Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, nothing against Beth O'Leary but it's hardly a blog worthy book of our time is it? Comforting tit to read on the beach, sure, but not blog worthy.

Reactions: 8
“An itch to scratch when it comes to content creation” is this proof she was forced/pushed/encouraged to shut down her Disney account! She clearly didn’t want to!

Reactions: 7
Heh, so if (rightly so) Callum put his foot down about Disney vlogging because of a perceived toxic community, wait until she encounters book influencers and booktok :D

Reactions: 5
“An itch to scratch when it comes to content creation” is this proof she was forced/pushed/encouraged to shut down her Disney account! She clearly didn’t want to!
Literally just stumbled across her book insta page, then read the above on the very first post. WTF? Why is she so desperate?

What I find weird is she has paused insta/YouTube but her knappily page whilst loosing 500 followers (must’ve hurt her) her following number has increase since she put “inactive account” if she’s inactive why follow more people? She’s also posting more on the dogs page which has included a family pic. I don’t get it? Why stop knappily if you’re still putting yourself up for criticism via other pages.

Reactions: 4
Literally just stumbled across her book insta page, then read the above on the very first post. WTF? Why is she so desperate?

What I find weird is she has paused insta/YouTube but her knappily page whilst loosing 500 followers (must’ve hurt her) her following number has increase since she put “inactive account” if she’s inactive why follow more people? She’s also posting more on the dogs page which has included a family pic. I don’t get it? Why stop knappily if you’re still putting yourself up for criticism via other pages.
What's the bloody dogs insta name?

A family pic featuring the tightest shorts I’ve ever seen on a man 😂

It does seem very strange, makes you wonder if it was the controversy around the kids privacy issues if she’s desperate to make content, she just needs it to be non-kid. Callum stopped posting on his account too so obviously they stepped away from the whole Disney life thing. I tell you what, if they got their DVC just for the kudos element they must be kicking themselves now 😅

Is anyone in her book club Facebook group? Wonder what goes on in there.

Reactions: 4
She comes across as someone who needs people to compliment her to feel she has achieved something. Not someone who is happy and content in their life. Which sadly won't change if she stays on social media and trying to keep up with the Joneses. I thought the stepping back would have been a good thing for her, but not if she is now opening up new accounts to get the same thing.

Reactions: 6
She and Gollum had an adult only Disney trip until they added the kids on last minute (in January iirc), most probably because people here rightfully kicked off.
They obviously have no qualms themselves about going to Disney without kids. They COULD make content of that if they had thick enough skin.

She is so desperate for insta-fame, she’ll latch on to any new fad.

She’s never shown any interest in books or literature beyond any average book reader.

A lot of book-tubers or bookstagram people work in the publishing industry or review books as part of their job - what insight is Sian going to offer...

‘oh this best seller that everyone is talking about is actually good’ 👏🏻👏🏻

She is so desperate for insta-fame, she’ll latch on to any new fad.

She’s never shown any interest in books or literature beyond any average book reader.

A lot of book-tubers or bookstagram people work in the publishing industry or review books as part of their job - what insight is Sian going to offer...

‘oh this best seller that everyone is talking about is actually good’ 👏🏻👏🏻
But she had what she wanted and threw it away...why?

Reactions: 2
The rise and fall and rise and fall of Sian is bizarre. Desperate for fame but not willing to wait it out and work at it.
Maybe we should start a betting pool for what fad she’ll fall into next

The rise and fall and rise and fall of Sian is bizarre. Desperate for fame but not willing to wait it out and work at it.
I’m voting planners and stickers, with an Etsy shop of Disney inspired planner stickers to help her plan Disney trips which will be her gateway back into Disney vlogging.

Reactions: 3
I'm more and more convinced it was about the girls. She was a safeguarding nightmare. She was forced to step back. She didn't want to, that's clear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.