Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She comes across as someone who needs people to compliment her to feel she has achieved something. Not someone who is happy and content in their life. Which sadly won't change if she stays on social media and trying to keep up with the Joneses. I thought the stepping back would have been a good thing for her, but not if she is now opening up new accounts to get the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Even his favourite band is generic. That might be why they have no real friends, they are so bland they just sort of forget the Krapps exist.

The most interesting thing about them is that they use spending money to fill a void. Him included

Bonzai

I haven't checked in here for a while. I am absolutely disgusted that Sian thought it appropriate to put up a photo of her child in that situation!! She really is just sooo desperate for views and likes and attention. There really is something mentally wrong with that desperate need for constant validation. Those poor poor girls. When they are older and see all this they are going to have so many questions for their parents. And that goes for dad too, as if he wasn't happy he would do something about it. I'd be embarassed if I was him, watching my partner film herself fake crying in her car, and updating random instagram followers with a photo of my child having some sort of hospital procedure, and obviously in pain. A total invasion of her childs privacy. Just the lowest of the low.

AnkleTag

Being all coy about the job she posted all over public SM about not that far back. You can't take it back once it's on the internet Sian. You might want to consider what that actually means for your kids.
I’ve just registered to say this. Sian trying to hide her job now is incredibly stupid.

1) She’s previously posted about it on her Instagram page.

2) The top public post on her Facebook page says exactly where she works with a link to her work’s Instagram page which has pictures of her

(You can’t really hide your job if your employer is posting photos of you on their Instagram account)

Then if you scroll down her Facebook it lists her date of birth and her wedding anniversary. And, of course, she makes sure she posts on her children’s birthdays every year so everybody knows when their birthdays are. She has the cybersecurity of a pensioner who’s only just learned to use the internet.

powderpower

Chatty Member
So I have another thought on the step back. I think that her and dullum had a fight on the holiday after the runs. We heard him in the back ground wanting to show medals and being dismissed as she was ending the vlog from previous day. He was probably really tired and tension build and they argued and when she edited it was probably very clear. He most likely didn't want it out there and she didn't have much of a vlog to go out without that content so had a hissy fit and decided to not put it up at all.
And on reflection has decided its really not good for the marriage or family.

pumpkinpie88

Where's that from they're not appearing on youtube?
The videos are there the channel itself isn’t back up yet. That could just be YouTube taking time to reinstate the channel or she’s making videos public not the actual channel if that’s even possible 🤷🏼‍♀️. Either way if you put their name into YouTube the videos are there. She’s probably desperate to earn a bit of $ or get exposure to be invited to events, she was just on the cusp of that before they pulled the plug.

Attachments

KeepingUpWithThe....

I reckon she's come back because all of the Disney UK instagrammers/Vloggers are getting flown for a PR trip to the New Disney Wish cruise ship in America. I bet she's gutted she might have missed the 'boat'

AnkleTag

“I hate spending money on myself” 😂

Thanks for that chuckle Sian.

PS it still counts as spending on yourself if it’s Disney themed or it’s “for holiday”.

• Haha
Either that or he doesn't dare say anything to her incase she throws a strop. He looks like he's turned away from her in that picture as if to say don't get me in it. Unless that's layla and she's kicked him out of the bed, she's gone home to rest let her sleep in her own bed, they obviously felt she'd be fine at home there's no need to sleep with her could do more damage by doing that too.
I'd of kicked my OH out the bed if either of my boys has the sniffles never mind a fracture that needs surgery. She was probably only allowed home cause shes a nurse. Im glad for Lyla, hospitals are scary and hard to sleep in.

But I shouldnt know that lyla is having surgery!!! Why on gods green earth is this on a monitised page!?
Shes very much using a professional page as a personal page. If she does hit it big, shes gonna really struggle. I imagine she'll get loads worse too as the line between private and professional gets blurred.

