Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new to this thread after seeing her mentioned elsewhere! Always intrigued as to how Disney bloggers afford DVC. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread that they have a lot of disposable income, how?! He works as a branch manager at Waitrose and she’s a nurse, is that right? I’ve sat through a DVC meeting and we nearly signed up but pulled out after deciding we would like to make over payments on our mortgage for the next couple of years to chip away at that first before we bought in. Do they not have a mortgage hence the disposable income?! Also have a horrible feeling she doesn’t live too far from me, anyone know the county they are in?
They live in market harborough.
Im certain they will have a mortgage, unless they have had a lottery win then don’t most people?

they borrowed the money for Dvc, but loads of other vloggers either buy it resale or use the loan offer.
Remember to most the disney kudos and bragging nature of Dvc means lots of them prioritise that over their house ownership or mortgage payments.

Hi, new to this thread after seeing her mentioned elsewhere! Always intrigued as to how Disney bloggers afford DVC. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread that they have a lot of disposable income, how?! He works as a branch manager at Waitrose and she’s a nurse, is that right? I’ve sat through a DVC meeting and we nearly signed up but pulled out after deciding we would like to make over payments on our mortgage for the next couple of years to chip away at that first before we bought in. Do they not have a mortgage hence the disposable income?! Also have a horrible feeling she doesn’t live too far from me, anyone know the county they are in?
His parents loaned them money for DVC. And probably paid towards/for any holiday theyve been on. Which is a lot.

Hes a store manager at waitrose, probably the big one not too far from them on the Northampton boarder.
Shes a senior transport nurse.
So probably like 80k between them?

We have sussed she had a birth injury and probably got a pay out and as long as she (or her parents) wasnt thick she probably bought a house and got herself on the property ladder young. So their mortgage might not be huge.

They live in Market Harborough

They borrowed the money for DVC from parents his I think?. Not sure where they live
Yeah just watched her original dvc YouTube video and she says they financed the £27k buy in when they got home in the UK rather than using the Disney finance they offered over there. How do you know it was from parents? I got the impression they used a bank from her video. Disney is amazing but a £27k loan is utterly ridiculous. I can see why she was called an ‘insta c***t’ on another thread.

Okay Market Harborough is far enough away from me that’s good 🤣 I was worried because I googled her husband and it said he worked around the Milton Keynes area in Waitrose. I’m about an hour from
MK at the other end of the county.
No shade to anyone who bought into DVC using the loan but it’s certainly not the way we wanted to do it especially as we have a mortgage. My husband earns decent money so could afford the loan repayments but I guess our priorities are different to hers. We also don’t live a frivolous lifestyle with constant hauls and solo cruise trips where we dump our kids. I hope she realises that one day her kids will resent her for leaving them behind while she goes to Disney.

Last edited:
His parents loaned them money for DVC. And probably paid towards/for any holiday theyve been on. Which is a lot.

Hes a store manager at waitrose, probably the big one not too far from them on the Northampton boarder.
Shes a senior transport nurse.
So probably like 80k between them?

We have sussed she had a birth injury and probably got a pay out and as long as she (or her parents) wasnt thick she probably bought a house and got herself on the property ladder young. So their mortgage might not be huge.

They live in Market Harborough
he’s not a store manager, he was wearing a uniform shirt the other day - store managers are usually suited, section managers wear branded uniforms.

wouldn’t he just work at the waitrose in market harborough?

Reactions: 2
Yeah just watched her original dvc YouTube video and she says they financed the £27k buy in when they got home in the UK rather than using the Disney finance they offered over there. How do you know it was from parents? I got the impression they used a bank from her video. Disney is amazing but a £27k loan is utterly ridiculous. I can see why she was called an ‘insta c***t’ on another thread.

Okay Market Harborough is far enough away from me that’s good 🤣 I was worried because I googled her husband and it said he worked around the Milton Keynes area in Waitrose. I’m about an hour from
MK at the other end of the county.
No shade to anyone who bought into DVC using the loan but it’s certainly not the way we wanted to do it especially as we have a mortgage. My husband earns decent money so could afford the loan repayments but I guess our priorities are different to hers. We also don’t live a frivolous lifestyle with constant hauls and solo cruise trips where we dump our kids. I hope she realises that one day her kids will resent her for leaving them behind while she goes to Disney.
Shes said before that they borrowed from parents and pay them back monthly. I suppose it works well for them. I imagine they came home and the parents offered to loan rather than borrow from Disney, interest free probably and I think they go on holiday with them too.

he’s not a store manager, he was wearing a uniform shirt the other day - store managers are usually suited, section managers wear branded uniforms.

wouldn’t he just work at the waitrose in market harborough?
I stand corrected.

page_7.jpg

What is this big life changing news she has? Moving? Quitting? Baby?

