Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a post yesterday on the dogs insta saying they’ve got lots of dog friendly holidays planned this year. She’s obviously still very active on insta I wonder if she’s twitching to get back on her knappily page. She’s now removed the YouTube link from the dogs page but Dullum still has it.

Reactions: 3
I saw a post yesterday on the dogs insta saying they’ve got lots of dog friendly holidays planned this year. She’s obviously still very active on insta I wonder if she’s twitching to get back on her knappily page. She’s now removed the YouTube link from the dogs page but Dullum still has it.
I don't think she's itching to go back... As she's using her other page

I don't think she's itching to go back... As she's using her other page
We’ll see. She’s dropped from 12700 followers to 12300 albeit slowly. Time will tell, the page is still very much private not deleted if she was done, she’d be done.

Reactions: 1
Well looks like Sian’s still over here having a good old read 👋🏻

I think she’s hoping this thread dries up and then miraculously she’ll revive her page. If she was done YouTube, insta the lit would be deleted but it’s not.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually know the song they use in the intro? I saw someone mention it in an earlier thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.