Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so odd that they each have individual pictures with the castle.
I don't think it is odd. When we went to Disney as a family my mum would always try to get us pictures on our own and not always as the 3 of us so we have them all in our kid albums as a way to look back.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it is odd. When we went to Disney as a family my mum would always try to get us pictures on our own and not always as the 3 of us so we have them all in our kid albums as a way to look back.
What is odd though is that both Sian and Callum’s pics the castle in focus but on the girls it’s out of focus. Clearly Sian doesn’t know how to use her iPhone camera as it’s really easy and quick to change the focus on portrait mode. That’s literally the best she could get for her kids photo. If that had been her photo, would it be gram worthy I wonder.

Reactions: 2
Considering thay she saved a cool half a mill on not getting a house. You would of thought she could afford some therapy to develop hobbies and gain a personality of her own.

Shes just copies a bunch of other influencers. Anything for views/likes/followers

Maybe they can buy Dullum a spine.

Reactions: 1
Considering thay she saved a cool half a mill on not getting a house. You would of thought she could afford some therapy to develop hobbies and gain a personality of her own.

Shes just copies a bunch of other influencers. Anything for views/likes/followers

Maybe she should take up photography/videography as a hobby and actually learn how to use her camera. Even an iPhone has a million settings these days.

Maybe she should take up photography/videography as a hobby and actually learn how to use her camera. Even an iPhone has a million settings these days.
The sloggs are all gonna have that crappy zoom that makes everyone dizzy 😫

She dont know how to use a camera thats for sure. Just filters 🤪

Wait what? The house is a no go now?

Uh oh, one of her 'friends' has contracted covid while at WDW
Screenshot_20220105-225023_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 967967
wasn’t this the friend that was due to run with Sian? Guess neither of them are running now!

Wait what? The house is a no go now?
No, the house is off. Couldn’t face the prospect of not travelling and having holidays…so she spent the solicitors fees she saved in more toys for the kids at Christmas…talk about flaky, how much more of this do we just not see from them?! Constantly yo-yo-ing on major decisions. They clearly hadn’t really thought it out and done the numbers…

View attachment 967967
That hotel bill will be stonking! Haaaaaa.

Also whatever filter or presets she is using look AWFUL

Her friends stories give the full picture. Disney said leave property or we can put you in a cabin, not really the picture Mads paints is it?

Last edited:
Callum’s story says Sian is the most “selfless and supportive woman” he knows. This appears to be almost entirely based on her letting him train for the races, which he mostly does on weekdays whilst the kids are at school or extremely early in the morning.

I feel bad for him. Either Sian is completely different in real life or he doesn’t realise how understanding, supportive, and unselfish most partners and parents really are.

Reactions: 5
Callum’s story says Sian is the most “selfless and supportive woman” he knows. This appears to be almost entirely based on her letting him train for the races, which he mostly does on weekdays whilst the kids are at school or extremely early in the morning.

I feel bad for him. Either Sian is completely different in real life or he doesn’t realise how understanding, supportive, and unselfish most partners and parents really are.
I was thinking the same thing. The post made me say "Oh Honey"

If she is the most supportive and selfless then bloody hell what kind of women are and have been in his life. Considering they got together young and knew each other from school, my guess is that she is his only girlfriend. 🤔

I pity him.

That hotel bill will be stonking! Haaaaaa.

Also whatever filter or presets she is using look AWFUL

Her friends stories give the full picture. Disney said leave property or we can put you in a cabin, not really the picture Mads paints is it?
Have you got a link to the friends

knappily or the friend?!
I don't like the Knapps for the obvious reasons, but I'm referring to the friend here! (Madison?)

Always so smug and on her high horse. She's travelled a bit so is OBVIOUSLY more knowledgeable on everything than anyone else.

Spends a fair amount of time whinging on stories about the Instagram 'algorithm' and lack of engagement her tit posts get. Absolute cretin.

Have you got a link to the friends

She was under the impression that she could still go to the parks but out of the goodness of her heart, she was going to stay at Old Key West (how lovely) but looks like disney told her to fook off or take these cabins. They may of been able to pay with points. Either way, will she not be able to come home for a while.

Just goes to show, covid is all over Disney. Glad I didnt take my boys. I was very tempted to go quietly for the smallests birthday.
Screenshot_20220106-093628_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Spends a fair amount of time whinging on stories about the Instagram 'algorithm' and lack of engagement her tit posts get. Absolute cretin.
I actually like “influencers” talking about engagement and algorithms. At the end of the day this is all that they really care about. They all want likes, comments, saves etc. It is so much more honest than the fake rubbish about making the “best friends ever”, connecting with people who “get them”, or “sharing advice”. They all want to grow their accounts; just be honest about it!

I actually like “influencers” talking about engagement and algorithms. At the end of the day this is all that they really care about. They all want likes, comments, saves etc. It is so much more honest than the fake rubbish about making the “best friends ever”, connecting with people who “get them”, or “sharing advice”. They all want to grow their accounts; just be honest about it!
Yeah that's a fair point!

i feel she tries to straddle the line between 'I'm an influencer/content creator give me likes' and 'I'm your friendly neighbourhood Mads' and it doesn't wash with me. Pick a side, honey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.