Wow. I’m speechless and cringing at the thought of borrowing 27k from my in-laws. The unnecessary greed!!!! Just book and pay for a holiday the normal way. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
MK is a horrendous commute from Market Harborough! Meanwhile Princess Sian gets the cushy commute to Leicester.

I litterally googled waitrose and callum knapp 😅 i should be in MI6.

Who knows. I'm not making the trip to find out if he has ranked up. A few store managers I used to work for in uni would change into our gear to help stack shelves and avoid manager duties like complaining customers.

MK is a horrendous commute from Market Harborough! Meanwhile Princess Sian gets the cushy commute to Leicester.
Anything for the Princess. Maybe she has been inactive cause she's pregnant. Vloggers do often have babies for views.

• Haha
What is this big life changing news she has? Moving? Quitting? Baby?
[/QUOTE]

I'm calling "going full time" in the style of Soaf and Dave.

I'm calling "going full time" in the style of Soaf and Dave.
Good call. I think she hates her new job and, rather than go back to CICU with her tail between her legs, she will go full-time influencer. Hence testing the water with all the aff-links and Amazon storefront.

• Wow
But then why close the shop? Even with the fake to have more time with the fam excuse?

She would have the time to devote to it and have time to do family stuff? It doesn't make a lot of sense. I wouldnt be suprised if it was a move.

i can’t stand her

Not a fan of Sian, but tales of Toria are actually a really good small business and their owner is lovely. I’ve ordered one of these, because their products are amazing
I have nothing against the business, I was just pointing out another unnecessary purchase by the Queen of budgeting

Chocolate adventure calendars are usally under £4

I’ve finally twigged as to one thing that seems really off with Sian. It’s all the consumable “stuff”. She sells herself as loving the Disney experience and foregoing spending to have more experiences and holidays. But her account tells the opposite story. It’s largely focussed on things she buys or things she would like to buy.

For her holidays it seems it’s much more about the things to buy to go on holiday (thermals, matching outfits, handwarmers, activity books, etc) than the actual experiences she is looking forward to. Day to day it’s all about the hauls, the shopping trips and the things she wants to buy. Even with her Instagram friends there’s an odd amount of stuff that they are recommending that they should buy. Christmas, for example, from her stories appears to be much more about what she’s buying for Christmas, rather than spending time with friends and family. It’s all so weird.

Reactions: 6
I’ve finally twigged as to one thing that seems really off with Sian. It’s all the consumable “stuff”. She sells herself as loving the Disney experience and foregoing spending to have more experiences and holidays. But her account tells the opposite story. It’s largely focussed on things she buys or things she would like to buy.

For her holidays it seems it’s much more about the things to buy to go on holiday (thermals, matching outfits, handwarmers, activity books, etc) than the actual experiences she is looking forward to. Day to day it’s all about the hauls, the shopping trips and the things she wants to buy. Even with her Instagram friends there’s an odd amount of stuff that they are recommending that they should buy. Christmas, for example, from her stories appears to be much more about what she’s buying for Christmas, rather than spending time with friends and family. It’s all so weird.
She really does have a problem doesnt she?

She really does have a problem doesnt she?
so yes she has a serious spending issue. It’s clearly a problem she has thay she can’t stop spending money. She spends her spare time looking for things to blow money on that she can then share on Instagram or make a Vlog of a haul.

ill put money on it That her holiday experiences with her are less than enjoyable. I’d love to see what her Friends who go on holiday with them all think about the pushy obsessive vlogging. I bet it looks all perfection on camera once it’s pieced together, but I’m almost certain it will be a nightmare to be spending time with them when she is videoing every single interaction and event. (Those cruise snap shots thay people shared with her videoing everything share that little insight enough)

so yes she has a serious spending issue. It’s clearly a problem she has thay she can’t stop spending money. She spends her spare time looking for things to blow money on that she can then share on Instagram or make a Vlog of a haul.

ill put money on it That her holiday experiences with her are less than enjoyable. I’d love to see what her Friends who go on holiday with them all think about the pushy obsessive vlogging. I bet it looks all perfection on camera once it’s pieced together, but I’m almost certain it will be a nightmare to be spending time with them when she is videoing every single interaction and event. (Those cruise snap shots thay people shared with her videoing everything share that little insight enough)
Theres a few people on here going to WDW in Feb. We should absolutely insist they get us some pics 😅

Did you see the oldest holiday vlog she has? I think its those old school friends of Callums she posted about that magically disappeared before 24 hours a couple of weeks back.

Callum is asking for suggestions for outfits for the RunDisney races at in January. Anybody want to suggest pictures of his children and dog? After all, him and Sian are leaving them behind in the U.K. whilst they jet off to Disney World to run some massively overpriced races.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.