I dont know why people feel complelled to post pics of poorly kids. Its beyond the relm my understanding. If my OH tried to take a photo of my kid while they were having their bones manipulated, they would be out of the room. If they posted it on social media- never mind a monitised page, theyd find a suitcase outside and the locks changed.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I wonder how much she paid to find out that petrol fumes gives her headaches. Top tier stuff.
This just sounds like a ploy to get hubby to fill the car up.....'Sorry love....I've left 15 miles in the tank....I would have topped it up but I get headaches and the bioresonance voodoo Doctor said I should avoid any BP garages'.

• Haha
They live way beyond their incomes. They’ve tried to explain it many times but it never adds up.

If it did add up Sian never would have had her own candle shop or even an Instagram/YouTube account. It’s all done to augment their income. Yet they’re spending £20k+ on holidays every year. Just by the way of example their daily budget just for food in January for a ten (?) day was $150.

pumpkinpie88

What annoys me about her is that every vlog she’s put out so far from this last trip she’s made reference to the fact it was supposed to be “adults only”, how they’ll have to wait until it’s just those two before they can do X&Y. It’s so obvious she wanted to leave them. What’s funny is she got maximum engagement on that reel more so than any other and the posts that include the girls get way more likes. People clearly prefer the kids to Sian. Christ, even Daisy vlogs better than she does!

gibbs

VIP Member
Seriously that was the cringiest thing on Instagram I've ever watched, back to do what bore the world to death with his thrilling job of supermarket manager and man who runs probably to get away from "princess sian" as much as possible. I've realised he looks like a human praying mantis too.

• Haha

AnkleTag

How come she’s at Starbucks? I thought it was Costa she got free with her life insurance? I thought she paid for her 8 annual holidays by not getting takeaway coffee?

• Haha

cancancan

I noticed that they didn't mention each other at all on SM until Sian came home. Although Mads did say a thank you in her stories to anyone who sent supplies/treats/food etc and mentioned 'The Knapps'
If Sian sent her food/treats and Mads didn’t do a big song and dance about it on social media then that makes it even funnier. Sian will have been waiting patiently for her mention on insta for it not to come 😂

Casually dropping in the new £200 pan set in the background. They will need to go one full day without food at WDW to pay for that.
A shit load of crap expensive skincare which will make her skin worse and new pans in the same day after an expensive holiday to Florida and before her second holiday to Florida in a few weeks. Tell me more about how you save money Sian.

Last edited:

Dimfluencers

Pretty sure she's only said that so all her fans gush with 'oh noooo Princess sian we NEED the vlogs' so she'll get an ego top up...

cheeseybites

I actually think she’s being at least partially honest. There won’t have been one big issue it was just that the vlogs and Instagram were taking over their lives and generating a lot of backlash.

This was their first trip to WDW in two years and she clearly spent an extraordinary amount of time whilst on holdiday filming, taking photos, and posting to Instagram. The “magic” won’t have been there because they were both so focussed on social media and filming.

Then she’s got back and spent hours and hours editing the footage for the vlogs. Not only would this have prevented her doing other things but would have forced her to confront just how much time and focus she spent capturing footage for the vlogs. That’s a very uncomfortable reality. It probably also contrasted very poorly with the Ibiza holiday in October where they filmed almost nothing and rarely posted.

Then what she gets in return for all the “work” is people slagging her off here.

She has probably deleted everything just because she knows that if she doesn’t she would be tempted to carry on.

kiddygal

Callum’s really not in much of the center parcs vlog. I think he’s the one that feels most uncomfortable in the vlogs, he’s barely in it. I don’t think their concern is the kids.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
The rise and fall and rise and fall of Sian is bizarre. Desperate for fame but not willing to wait it out and work at it.
Maybe we should start a betting pool for what fad she’ll fall into next
I'm more and more convinced it was about the girls. She was a safeguarding nightmare. She was forced to step back. She didn't want to, that's clear.