Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Green2727

This lot come up after I was watching another vlog. Heard a bit about them so thought I would continue watching. Got to them eating on the plane and the man was drinking a Budweiser and his jaw disappeared and I got the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

cancancan

I think if it was a school safeguarding issue, it wouldn’t have been a “trial week off” situation, it would have been an immediate shutdown. The fact that she mulled on it for a week or so says something else I think. Perhaps it’s more likely that the school frown on the use of the kids and have had words about the impact on them and the fact that those videos are around forever.

I don’t believe her when she says that no single incident caused this, because if it had been coming for a while she could have not vlogged the Jan trip as a test. She could have slowed down stories, not done a vlog a day for vlogmas! The fact that she was mid series and had even just put a vlog up that day, demonstrates that her hand was forced.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
She's so bloody predictable and actually, very beige and dull with her choices, of course she wants a Peloton.

Poor Daisy yet again being picked on by her mother who broadcasts her low opinion of her own child to 12k strangers. Abhorrent.

Stitch#17

Well they are in florida....
The best thing about that photo is how cold it clearly is given their attire 🤣 Before anybody says it yeh of course you’d rather be in a cold Florida than a cold UK but it’s still funny that they’re not getting that Florida sun and heat that they all harp on about.

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
They've done a Yaz n Cash. For the girls sakes, I hope this is a step forward.

I don't follow her anymore, so please do update us on what she is not spending money on today.

gibbs

VIP Member
She said she doesn't buy many clothes or spend much money on them. I nearly laughed my head off especially when she went on to name the brands she did. Not exactly cheap brands at all.

• Haha
“I want a Peloton but can’t afford one”. £5 says she’s got one by next month 👌🏻😂
Thats a bet I'd take. They don't offer discounts or freebies either. Not sure she could do the harder training with a fused hip though 🤔 then there's another subscription.

She also needs to stop posting passive aggressive stories about Daisy. It’s just mean.
She really doesn't like Daisy. I get the feeling that they both see her as an inconvenience. Even in her blog, she's so full of regret 😥

Last edited:

Emmy79

VIP Member
Or FOP as she likes to call it because she's just so cool
🤣🤣 I purposely put all full words for that very reason

As they arrive back at 'The Poly' so they can chill (but really so Princess can get her new sodding dole whip) one of the girls is chatting about how she used to say binoculars wrong and was chatting away and Sian just says "anyway"......poor little thing 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha

hazelnuts

All this talk of social services and stuff is so overblown, they’re not going to waste their time on a family who time their kids out of school for a few weeks in the year to go on holiday to Florida for christs sakes.

I know there are safeguarding issues with regards the kids being shared on social, especially with questionable snippets of them in their swimming gear, but as of yet that’s not breaking any laws.

Social services and schools have got way bigger fish to fry with vulnerable children. Give your heads a wobble, she’s probably just had enough of the criticism and hasn’t learned to brush it off yet. That, or the tax man (it’s self assessment season after all).

Oh and as for it being impulsive, they’ve got previous with that from backing out of the house in such a quick u-turn 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree! I don’t think the school are going to be the reason. Yes she probably shouldn’t be taking them out so often, but Daisy isn’t yet 5, so doesn’t actually need to be in school. And if she wanted to, she could take the girls out of school and home school 🤷🏻‍♀️ She may or may not get a fine depending on the school/local authority but she could pay that no problem.

i think its more likely to be a financial reason, as you say. Its tax self assessment time, she would/should be declaring all of Knapp &co income, all the affiliates, the income from youtube, the “free” gifts, quite a lot on top of her salary so perhaps she’s realised its not worth it while she’s still employed full time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Merida91

Saw her post on the account and ran here haha actually excited she's back I have missed the vlogs...

• Haha

leigh225

Simple way to avoid being offended by what people say, don’t go on tattle life and read about yourself. Whoever you are someone will always have something bad to sad. If you can’t handle it don’t read it.

cheeseybites

As I’m new to all this, does anybody have any idea how in the fuck, exactly, they manage to go on so many holidays?? I mean I earn decent money but I couldn’t finance that lifestyle with 1 child, and I live on my own!
No. No they don’t. And it is something that Sian is extremely reticent about explaining. Her best explanation is they “sacrifice” a lot in their daily lives to afford it. Except they don’t. They live a very comfortable home life: new dog, new car, gousto subscription, regular new clothes, expensive Christmas presents etc etc