Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know she will be back cause she hasnt deleted her Disney insta. If she meant it, she would just follow people with her main account and delete that one.
Keep and account where she follows less than 1k people she and has 12.5k people following it just to keep in touch with disney mates? Nah

Reactions: 5

Horridhenrietta

I'm sorry but posting a picture of your poor little one clearly in pain whilst the medics are clearly still dealimg with her poor hand? Nope. Wrong. I thought the ott reaction to Queenie was it but this tops it for me. A simple text explanation if you must update...no need to take a picture of her discomfort. With her being in the profession she is in I would have thought she would carry herself better but clearly not. It truly is all about the views.

emerald

VIP Member
She and Gollum had an adult only Disney trip until they added the kids on last minute (in January iirc), most probably because people here rightfully kicked off.
They obviously have no qualms themselves about going to Disney without kids. They COULD make content of that if they had thick enough skin.

pumpkinpie88

Oh she’s so full of shit. The old vlogs will go live, the affiliate links will be on every other post and I give it till Christmas and she’ll be back vlogging trips.

She’s got a creative content itch to scratch don’t forget 🤢 Also wouldn’t surprise me if she affiliate linked all the girls uniform 😂

I think maybe Dullum is calling the shots in terms of vlogging and as soon as she’s ground him down and back into it they’ll be back.

cheeseybites

I took it to be from all the discussion here of them having fallen out because Sian didn’t give two hoots about her isolating in the same place that she was. A nod to that, as opposed to any real life reasons.
Oh yes, it’s definitely from here. It’s meant to be a joke that we think they hate each other and only went a cruise together to increase their followers when in reality they’re BFFs.

The sad reality is a lot more mundane: they have a transactional relationship based on their Instagram accounts that they will maintain so long as it’s mutually beneficial.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Center Parcs midweek when most of England are still at school isn’t that expensive (although most other places would be cheaper). But then it’s also not that interesting. It’s just an easy holiday for people who want a relatively stress-free break, don’t want the hassle of actually travelling anywhere, and are happy to spend the premium.

It’s an odd holiday for a family that profess to loving travel and exploring. Center Parcs is pretty much the opposite of that… but then so is a holiday in Disney where you don’t leave the parks or a week’s all-inclusive in Ibiza.

Personally, and this is just me, I’m not sure I could go on a “holiday” that is only 40 miles from my house.
They love travelling, to the same places or to all inclusive resorts where you don't really have to leave the hotel grounds and can whack your kids in the childcare provision. So adventurous.

• Haha

Bolgnear

My wife commented that he really is a boring bastard. Just the way he speaks about the race and running, shows barely anything of it, I doubt he met any characters at all. Its odd to pay all the money and then take it very seriously to get a time. Why not go out slower, enjoy it, meet as many of the 40+ characters as you can, just something other than running any other marathon, something a bit different.

I get that he was wearing the medal all day though, that makes sense to be honest.

• Heart

leigh225

Unfortunately if you choose to put your whole life on you tube/Instagram there will always be people who are going to criticise you. If you don’t want the criticism don’t put yourself out there x

AnkleTag

She’s done it because she has American mates and she’s playing up to stereotypes for their benefit.

Are we surprised that she is unable to branch out of her comfort zone even reading books?!

Browsing the library and asking the librarian for recommendations based on others you like is something I love to do all the time. They will not be the recent trend books but I have found some good ones that I wouldn't have considered otherwise

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I wonder if she'll still be BFFs with the other Disney vloggers or if they'll drop her now there's no opportunity for new subscribers to capitalise on.....

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Then a post thanking people for their messages and how she can't reply and won't say what happened as it was so traumatic for them, so traumatic she managed to take a picture and post about it. Unbelievable!! My daughter spent 4 weeks in hospital when she was 10 weeks old due to her medical condition we now know she has. Didn't mention it till we came home for the weekend after 2 weeks unfortunately ended up back in for the 2nd 2 weeks after that weekend and again didn't mention it till we came home. Its not needed. Be present with your child not with your phone Sian!!
Once again using her kids for engagement. She's appalling.

sqster

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but the puppy would have cost the best part of £3000. I know because we bought a goldie last year and ours cost us that (well a little bit less but that was the average price) but we didn’t go on holiday as a result.

• Wow

pumpkinpie88

But why delete the posts? There's no harm in leaving them up surely?
shes deleted the account now I think, as I couldn’t find it.

This woman hands down wins the award for the most abandoned projects ever! It must be killing her that for whatever reason she had to abruptly halt the Disney YouTube/insta. Funny how she’s not deleted the knappily page just added *inactive account* why not just delete it? She’s also at 12.1k followers now so that’s really dropped off. Bet she’s fuming! Dullum has finally removed the YouTube link from his profile, I wonder why as it had been there months after they quit?

Very strange. Maybe the book insta community didn’t scratch her “creative content craving” she says she has? Maybe she’ll put more effort on the dogs instead. Who knows

wheresthepizza

I do think something has happened as it was only a few days ago she was considering not vlogging the next trip, also to stop mid series is too abruptly. Surely you’d finish it and then put out a “sadly this is our last series….”. Though I do have respect for her letting how followers know.

Sian’s “really taking the time for me” by watching loads of box sets and reading books. She must really need some me time after only having 7 holidays in the last 7 months and having another holiday in a couple of weeks 🙄

She is just so incredibly privileged and self-centred.
She reminds me of the boomers who say "work harder to buy a house" or people who say "stop being sad" to people in the throws of SH or "maybe its cause you dont want it enough" to the couple who are suffering with infertility.

Bet she is into the law of attraction rubbish