall who it was asking about setting one up so I can have a butchers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.