Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened? Haven’t been following their recent activity but have realised that I’ve been deleted as a follower on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Interesting is that a new insta account? Notice in the bio she says "starting afresh in 2022" presumably that's referring to no more vlogging?
Same account, evidently she’s just finished going through and deleting all her followers to give herself a “fresh start”

I can still see her old account with 12k followers?
Same. I wonder whether this is because it was easier to open a new personal one, or whether she couldn't bring herself to close the old one just in case they fancy doing it again?

Reactions: 4
Is that not her personal account? I’m sure she always had two. I noticed the knappilyeverafter account has dropped from 12.7k followers to 12.4k

Yes she always had another profile called mamaofthegirls. I think she’s just cleared out her followers, made it private and changed her handle

Is that not her personal account? I’m sure she always had two. I noticed the knappilyeverafter account has dropped from 12.7k followers to 12.4k
I wonder if she’ll worry when it dips below 10k. She was so happy to reach that point so she could stick an aff link on everything

Reactions: 3
Something about all of this has really still been itching at me...she clearly lovely instagram/vlogging and the extreme in the middle of a vlog series really makes no sense.
Some theories I thought worth sharing:
1) A cease and desist letter from Disney, particularly around her small shop infringement and clearly making money off of disney content vlogs.
2) Family funding revoked/challenged, especially in light of I think the second to last video shared. Alternatively, family requested payback of 'loans' in light of clear extravagance.
3) They needed to sell their DVC / stop vactionining in order to pursue the other house.
4) Worry over privacy after clearly oversharing. I don't agree with exact locations ever being shared in real time, or surrounding kids / someone's home address.
5) Maybe, and I hope this is the case, she's investing all of her energy into something bigger and more worthwhile than being an influencer.
6) Callum had enough and their marriage was faltering, and quitting vlogging/instagram was a dealbreaker. Though I don't think so because he seemed so proud of her. I don't think this is it.
7) Perhaps she was blocked on instagram for paying for followers and it was a 'wake up' call.
8) Too many terrible internet comments on vlogs or instagram
9) Her disney content was not doing as well as it used to, the market is clearly saturated with disney influencers and vloggers.

I think it's interesting to see how many of her 'instagram friends' are friends on her personal account. That is quite telling...

I would not be at all surprised to see an instagram handle change and change in direction of her instagram/vlog before it dips below 10k. She clearly had the vlog channel before it was disney (the adventures of lyla). And she is still part of channel mum. Honestly I'd love to see her back in a way that is authentic and not disney centric (maybe more like bucket list family?). And I hope that this forum doesn't stop her from doing that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.