Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dullum's crotch shot on the pool just made me sick in my mouth. No, no, no!
literally just coming here to say the same 🤢

what is it with them videoing their crotch/legs. It’s gross no one wants to see that. They’ve both done it twice today…

here for your viewing pleasure 🤢😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone clock lyla at the play park earlier? Sian reach to touch her face laughing at her and lyla slapped it away. Good on you girl!
yes!!! I came here to mention this! Sian quickly stopped filming as well! Lyla was probably sick of the damn camera in her face all the bloody time.

Reactions: 5
“I will never take this life for granted”

Also… we are completely average and everybody could have this life if they just budgeted a bit better and prioritised holidays like we do.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve been reading her blog, most if it is 2016-17 so a few years old but there are some surprising snippets in there.

There’s a post titled things I’m buying this monthwhere she says “ if you ask my husband what makes me happiest, he will tell you that it's when I'm spending money. Which is true. I also worry about money a lot though, after all we aren't exactly 'rolling in it', oh and I happen to be married to Martin Lewis in disguise” This was Dec 2016, what changed in those few short years I wonder, aside from decreasing her working hours and them more than doubling their holidays?

she mentions about wanting to make memories not keeping up with the joneses on social media. Oh Sian, I cringed a little for you.

And another brilliant saving tip from Sian, pets at home is basically a free zoo - take your kids there and save money 😂
I also didn’t realise how much of a potty mouth she has unless it’s her trying to be relatable?

• Haha
I can’t get over how much she’s on her phone!!!!
Or I can - but I feel sad for the kids.

Reactions: 1
yes!!! I came here to mention this! Sian quickly stopped filming as well! Lyla was probably sick of the damn camera in her face all the bloody time.
No doubt Sian will read this and then remove it from her stories to pretend it never happened

• Angry
Dullum's crotch shot on the pool just made me sick in my mouth. No, no, no!
I was literally on my way here to say this. What the actual. How did he not think of that when he posted it. 🤭

Their stories right now are so bloody dull. That one with the face touching and hand slapping. Why was that even interesting to post? Yeah we’re just sat here in a play area, on a bench, here’s my child just standing doing nothing, you can’t even really see the play area so this is of no use to anyone to watch, I won’t tell you how to find this play area or even anything about it, yeah thanks for enjoying my stories…

Not to be a Debbie Downer. But showing yourself as an adult running through the hallways at the resort, do you know how annoying that is for guests? Please stop.

Reactions: 9
This is going to be a really difficult day for Sian: it’s the final day of the Dopey challenge so she will have to focus her post(s) and stories on Callum, rather than herself. She is going to hate that. Maybe she can angle it so it’s all about how much support she has provided?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Dullam really makes my skin crawl. I don’t know what it is.

Imagine what it is going to be like when they are with their friends the Brown's next month. Dave giving Dullum Cardio tips and Soaf coaching Sian on influencing. I cant wait 🥴

• Haha
Imagine what it is going to be like when they are with their friends the Brown's next month. Dave giving Dullum Cardio tips and Soaf coaching Sian on influencing. I cant wait 🥴
I forgot all about Sophie’s Sunday influencer coaching gig!

• Haha
Have they said they are meeting up with the browns while they are or are people just assuming because they’re both going in feb? Only asking because I’m (🤞🏻) going in feb and hoping not to bump into them 😂 I know the knappilys usually go towards the end because one week half term and I go early feb so avoid all those kids 😂

Reactions: 2
Have they said they are meeting up with the browns while they are or are people just assuming because they’re both going in feb? Only asking because I’m (🤞🏻) going in feb and hoping not to bump into them 😂 I know the knappilys usually go towards the end because one week half term and I go early feb so avoid all those kids 😂
Bad news! Leicestershire half term is earlier than most of the country. They could be there early Feb.

• Sad
Bad news! Leicestershire half term is earlier than most of the country. They could be there early Feb.
And if they all test positive one after another they could just be getting out of isolation in early feb, and no doubt Sian would think its not worth them coming home to then go back again ,another money saving hack for Sian ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.