Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the part exchange fell through. The builders will have a minimum value they'd want their house to be worth before they'd agree to the part exchange. If the valuation of their home came back too low they would have had to look for a mortgage and probably found they couldn't get a rate as good as they have now. That would have meant either cutting back on spending to increase their payments per month or dropping out. Normally the reservation fee is completely refunded if the sale falls through at this stage (prior to formal surveys etc). From what she's said of where they were up to in building the new home, that reservation fee would have likely been around £500 as an early bird incentive so when that hits her bank account again I expect she'll be straight onto the Shop Disney sale to spend that money.

Reactions: 7
Was the house they were looking at 500k?!
We are nosey sods and looked on rightmove at all the new builds round Market Harborough. Based on the info on pintrest and the small amount she gave out. We guessed it was around the 500k mark. Give or take.

She really hates spending time with her girls. I hope they’re up at 5am to make up for the early bedtime 🤣
I dont think she likes them or even sees them as people. They are just accessories that she begrudges cause she has to spend money on them instead of herself

Reactions: 1
What an absolute witch, I wouldn't want to be her friend, I'm sure these friends have seen through her. I mean, what the duck is she on about with being 'enough'!?!. Piss off Sian.

Reactions: 6
What kind of grown woman posts indirect things about her “friends” on social media ?? I thought that was the sort of thing teenagers did !!!

Reactions: 8
We are nosey sods and looked on rightmove at all the new builds round Market Harborough. Based on the info on pintrest and the small amount she gave out. We guessed it was around the 500k mark. Give or take.

I dont think she likes them or even sees them as people. They are just accessories that she begrudges cause she has to spend money on them instead of herself
Ah ok! Thank you for explaining. They sound very impulsive as a couple and want to live a champagne lifestyle for the gram but they clearly had not done their sums! I find her so passive aggressive when it comes to her kids and friends

I cant stop watching this dumpster fire of a human being.

First her friends "don't get it" then they must see her fawning over and making time for every fucker else. You cant spend time with all your friends if you have 11tymillion of them online that you need for clout.

If you dont mutually agree that its ok to go through spells of not talking (i have this with my bestie) then its just you dumping your mates.

People are allowed to see through your bullshit Princess Buzzkill.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I always think of those comical glasses and fake nose when I see her
Me too......😳

Kids in bed for 6:45 during the Xmas holidays.....what a bleeping Scrooge.

Shitting on her friends on the gram....what a bleeping twit.

She is definitely Narcissistic....and I'd imagine her 'real-life' friends saw through her ages ago and moved on. Princess Sian only has online besties now who all like nothing better than to massage each others egos so they are perfect for her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s definitely talking about her real, probably before youtube friends. And too right if they feel left out when she’s spending all her free time/ publicly messaging with any Tom dick or Harry with a Disney Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Not talking or constantly communicating with your friends can be ok. For example if you have more important things going on… not if you are actively ditching them to go visit internet strangers every weekend and prioritising those strangers over your relationship with actual real-life friends.

It’s particularly bad if you are documenting all the stranger meet ups all over Instagram, saying how these people (who you don’t really know anything about) are your total besties who get everything about you and you’ve never had friends like that before. That’s just shitting on any real friends you might have had

Reactions: 7
So the US have reported over 50.8 million covid cases in one day. I cannot believe they’re still going to go without their children and risk catching covid or the possibility of flight cancellations etc.

And erm… this⬇ Let’s hope for she doesn’t given she fobs off the girls to anyone willing to take them or to any club which is open.

Attachments

So the US have reported over 50.8 million covid cases in one day. I cannot believe they’re still going to go without their children and risk catching covid or the possibility of flight cancellations etc.
This is untrue. They have had 50m cases in total, not in 1 day. I don't think their actual numbers are far different from ours.

I dont see an issue with going to the US without the girls. More likely to get covid here than over there

Reactions: 2
This is untrue. They have had 50m cases in total, not in 1 day. I don't think their actual numbers are far different from ours.
US national figures are largely irrelevant as the situation is so different state to state. But yes 50 million in one day would be impossible.

Cases in Florida are shooting up. A couple of weeks ago it was about 2,000 a day. Now it’s 9,000. If London is anything to go by it could be 20-40,000 cases per day by the time Sian goes. Florida won’t close anything because they have a Republican governor but that doesn’t mean that they will be ok if they catch covid over there. Best case they would end up being stuck over there for a week or so extra until they test negative. Worst case they would be really sick and stuck in a different continent with their kids still at home.

Big difference between going there without the girls and staying here is that if they catch covid over there they will be stuck there, away from the girls, until they test negative. If they catch it here they don’t have to isolate from their kids.

I think a rouge to trip to the Disney to run a race would be ok. But they dump the kids every chance they get. Every opportunity they get to not have the kids or dog, they take it, high five each other and praise what ever god that they got rid of them.

Then the covid thing is a debate I'm not having. I think travel dumb AF so wont do it even when allowed by the govt. You can think differently, as you are entitled to voice. I'm not here to try and change minds.

Travelling under restrictions is a dick move though.

I'm here to dunk on these two sticky wet rags.

Reactions: 3
What kind of grown woman posts indirect things about her “friends” on social media ?? I thought that was the sort of thing teenagers did !!!
Just saw her post. Wow. Just wow. She really thinks her tit doesn’t stink, doesn’t she? So bloody full of herself, what a self absorbed witch. Her friends should thank their lucky stars, they’ve dodged a bullet. Tell that narcissistic cow good riddance.

Reactions: 5
A trip to do the Disney run might have been ok if it was their bucket list trip that couldn’t have easily been done with the kids. But it isn’t: they could easily have taken the kids. They’ve taken the kids to Disney run events before. The only reason they “can’t” take the kids this time is that Sian (who isn’t particularly interested in running) has decided to do two of the races and they don’t/won’t/can’t ask Disney friends to watch the girls for an hour or so when Sian is running.

Even then I would have had a tiny bit of sympathy if they had said they would love to take the kids but logistically it was just too difficult. Instead Sian said she was “quite pleased” she was going without them as she could scope out changes to the park without worrying about the kids. It’s a purely selfish move.

She just doesn’t have any empathy. Can you imagine how she would react if Callum took the girls to WDW with his parents and without her if, for example, she couldn’t get the leave from work?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.