Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t be serious about wanting to go on that trip and leaving their children behind. I mean, I know they are, but I’m just at a loss for words.

Things are so bad in the Orlando area right this very second. Take into consideration, how tit is bound to hit the fan even more, after the holidays, how on earth can any parent justify taking this trip? Even if they don’t catch covid themselves, getting a test to come back home will be hassle they are way too lazy to put up with, I can almost guarantee it. Unreal.

Reactions: 3
Part of the problem is the toxic positivity in the echo chamber of Instagram. Of all the comments on her most recent grid post only one has anything other than outright support for her awful choices.

Interestingly the one ambivalent comment mentions that Brits are catching covid in Orlando and ending up stuck there without accommodation. That would be an absolute nightmare scenario for parents travelling without their kids.

Reactions: 6
Part of the problem is the toxic positivity in the echo chamber of Instagram. Of all the comments on her most recent grid post only one has anything other than outright support for her awful choices.

Interestingly the one ambivalent comment mentions that Brits are catching covid in Orlando and ending up stuck there without accommodation. That would be an absolute nightmare scenario for parents travelling without their kids.
I wouldn't put it past them to fake their tests to fly home...

Reactions: 2
She doesn't really respond to comments anymore and her engagement is awful. 750 like and 40 comments for her las post when she has 11.5k followers.

If this trip is a "sucess" I expect she will do it more often.

Reactions: 4
well I guess from the recent post on Instagram, that she doesn’t care what anyone thinks anyway. She’s making 2022 the year where she doesn’t care what other people think of her…(apparently)

(guess she’s been reading tattle again - hi Sian 👋👋)

Reactions: 7
well I guess from the recent post on Instagram, that she doesn’t care what anyone thinks anyway. She’s making 2022 the year where she doesn’t care what other people think of her…(apparently)

Princess cares very much about what people think about her. She tells us she doesnt care at least once a week at this point. I would guess so does Dullum.

Princess, please go to therapy for your shopping addiction and desperation. Also it wouldn't kill you to be nicer to your children would it?

• Haha
“Not caring what people think about you” is one of the stupidest things people can say. It’s right up there with “women support women” and “if you don’t like it don’t comment”. It’s just an attempt to avoid thinking about valid criticism.

One of the most important life skills if you put your life in public is being able to differentiate between valid criticism, trolling, and outright abuse. They aren’t the same thing at all but I don’t think Sian can tell the difference as she has zero self-awareness. I think she just puts all negative comments down as “jealousy” or “haters” without thinking for one second that maybe some of the criticism is valid, even if it comes via Tattle or social media.

Literally just came here to say exactly this!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She would probably love to be in isolation - longer away from her kids 😂

Reactions: 3
Sian has missed out a part from her latest story:

6 year old: who are these people?
Me: I don’t know but they have a Disney account and 5,000 followers
6 year old: why are we spending the weekend with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sian has missed out a part from her latest story:

6 year old: who are these people?
Me: I don’t know but they have a Disney account and 5,000 followers
6 year old: why are we spending the weekend with them?
It's funny 'cause it's true.

Put your kids in danger for views. Solid parenting.

Reactions: 4
There's been a 'pretty huge change' regarding her trip.... who thinks she's now taking the kids??

(Not me)

Bloody hell, I came here to say the same thing. Finally found your conscience Sian?
Im sure she will have some bat tit excuse to whatever it is. They are either going for a much shorter time, longer or yeah, taking the kids.

Maybe the grandparents finally said something about not wanting to homeschool them. They did not grow a conscience over a week. They are a pair of Grinches.

Sure as tit they haven't cancelled the trip

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.