Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here although long time lurker of Tattle!
came across this page through Tattle and wow, wow, wow she’s rubbed me up the wrong way straight off!
firstly we just got back from Orlando on Monday, guess what? We’ve got Covid, we’re fine and tested negative before leaving but I can tell you from first hand experience it is everywhere there so good luck to them (by the way we totally accepted the risk when we went)
Secondly she made a comment about not needing Genie+ to “do” Disney. Couldn’t disagree more, she’s gone at a very quiet time compared to holiday periods and is also on site so has the extra perks. So that’s bull! We’ve been 10 times and unfortunately this time Disney felt like a money making pit.
anyway I don’t claim to be any blogger or anything like that but I do like to post our experience (with my daughter and husband included in my photos 😂)
Ive just said exactly this to my other half. Duh Sian! Holidays are over everyones gone home!!

She probably needs to wind the spending in
$150 on breakfast
Coffees
Nomad lounge drinks
I’d say reaching the $200 limit Already
won’t be any spare cash for merch…

Ive just said exactly this to my other half. Duh Sian! Holidays are over everyones gone home!!
Right?! Honestly last mon/tues in universal you could not swing a cat, it was mental- I reached my limit 😂 then Xmas week Rise of the resistance was 2 hours during early magic hours. So yeah she’s not got a bloody clue haha!

Reactions: 2
She probably needs to wind the spending in
$150 on breakfast
Coffees
Nomad lounge drinks
I’d say reaching the $200 limit Already
won’t be any spare cash for merch…
Im sure they will come up with some bat crap excuse as to why she needed something. Or why she needed to spend 400 in the chatacter warehouse

To be fair, we do a character breakfast around 11.30 so technically its lunch a couple of times during the holiday. The boys do love them. But sure as tit not paying the same amount for less of an offer.

Theres way nicer places to eat in orlando than Disney.

The kids got a free dessert though for being SO well behaved, and baby food pouches as snacks for the girls, she’s practically getting this holiday for the price of Pontins 🤥😂

They’ll easily be spending $250-300 a day on food. Drinks in nomad are $14-16+ and judging by their stories they’re meeting up with more friends in a few days.

One of them is bound to test positive.

As much as we enjoy character dining we’d never pay out of pocket for it, it’s just not worth the cost. $135 for breakfast. Not a chance. We’d only ever use the DDP.

I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.
I really cannot see how they can afford all of this…. It’s mental. Me and my partner probably on half their wages (a lot younger) but we have no kids so we don’t have that expense and we are lucky to get one holiday a year!

I really cannot see how they can afford all of this…. It’s mental. Me and my partner probably on half their wages (a lot younger) but we have no kids so we don’t have that expense and we are lucky to get one holiday a year!
But do you sponge off parents / in-laws?
No... so you can hold your head up high unlike these weekend millionaires

Reactions: 3
I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.
how sustainable is their spending though?

Obvs there’s no new house so she’s saving half a mil, but she made clear how much home improvement they have planned. Plus countless other trips she wants to do this year. Their holiday budget alone is someone’s yearly salary. Hazarding a guess at their incomes, they must have a very healthy savings account, inheritance or another form of income. Maybe they’re holidaying to within an inch of their lives purely for content to get sponsored/free trips?

Reactions: 1
She’s said before they prioritise holidays over everything else, which whilst not entirely true does have some truth to it. Outside of holidays they aren’t massively extravagant spenders but aren’t on a massively strict budget either. So it’s not entirely clear how they afford it all: they must be close to spending the entirety of one of their (net) salaries on holidays.

For me, the big problem is that Sian has zero handle on their finances. Callum appears to do it all and controls how much they can each spend by having separate bank accounts for different things. Sian doesn’t appear to understand just how much they spend on holidays, how unaffordable that is to the normal person, and how much they have to save to afford the holiday. Hence the ridiculous advice like saving by not buying takeaway coffees, buying your children’s clothes using M&S 3 for 2 offers, or only buying your 20 Disney Christmas tree ornaments when they are reduced.

The juxtaposition between the £250 barbie dream house being unaffordable and budgeting £150 spending per day on holiday is just insane to me.

But do you sponge off parents / in-laws?
No... so you can hold your head up high unlike these weekend millionaires
How do we know they sponge off the parents? I mean that must be the only way they can afford their lifestyle. It’s mental.

But, guys, she's just great at budgeting. She took a Walkers multipack to the Poly. It's nothing at all to do with her in laws funding her lifestyle, really, it's just the crisp trick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual f@@k? I genuinely can’t tell if she’s taking the piss, or is actually calling herself the queen of snacks for dishing out a bag of sodding crisps. Does she need to glorify every mundane thing she does during the day? Now if Gary Lineker himself was hiding in that bag of walkers crisps, that would warrant a picture and a title of the Queen of snacks, but I’ve looked and looked again, and I don’t think he is. So therefore, I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.