Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one cannot wait for the smug insta spam for the next week.....🙄. Also Sian will now become the leading expert on travel to the US during Covid....the leading expert on DVC, Genie+, lightning lane, character meets, calvalcades, Disney ears, loungeflys...and anything else I've forgotten.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I for one cannot wait for the smug insta spam for the next week.....🙄. Also Sian will now become the leading expert on travel to the US during Covid....the leading expert on DVC, Genie+, lightning lane, character meets, calvalcades, Disney ears, loungeflys...and anything else I've forgotten.....
This thread is going to explode! 🍿

Reactions: 2
Looks like Princess is on Dullums insta doing all the repost (circle jerks) there instead of her own account. Or he has fully jumped on the bandwagon.

Looks like Princess is on Dullums insta doing all the repost (circle jerks) there instead of her own account. Or he has fully jumped on the bandwagon.
I honestly don’t get it? I wouldn’t even dream of doing a post like that if it was my best friend since the dawn of time going on holiday? Such odd behaviour.

It’s £60 per parent per child (over 5) per period of absence. It’s not per day. If she’s fined it’ll be £120.
It’s not the fines that will be the issue (they can drop £1k or more for flights for the kids on a whim, they can afford the fine no problem). It’s more Sian’s complete self-centred naivety raising its head again. She appears to think her school is really understanding about her taking her kids out of school for term-time holidays. This understanding appears to be based on the school previously not objecting to taking a four year old out of school for a holiday pre-pandemic.

The school will not be understanding about her taking her kids out for two separate holidays twice in a single half-term. They will be absolutely fuming, particularly as they will have been given no notice about this holiday. It’s not like they can say the girls haven’t been on holiday recently. The school can see from Sian’s Instagram just how many holidays they’ve been on.

Reactions: 6
Well good luck to them... My colleague is stuck in NYC as she caught it pre departure and is isolating in her hotel at an extortionate cost!

Imagine them pulling this tit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.
Imagine them pulling this tit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.
The fine is £60 per parent per child and could vary depending on location. For example, in West Sussex you will be fined after 10 missed sessions, each day is split into 2 sessions. So it depends on the council where she lives as to what they are allowed if the head doesn't authorise.

Im sure they'll have made up some story to the school head about why they had to take them away to Florida.

Dont hate me but I am a little excited to watch it all, I love peoples travel days to Disney. Her kids in the live are so hungry for attention and clearly see the phone as attention as that's where sian puts all hers.

Im sure they'll have made up some story to the school head about why they had to take them away to Florida.
Teachers aren’t stupid. The staff at the girls school will know all about Sian’s Instagram account. If they try making up an excuse they’ll be laughed out the room. Even if the teachers didn’t know about the account you can bet at least some of the other parents do and would raise it when they request to take their children on holiday.

I was really hoping that she would test postive just before the trip but now that she is (begrudgingly) taking the girls I can't bring myself to wish that upon them. Hopefully she sprains an ankle or something getting off the aeroplane.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kids have to do day 2-3 tests (according to Sian’s guide). As much as I find her tk be a pest, I hope the kids get through this ok. It would be terrible for them to make it over there and then be isolated (even if it is in the Polynesian).

I wonder if the headteacher’s been on to the bragging Insta stories yet…… 🤔

Reactions: 1
The fine is £60 per parent per child and could vary depending on location. For example, in West Sussex you will be fined after 10 missed sessions, each day is split into 2 sessions. So it depends on the council where she lives as to what they are allowed if the head doesn't authorise.

It’s also whether the head reports the absence to the council for them to issue the fine. Our head doesn’t. I would have thought their head would be more inclined to with them missing so many days for 2 holidays in quick succession though. Even the most understanding head will struggle with that one!

It’s also whether the head reports the absence to the council for them to issue the fine. Our head doesn’t. I would have thought their head would be more inclined to with them missing so many days for 2 holidays in quick succession though. Even the most understanding head will struggle with that one!
It’ll be two things that infuriate the school.

The complete lack of notice for no good reason. The holiday was booked months ago. It was just a last minute decision to take the kids, not to go on holiday. If you are really worried about being apart from your kids due to covid, postpone or cancel the holiday.

The fact that the holiday is to the exact same destination that they are going to only a few weeks later.

Absolutely gobsmacked! The girls are going! Wonder why she’s changed her mind?
I've missed all of this because I've been on the Elle Derby thread but there's only one reason she's taking the girls...

Tattle Guilt.

Shes awful

Reactions: 9
She’s so full of sh1t. Since when has it only been Dullum doing the runs? She’s been banging on and on about her doing the runs for months and now all of a sudden it’s just Dullum. Does she think people are stupid? The girls will be blamed for her not running now.

Also they do Disney for them not just the girls 😂

Throws me back to that trip to Ibiza where they went sight seeing for themselves and embarrassed the girls in what is now a deleted post. Remember the one, the girls getting a telling off from Dullum for not enjoying pretty streets in the old town and wanting ice cream… like kids do!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of sh1t. Since when has it only been Dullum doing the runs? She’s been banging on and on about her doing the runs for months and now all of a sudden it’s just Dullum. Does she think people are stupid? The girls will be blamed for her not running now.

I think what she’s trying to say is that the trip was always planned around Callum doing the 4 runs so, logistically, it didn’t make much sense to bring the girls. And that actually makes some sense…

…except, as she always does, Sian has consistently played this holiday up as being about her holiday to her happy place. Focusing on the resorts she wants to stay in, the rides she wants to go on and how happy she is when she goes to Disney. She’s barely mentioned Callum at all, when the trip is supposedly his thing and she is really going as support for him.

I think what she’s trying to say is that the trip was always planned around Callum doing the 4 runs so, logistically, it didn’t make much sense to bring the girls. And that actually makes some sense…

…except, as she always does, Sian has consistently played this holiday up as being about her holiday to her happy place. Focusing on the resorts she wants to stay in, the rides she wants to go on and how happy she is when she goes to Disney. She’s barely mentioned Callum at all, when the trip is supposedly his thing and she is really going as support for him.
The only thing she cares about in regards to him is funding it and vlogging when she can't. As much as we rag in her. He isnt much better.

He was still ok to go without the kids. If she hadnt suggested it, they wouldn't of gone. All he cares about is doing his run and getting his medal and his spirit jersey.

Reactions: 1
Being honest I have no idea what callum’s opinions are. Sian certainly doesn’t care about them or share them much. I know he likes Epcot, Leicester city and the Pittsburgh Steelers but beyond that he appears to just agree with whatever Sian suggests.

Other than his money, Sian doesn’t appear to find him very interesting at all. Certainly not interesting enough to share his opinion on anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.