Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she will spend her saved 200k on (it a random guess).

More DVC? Another new car. Apparently endless amount of duvet covers since she bought fire hazzards from Shein for Daisy.
That’ll be for the new home ‘garage gym’. She’ll be trying to be even more of a fitness expert/influencer when that’s done 😴

Reactions: 1
She’s taken the Christmas decorations down to spend the rest of the school holidays fully focussing on the holiday she isn’t taking the kids on.

Reactions: 4
She is teaching them valuable life lessons.
How not to parent! Selfish cow.
She is going to be in her “happy place”. In her kids’ most favourite place, in the middle of a pandemic, whilst they are at home thousands of miles away, being passed between grandparents. Such a happy place!

Reactions: 3
The fact you would do this is one thing, but then publicly posting and boasting about it is a whole other level of delusional, neglectful, mean, tit parenting.

Reactions: 5
Is it acceptable to take down the decs if your boys birthday is before new years? Now im feeling a tad bit guilty. I took mine down today too. Just wanted to focus on his day.

She is also a selfish head. Come on, test positive at the Airport or before. Just something. Karma owes me one. (Like symptomless, nothing actually horrible please)

Reactions: 6
Is it acceptable to take down the decs if your boys birthday is before new years? Now im feeling a tad bit guilty. I took mine down today too. Just wanted to focus on his day.
Taking down the decorations isn’t in itself a bad thing. It’s more the reason for doing it. You’re doing to it to celebrate your son’s birthday. That’s putting your children first. Sian did it to put an end to Christmas so she can fully focus on the holiday her children aren’t going on.

She has also done it after working night shifts on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. So, taking sleep and work into account, she’s taken down the decorations after about half a day of celebrating with her children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she affiliate linking Baby clothes?

Cash grab or planning to nag a baby into existance? What do you recon?
It’s probably a budgeting thing.

She will tell Callum she wants a baby. He will work out how much it would cost over the child’s lifetime. She will then change her mind and BINGO she’s suddenly “saved” thousands of pounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get this affiliate link tit. Aren't you actually supposed to buy the stuff you link? Anyone can link a load of tat you haven't bought for some pennies. Very odd.

Also. Her insta story yesterday proclaiming the kids will never be this little at Xmas again...well they won't be that little again when she fucks off without them to their favourite place.....

Reactions: 9
I don't get this affiliate link tit. Aren't you actually supposed to buy the stuff you link? Anyone can link a load of tat you haven't bought for some pennies. Very odd.
Not for Sian, she finds a whole load of stuff she thinks other people will want, posts it and affiliate links it to make money off any old tit - she does it with absolutely everything she posts. As I said, Debbie desperate…

Complains about her skin while simultaneously using some of the most reactive ‘skin care’ out there 🙄 girl, strip it back to the basics with some decent brands!

Complains about her skin while simultaneously using some of the most reactive ‘skin care’ out there 🙄 girl, strip it back to the basics with some decent brands!
From what I can tell, she doesnt stick with it for long enough, goes for too high a strength straight off the bat and wants a quick fix. Takes influencer and mates recommendations rather than going to a dermatologist or doing her own research.

Also eating keto. (Keto diet and oily skin dont mix well)

Coming soon, Sian’s Disney ‘friend’ hoskings family starting editing and vlogging too. Cue more opening credits with name/intros and videos of samey Disney trips. Jumping into the overly saturated Space..

just what we all need

Now Sian and Callum are in “quarantine” to make sure that they can go on their holiday. I assume this means the children are also in “quarantine” for the second week of their Christmas holidays; no fun or trips out for them. They have to sacrifice their school holidays to ensure mummy and daddy can go on holiday without them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Coming soon, Sian’s Disney ‘friend’ hoskings family starting editing and vlogging too. Cue more opening credits with name/intros and videos of samey Disney trips. Jumping into the overly saturated Space..

just what we all need
The reel looks like a power point presentations I put together in 2003 for school projects. Another one to join the circle jerk that is youtube. Wonderful.

• Haha
Now Sian and Callum are in “quarantine” to make sure that they can go on their holiday. I assume this means the children are also in “quarantine” for the second week of their Christmas holidays; no fun or trips out for them. They have to sacrifice their school holidays to ensure mummy and daddy can go on holiday without them.
Every time you think they have reached a new low.

Sorry kids. No seeing anyone now for another week, you’re staying locked in the house, And then you’re off to your grand parents who will possibly have to educate you at their home during the pandemic.

we don’t care though kids. We are off to Disney for a child free holiday, you know that place you love so much well Yeah, you’re not welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.