Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about all of this has really still been itching at me...she clearly lovely instagram/vlogging and the extreme in the middle of a vlog series really makes no sense.
Some theories I thought worth sharing:
1) A cease and desist letter from Disney, particularly around her small shop infringement and clearly making money off of disney content vlogs.
2) Family funding revoked/challenged, especially in light of I think the second to last video shared. Alternatively, family requested payback of 'loans' in light of clear extravagance.
3) They needed to sell their DVC / stop vactionining in order to pursue the other house.
4) Worry over privacy after clearly oversharing. I don't agree with exact locations ever being shared in real time, or surrounding kids / someone's home address.
5) Maybe, and I hope this is the case, she's investing all of her energy into something bigger and more worthwhile than being an influencer.
6) Callum had enough and their marriage was faltering, and quitting vlogging/instagram was a dealbreaker. Though I don't think so because he seemed so proud of her. I don't think this is it.
7) Perhaps she was blocked on instagram for paying for followers and it was a 'wake up' call.
8) Too many terrible internet comments on vlogs or instagram
9) Her disney content was not doing as well as it used to, the market is clearly saturated with disney influencers and vloggers.

I think it's interesting to see how many of her 'instagram friends' are friends on her personal account. That is quite telling...

I would not be at all surprised to see an instagram handle change and change in direction of her instagram/vlog before it dips below 10k. She clearly had the vlog channel before it was disney (the adventures of lyla). And she is still part of channel mum. Honestly I'd love to see her back in a way that is authentic and not disney centric (maybe more like bucket list family?). And I hope that this forum doesn't stop her from doing that.
Or 10. She can't take criticism? I suspect it's that.

Reactions: 8
Something about all of this has really still been itching at me...she clearly lovely instagram/vlogging and the extreme in the middle of a vlog series really makes no sense.
Some theories I thought worth sharing:
1) A cease and desist letter from Disney, particularly around her small shop infringement and clearly making money off of disney content vlogs.
2) Family funding revoked/challenged, especially in light of I think the second to last video shared. Alternatively, family requested payback of 'loans' in light of clear extravagance.
3) They needed to sell their DVC / stop vactionining in order to pursue the other house.
4) Worry over privacy after clearly oversharing. I don't agree with exact locations ever being shared in real time, or surrounding kids / someone's home address.
5) Maybe, and I hope this is the case, she's investing all of her energy into something bigger and more worthwhile than being an influencer.
6) Callum had enough and their marriage was faltering, and quitting vlogging/instagram was a dealbreaker. Though I don't think so because he seemed so proud of her. I don't think this is it.
7) Perhaps she was blocked on instagram for paying for followers and it was a 'wake up' call.
8) Too many terrible internet comments on vlogs or instagram
9) Her disney content was not doing as well as it used to, the market is clearly saturated with disney influencers and vloggers.

I think it's interesting to see how many of her 'instagram friends' are friends on her personal account. That is quite telling...

I would not be at all surprised to see an instagram handle change and change in direction of her instagram/vlog before it dips below 10k. She clearly had the vlog channel before it was disney (the adventures of lyla). And she is still part of channel mum. Honestly I'd love to see her back in a way that is authentic and not disney centric (maybe more like bucket list family?). And I hope that this forum doesn't stop her from doing that.
I think the only one of those that is plausible is number 4 , coupled with not being able to take criticism

I still found it weird that she didn't upload that last video that was clearly all ready to go and then stopped uploading it.

Reactions: 4
So many dumb wild theories 🤣 she couldn’t handle the criticism/tattle thread 🤷🏻‍♀️
Meh, I don't think number 1 was wild at all, give it a google and Disney is notorious for it. She's since scrubbed Disney from both handles. Wonder if she's off poshmarking her whole disney collection for 'simplicity' though of course.

Reactions: 1
Meh, I don't think number 1 was wild at all, give it a google and Disney is notorious for it. She's since scrubbed Disney from both handles. Wonder if she's off poshmarking her whole disney collection for 'simplicity' though of course.
She’d already closed her shop, they wouldn’t target vlogs. And there are PLENTY of other shops doing way more infringement than hers ever was.

Reactions: 3
I personally don’t think she’d call it quits so sudden and drastically if it was all down to online criticism, especially considering how long it’s been going on for 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel like it’s just a combination of many things. So curious to know though!

I thought she would have done a short YT video just explaining shes not finishing the current vlog series, sorry to those who got invested, thank you for support, ETC.
Unless YT followers also follow her IG page or here they wont have any idea where shes gone

Reactions: 4
I think it all became more trouble than it was worth and just fell out of love with having a ‘public’ profile. She said she was considering not vlogging the February trip and she made no secret of the fact she found online criticism difficult.
I didn’t watch the last couple of vlogs though so I was wondering what was being referred to about something happening in the last one?

Reactions: 1
I think it all became more trouble than it was worth and just fell out of love with having a ‘public’ profile. She said she was considering not vlogging the February trip and she made no secret of the fact she found online criticism difficult.
I didn’t watch the last couple of vlogs though so I was wondering what was being referred to about something happening in the last one?
I think people mean it seemed like Callum wanted to show off his medals he'd won and she didn't want too and cut the vlog short?

I thought she would have done a short YT video just explaining shes not finishing the current vlog series, sorry to those who got invested, thank you for support, ETC.
Unless YT followers also follow her IG page or here they wont have any idea where shes gone
Exactly! For all the chat I do enjoy their videos and didn't know about this site until a few months ago and only recently got instagram. If you have built up a dedicated following it's polite to at least explain on all platforms you will be stopping. Even if she just did a written post on Youtube rather than a video that would have been something. There will have been subscribers who won't know what on earth has happened!

I think you have mistaken her for someone who gave a tit about their followers. She did not, at all. She clambered all over people to get what she wanted, then decided she didn't want it after all.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it funny that various other Disney accounts are still sharing and tagging the knappily account? People she says are her friends. You’d have thought they’d tag her private one after announcing they were ‘coming off’ in such a big way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.