Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she post gushing about how great Dullum was got gagging 2 nights at riviera, which means they may leave tomorrow.

Didn’t the girls have to test on certain days, or was that scrapped?

Didn’t she post gushing about how great Dullum was got gagging 2 nights at riviera, which means they may leave tomorrow.

Didn’t the girls have to test on certain days, or was that scrapped?
Bagging not gagging 😂

A week never appealed to me. Even in the years we went twice or thrice a year. You always feel like youve missed out. And resprt hopping every couple of days is a hard no from me. But this trip was for the run and the gram. More resorts=more content.

Reactions: 2
I can't imagine all that shifting about on holiday, no ta. Disney might move your stuff, but you have to pack it.
I think from the looks of things they pack pretty lightly anyway. Looks like their suitcases were about 50% snacks too 😂 I agree though, I like the idea of moving but I’m not sure I could be bothered with it. We are off site people usually anyway so it’s never been a thing for us. Maybe one day I will stay in a resort!

Reactions: 1
So noticeable and really sad that Sian doesn’t post anywhere near as much when she’s meeting up with internet strangers. When it’s just the girls or Callum and the girls she spends more time posting than doing anything else.

It’s hard not to conclude that she constantly needs validation from strangers. That validation preferably comes from with meeting up with strangers. If she’s not doing that then she gets validation from posting on Instagram. So sad that she apparently can’t understand that she can and should get validation from her own family, rather than strangers.

Reactions: 8
Yet yesterday they went to Topolino’s for breakfast with their children. Between them they posted twenty-seven (27!) Instagram stories about it. They will also have been filming the meal for their vlog. That doesn’t seem like “living in the moment”.
She is addicted to the attention and validation she gets from Insta. Feel so sorry for those poor girls.

Reactions: 3
So noticeable and really sad that Sian doesn’t post anywhere near as much when she’s meeting up with internet strangers. When it’s just the girls or Callum and the girls she spends more time posting than doing anything else.

It’s hard not to conclude that she constantly needs validation from strangers. That validation preferably comes from with meeting up with strangers. If she’s not doing that then she gets validation from posting on Instagram. So sad that she apparently can’t understand that she can and should get validation from her own family, rather than strangers.
Also she genuinely seems to “glow” more from meeting up with these random people. It’s like she doesn’t have any fun with her own family anymore and needs something more exciting. How sad for her girls who probably realise they are “not enough” anymore. What if they went on holiday and didn’t meet up with other people? Would Sian feel empty? Probably.

Reactions: 6
I sort of get how the meet-ups are addictive for Sian. These are people who she’s never met who will be gushing over her as they only know the “best side” of her that she presents on the internet. They don’t know the mundane parts of her life or any problems she might have. They believe all the half-truths she presents online. Then after the meet-ups there will be posts and direct messages gushing over how amazing she is. Of course it’s all incredibly fake, but if you are willing to overlook that, it would be addictive. Sian clearly absolutely loves it all despite the fakeness.

In contrast, her children will be focussed on their own needs and not gushing over how amazing Sian is at every moment. Similarly Callum will know the reality of their life and, whilst hopefully supportive, won’t be giving Sian the over the top fake praise the internet strangers are giving. So Sian just doesn’t seem to be as happy when she’s only around them. Even though any love and praise they give is 1,000 times more genuine than the validation she gets at these meet-ups. It’s quite sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Its terribly sad isn't it. I wonder whether the fact that she was bullied and unpopular at school that makes her this way. To never have had friends and attention like this early on it now feels amazing to her. Nothing else compares. These people are fake friends. Would they be there holding your hand when you are at rock bottom, probably not. Would they be friends with Sian if it wasn't for Instagram and You Tube? Again no. I'd be more happy with one or two very close real life friends than 100 social media/influencer ones.

Reactions: 1
I sort of get how the meet-ups are addictive for Sian. These are people who she’s never met who will be gushing over her as they only know the “best side” of her that she presents on the internet. They don’t know the mundane parts of her life or any problems she might have. They believe all the half-truths she presents online. Then after the meet-ups there will be posts and direct messages gushing over how amazing she is. Of course it’s all incredibly fake, but if you are willing to overlook that, it would be addictive. Sian clearly absolutely loves it all despite the fakeness.

In contrast, her children will be focussed on their own needs and not gushing over how amazing Sian is at every moment. Similarly Callum will know the reality of their life and, whilst hopefully supportive, won’t be giving Sian the over the top fake praise the internet strangers are giving. So Sian just doesn’t seem to be as happy when she’s only around them. Even though any love and praise they give is 1,000 times more genuine than the validation she gets at these meet-ups. It’s quite sad to see.
Also in my experience Americans love having a British friend and vice versa, so it’s all very novel. I have a few American friends and it does feel like you know a celebrity because they talk and act differently even though they are just normal people as weird as us 😂 I think they also feel the same about us, so both ways each side feels like they are in some super friendship. I sense greatly that this is what Sian and her new best mates are feeling. It’s very exotic being able to say you have friends in another country.

Reactions: 5
Ive said it before. She was a teenager in the 00s. 95% of us were bullied. Being a bullied as a kid is not an excuse to be a crappy human being. I hate that people revel in that excuse. If its so bad, go to therapy. You dont get to bully or dismiss your kids cause people did that.

I would speculate the opposite about her. She probably got loads of attention (negative and positive) with her hip. When her hip was "fixed". The attention went away....

Reactions: 9
Personally, I just wouldn’t be able stand all the obvious fakeness of it all. If anybody called me their “bestie for life” after meeting in real life once I wouldn’t be seeing them ever again, as they clearly aren’t capable of normal adult friendships. These people aren’t 6, they are grown adults.

Sian and Madison’s complete lack of public acknowledgement of each other over the last week shows just how fake these relationships really are. Only four months ago they were publicly proclaiming that they were BFFs after meeting for the first (and only) time to go on a Disney cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220111-141121_Instagram.jpg

Not that you should be both testing before you go near vulnerable patients or customers or anything. You dont get a pat on the back for doing the bare minimum princess.....

Reactions: 7
Ive said it before. She was a teenager in the 00s. 95% of us were bullied. Being a bullied as a kid is not an excuse to be a crappy human being. I hate that people revel in that excuse. If its so bad, go to therapy. You dont get to bully or dismiss your kids cause people did that.

I would speculate the opposite about her. She probably got loads of attention (negative and positive) with her hip. When her hip was "fixed". The attention went away....
What happened to her hip? And when? Is that why she has a limp?

View attachment 981977

Not that you should be both testing before you go near vulnerable patients or customers or anything. You dont get a pat on the back for doing the bare minimum princess.....
That box is unopened!! I said she made a big deal out of telling her “fans” they were taking some tests with them, implying their intention to be sensible and routinely test - yet now they’re clearly showing they haven’t been used all trip!

Reactions: 5
That box is unopened!! I said she made a big deal out of telling her “fans” they were taking some tests with them, implying their intention to be sensible and routinely test - yet now they’re clearly showing they haven’t been used all trip!
AND I would put money on the fact that that box will be back in the case exactly as it is in that photo - unopened! Don’t believe for a minute they will test before the flight and risk not being able to fly home. It’s all for effect for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 9
AND I would put money on the fact that that box will be back in the case exactly as it is in that photo - unopened! Don’t believe for a minute they will test before the flight and risk not being able to fly home. It’s all for effect for the gram 🙄
I hope for the sake of patients and shoppers this isnt the case. But I wouldnt be suprised at all.
This pair don't exactly have a great track record with good decisions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.