Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I would have thought that as the parent of two young children the days of prioritizing herself would be on the back burner until they have grown up and can take care of themselves.
We all know that Sian was made to end her Disney SM journey because she didn't prioritise her girls and was a safeguarding nightmare. Here is the proof....there is only 1 person that matters in Sian's world....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

wazzupp3d

I'm sorry but posting a picture of your poor little one clearly in pain whilst the medics are clearly still dealimg with her poor hand? Nope. Wrong. I thought the ott reaction to Queenie was it but this tops it for me. A simple text explanation if you must update...no need to take a picture of her discomfort. With her being in the profession she is in I would have thought she would carry herself better but clearly not. It truly is all about the views.
I can never understand the need to update the public or your friends on your little ones visits to hospital. It’s almost a need for congratulations that she has bothered to take her.

Reactions: 6

cheeseybites

I have no idea how old the child giving permission is but I do know that Daisy and Lyla are 4 and 6 (sadly it’s also really easy to work out from Sian’s Instagram exactly when their birthdays are). 4 and 6 year olds categorically do not have sufficient understanding to provide informed consent to their image and personal details being posted on open social media.

Reactions: 5

cancancan

Oh yes, it’s definitely from here. It’s meant to be a joke that we think they hate each other and only went a cruise together to increase their followers when in reality they’re BFFs.

The sad reality is a lot more mundane: they have a transactional relationship based on their Instagram accounts that they will maintain so long as it’s mutually beneficial.
I feel bad for Mads because she really offers nothing to Sian and was basically just used for content. She can’t get Sian more followers as she already has less and she’s not part of the “family vloggers” crew so she’s just an outlier, as was made clear by Sian when she made no attempt to support her when she was isolating.

ZapfaWat

Heh, so if (rightly so) Callum put his foot down about Disney vlogging because of a perceived toxic community, wait until she encounters book influencers and booktok :D

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Magic money tree in the Knapp household as per usual. Not content with 2 visits to WDW this year it's time to squeeze in a third with a late booking for mid October. Of course the frugal as ever Knapps just happen to have a spare few grand under the sofa to pay for the flights, probable car hire, food and drinks for the 10? night holiday.
No cost of living crisis for the Knapps....

cheeseybites

Casually dropping in the new £200 pan set in the background. They will need to go one full day without food at WDW to pay for that.

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Genuinely will do rude gestures to anyone that dares film around me. If they get my kids in a shot I'll probably make a scene about them filming kids... 😒
We did the NC500 in 2020 and someone was flying a drone camera really low over the campsite so my partner followed it around making rude gestures until they flew it away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AnkleTag

I'm sorry but if I walked into the kitchen and caught my wife dancing at her phone to internet strangers I'd be telling her she needed to re-evaluate her life....cringe...🤣
Honestly I don’t care at all about this. It’s cringey but meh.

Meanwhile she’s getting her parents to buy her an air fryer for Christmas, because she can’t afford one before then. But before Christmas she’s spending the cost of 50 air fryers on expensive holidays. Make it make sense!

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Being all coy about the job she posted all over public SM about not that far back. You can't take it back once it's on the internet Sian. You might want to consider what that actually means for your kids.

• Haha

AnkleTag

Each to their own but I do find the Knapp’s priorities so odd. First they didn’t move to a bigger house as it meant cutting down on holidays. Now they are down to one car, even though Sian is a shift-worker.

I’m a shift worker and we found it impossible with one car. When I was on a long-day and needed to drive to work at 6:30am it meant that either my partner and kids were left without a car all day or that they had to drop me off at work at 7am and pick me up at 8:30pm. For us the cost of a second car (which is probably less than any one of their four trips to Disney this year) just made our life so much liveable.

I mean it could be an environmental choice but, as a family, they are on 24 transatlantic flights this year alone. That’s about 7 tonnes of CO2 compared to 3 tonnes a year for a small car.

cheeseybites

Even if her friends, family, school parents, teachers etc don’t read here a lot of them will follow her Instagram and YouTube accounts. There will be plenty of parents in Daisy and Lyla’s classes who aren’t as loaded as the Knapps. Can you imagine how they feel seeing Sian on the school run dressed head to toe in brand new fabletics, walking her £3,000 dog, drinking a “free” takeaway coffee, and having just got back from her latest expensive holiday knowing that she is whinging on Instagram about all the “sacrifices” she makes?

Last edited:

soaringirl

The ad affiliates are out again 😂it's like she never left!
She literally said something the other day to the effect of ‘I get a little kickback when the links are clicked’ which is a bit of a change from the other week when she said she was only sharing affiliate links because people would ask 🙄