Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s a summary cheque, it’s before payments are made. So an assumption again.

but it wouldn’t exactly surprise any of us if they shaved some money off tips - one of Sian’s ‘cost saving advice for today’
Is everything you say gospel and not an assumption or opinion then?. You are always keen to defend Krapilly but chuck in a sprinkle of shade too 🤔

Reactions: 3
that’s a summary cheque to show what’s due, its not been signed with tip amount or signatures filled in. So an assumption again.

but it wouldn’t exactly surprise any of us if they shaved some money off tips - one of Sian’s ‘cost saving advice for today’
Sorry for making assumptions on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is everything you say gospel and not an assumption or opinion then?. You are always keen to defend Krapilly but chuck in a sprinkle of shade too 🤔
Hahahaha, just a lot of laughable assumptions being made for the sake of it. Often without logic, if you read most of my other posts you’d realise I don’t defend this lot…

but whinging about people about stuff without showing any logic in the criticism makes it look a little desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hahahaha, just a lot of laughable assumptions being made for the sake of it. Often without logic, if you read most of my other posts
Hahahaha, just a lot of laughable assumptions being made for the sake of it. Often without logic, if you read most of my other posts you’d realise I don’t defend this lot…

but whinging about people about stuff without showing any logic in the criticism makes it look a little desperate
We all make assumptions on here though. Even you.

Reactions: 3
yep, but when we resort to just making wild assumptions without any logic, basis or common sense it looks so desperate…clutching at straws to find something To moan about.
Again, apologies for making wild assumptions without logic, basis or common sense. I can see why I would look desperate, clutching at straws to find something to moan about.

I'll go back to observing this thread.

Getting the thread back on track…

…does anybody think they could come up with an estimate of the cost of this holiday? Even excluding the cost of DVC and annual passes (which of course shouldn’t be excluded) it has to be massively expensive. They’ve got return flights for four, airport parking, expensive race entries (including Sian’s wasted entries), and it looks like they are spending around $200 a day on food.

Reactions: 4
New poster here although long time lurker of Tattle!
came across this page through Tattle and wow, wow, wow she’s rubbed me up the wrong way straight off!
firstly we just got back from Orlando on Monday, guess what? We’ve got Covid, we’re fine and tested negative before leaving but I can tell you from first hand experience it is everywhere there so good luck to them (by the way we totally accepted the risk when we went)
Secondly she made a comment about not needing Genie+ to “do” Disney. Couldn’t disagree more, she’s gone at a very quiet time compared to holiday periods and is also on site so has the extra perks. So that’s bull! We’ve been 10 times and unfortunately this time Disney felt like a money making pit.
anyway I don’t claim to be any blogger or anything like that but I do like to post our experience (with my daughter and husband included in my photos 😂)

Reactions: 2
Getting the thread back on track…

…does anybody think they could come up with an estimate of the cost of this holiday? Even excluding the cost of DVC and annual passes (which of course shouldn’t be excluded) it has to be massively expensive. They’ve got return flights for four, airport parking, expensive race entries (including Sian’s wasted entries), and it looks like they are spending around $200 a day on food.
big assumptions 😂😂😂😂
Last minute flights for the girls would have been more costly than expected no doubt
Uber costs for travel too for Callum
$200 feels light on food considering breakfast was $150. Even QS could be $50 for 4 of them.
(Breakfast snacks taken as Sian’s cost cutting kicks in)
But what about drinks and snacks in parks too.
Assuming they got dvc discounted annual passes that will have saved some. But bought for 4 adds up

Don’t forget any Expenditure is all from money they saved on not buying the new house anyway

Would get along with The Lodge Guys then who don't share what they tip or even suggest what you should tip which gives the impression they don't tip or tip the least amount possible as they are tight
Callum will be the tight one, as Sian is the frivolous spender, he will be the book keeper..

Reactions: 1
I did a quick whip round online as its 3 mins till i finish work and im not starting anything new.

They did say they budget $200 a day for the parks in a Q&A slog.

Races ~$800 including fees
Transfers ~$60
Flights ~£2100
Hotels (before they get covid) ~£150
Parking???
Spending $200 a day
Im unsure about the new
Room coffee, breakfast rolls and race carbs £free
Condescending tones £priceless

Fair to say the worst we can accuse @pauljohns2011 of is, on occasion, being too sensible for tattle and enjoying the shot of Princesses butt when she dressed as Sally at Halloween.

• Haha
I did a quick whip round online as its 3 mins till i finish work and im not starting anything new.

Transfers ~$60
Flights ~£2100
Parking???
Spending $200 a day
Im unsure about the new
So, being kind and excluding what they pay for DVC and annual passes, the holiday is going to cost around £3,500-£4,000? Or in Sian terms about 1500 coffees. And this is their cheap WDW holiday before the really big one in February.

So if you forego 4 takeout coffees each and every day of the year and already have DVC and WDW annual passes you too could afford this holiday. This might go up to 8-10 coffees per day if you want to afford the February trip too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More money than sense... but not enough money to afford DVC without the bank of Mum & Dad. Back to back trips is extravagant by most stretches of the imagination but for a part time nurse and a supermarket manager with children????? I'm driving straight past my local Costa tomorrow morning!!!

• Haha

Transfers ~$60
Flights ~£2100
Parking???
Spending $200 a day
Im unsure about the new

Fair to say the worst we can accuse @pauljohns2011 of is, on occasion, being too sensible for tattle and enjoying the shot of Princesses butt when she dressed as Sally at Halloween.
Thank you for your kind words there, maybe enjoying the sally outfit too much has clouded my judgement and made me too sensible!

love the condescending tones comment 😂😂

I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.

I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.
To be fair they were going to be empty nesters this week until Tattle informed them that it is the kids that are supposed to fly the nest and not the parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.