Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of sh1t. Since when has it only been Dullum doing the runs? She’s been banging on and on about her doing the runs for months and now all of a sudden it’s just Dullum. Does she think people are stupid? The girls will be blamed for her not running now.

Also they do Disney for them not just the girls 😂

Throws me back to that trip to Ibiza where they went sight seeing for themselves and embarrassed the girls in what is now a deleted post. Remember the one, the girls getting a telling off from Dullum for not enjoying pretty streets in the old town and wanting ice cream… like kids do!
She was going to do some of the runs as probably didnt want to miss out. She hasnt trained much and cant do them if they take the girls

Had to make an account just so I could comment of this tit show.

Anyone else see the weird plane tap/kiss thing at the end of Dullums boarding the plane video? WTAF

Had to make an account just so I could comment of this tit show.

Anyone else see the weird plane tap/kiss thing at the end of Dullums boarding the plane video? WTAF
I would put the money I saved from not buying house this week on that being something she’s copied from The Bucket List Family. They do that ‘kiss’ for the aeroplane… they took out a year or more to go travelling. The difference being that they have all of the money made from Garrett selling some software he made to fall back on if it all went wrong. As it happens, it didn’t and they made a successful travel blog/Insta/YouTube out of it. No guesses for who Sian wishes she was…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would put the money I saved from not buying house this week on that being something she’s copied from The Bucket List Family. They do that ‘kiss’ for the aeroplane… they took out a year or more to go travelling. The difference being that they have all of the money made from Garrett selling some software he made to fall back on if it all went wrong. As it happens, it didn’t and they made a successful travel blog/Insta/YouTube out of it. No guesses for who Sian wishes she was…
Except they (presumably) travel somewhere other than Disney/bland all inc resorts. She only ever goes to the same places in the UK too. Dull. I don't think she would know where to start with travelling for a year, it's just an insta-worthy line she trots out to seem more interesting than she ever will be.

Reactions: 2
Well that makes a lot of sense. Bucket lost family are the most privileged idiots ever. They reek of white saviourism.

Homeschool kids at least get some friends. Those kids move before they can make any meaningfull connections.

Can you imagine Princess trying to homeschool the kids for a year? They dont have a kids club for that.

Except they (presumably) travel somewhere other than Disney/bland all inc resorts. She only ever goes to the same places in the UK too. Dull. I don't think she would know where to start with travelling for a year, it's just an insta-worthy line she trots out to seem more interesting than she ever will be.
Shes only go to the places everyone has already been. For the gram.

Princess Sian is gonna love catching up on this thread after 9 hours on the plane!!! 😁

• Haha
As far as I can tell, they dumped the kids off with the kids club and went and got dole whips and sat on the beach to watch the fire works.

Start as you mean to go on then.

• Haha
As far as I can tell, they dumped the kids off with the kids club and went and got dole whips and sat on the beach to watch the fire works.

Start as you mean to go on then.
was wondering why she was still up at 2am UK time- surely they didnt leave the kids already!

Also, how do we know she's not running? I thought maybe one of her 'disney friends' had just offered to look after them while they were running?

We brought pain au chocolat to save some breakfast pennies! Oh behave!!!!!!
This isnt anything new. We've been bringing our own snacks on holiday for 20 years.
I wonder what she will buy with all that breakfast money saved.

I recon this is the trip they start talking about adding on points on the DVC since they saved half a million by not buying a house.

Princess Sian is gonna love catching up on this thread after 9 hours on the plane!!! 😁
I thought that too - I couldn't bare the thought of having a thread on here about me and seeing what had been written whilst I was off-line - it must become an obsession, as often the people who say they "dont care!" - as Sian does regularly - really do care.... a lot!

Completely ignoring Daisy for the sake of her latest IG story. Your kid is wanting your attention, put the phone down.

Reactions: 1
I quit following the stories after her 'DVC is the best' post really pissed me off. I'm sure it is sian, and fair play to those who can afford it but I'm struggling to pay off my trip to DLP for next month (cos I'm clearly a peasant) so not reaaaaally in the mood for your 'oh aren't we wonderful we got to book extortionate flights and get to stay at these wonderful bungalows' brags

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I quit following the stories after her 'DVC is the best' post really pissed me off. I'm sure it is sian, and fair play to those who can afford it but I'm struggling to pay off my trip to DLP for next month (cos I'm clearly a peasant) so not reaaaaally in the mood for your 'oh aren't we wonderful we got to book extortionate flights and get to stay at these wonderful bungalows' brags
Have you tried not buying takeaway coffees? That’s how Sian says she affords it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that’s a regular studio she’s in. Not a bungalow…their points would get them about 2 nights in a polynesian bungalow for the whole year 😂😂

But I bet they will endlessly talk about adding on at the Polynesian and become the experts there too and since they didn’t buy that new house they saved that money and it can go on more dvc. Let’s not forget they do Q&As as if they have been members for 15 years and are the absolute experts…when in reality they bought their membership a year or so before the pandemic and have used it only a couple of times.

honestly the thing that grates on me most is the endless circle jerking from followers about how happy they are that they are going back to WDW.

there are families who are far more deserving of a trip there, given that the Knapp’s haven’t exactly been stranded at home during the pandemic (what is this now, holiday 11 since the pandemic started?)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.