Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally twigged as to one thing that seems really off with Sian. It’s all the consumable “stuff”. She sells herself as loving the Disney experience and foregoing spending to have more experiences and holidays. But her account tells the opposite story. It’s largely focussed on things she buys or things she would like to buy.

For her holidays it seems it’s much more about the things to buy to go on holiday (thermals, matching outfits, handwarmers, activity books, etc) than the actual experiences she is looking forward to. Day to day it’s all about the hauls, the shopping trips and the things she wants to buy. Even with her Instagram friends there’s an odd amount of stuff that they are recommending that they should buy. Christmas, for example, from her stories appears to be much more about what she’s buying for Christmas, rather than spending time with friends and family. It’s all so weird.
She has obviously read this comment here & referenced in stories this evening about remembering that Xmas is about spending time with loved ones 🙄

Reactions: 1
She has obviously read this comment here & referenced in stories this evening about remembering that Xmas is about spending time with loved ones 🙄
She might think Christmas is about spending time with loved ones but the very next week after they are ditching them all to fly off to Disney World. The marathon weekend is 5th to 9th January so they must be leaving within a couple of days of New Year.

“Hope you enjoyed Christmas kids and thanks for the content, but mummy and daddy are now off to your favourite place in the world without you. See you in a week or so 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
Callum is asking for suggestions for outfits for the RunDisney races at in January. Anybody want to suggest pictures of his children and dog? After all, him and Sian are leaving them behind in the U.K. whilst they jet off to Disney World to run some massively overpriced races.
Maybe he should dress up as a childless millennial 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Couldn't work out if the despicable three where having a dig at them in their latest vlog. They said they booked their next florida trip for early next year as they want to get a dog next year so don't want to start settling it in to then chuck it in the kennels after a month.

Couldn't work out if the despicable three where having a dig at them in their latest vlog. They said they booked their next florida trip for early next year as they want to get a dog next year so don't want to start settling it in to then chuck it in the kennels after a month.
I dont thibk so. I just think they are normal responsable dog owners

Reactions: 4
The Knapps’ lifestyle is entirely unsuitable for a dog. The extremely regular holidays necessitate leaving her on a very regular basis and that isn’t good for any dog.

I know they say they leave the dog with the grandparents and that the grandparents love the dog just as much as they do (not saying much) so they don’t worry about leaving her. But the fact is she’s going to being left with other people for a week or more on a very regular basis. No dog likes that: they want comfort and routine. The odd holiday is fine but if you’re leaving a dog for significant lengths of time more than once or twice a year you really should be considering whether you should have a dog at all.

Reactions: 2
One could argue as well as they obviously shouldnt of gotten a dog, they shouldnt of had kids.

They certainly don't deserve those beautiful girlies.

I’ve mentioned despicable 3 before, but they mentioned in their blog yesterday that they’re getting a dog so they’re holidaying in the first part of the year then getting their dog in summer so they won’t be leaving it for the hols. They could learn a thing or two, I really don’t agree with getting a dog if you aren’t gonna adapt your life for it! Fair enough 1/2 holidays a year but they bloody leave the poor thing so much

Hey, never posted before but you all opened my eyes to them! Unfortunately, we’re going to be there the same time as them in Jan, hoping I don’t see them!

Hey, never posted before but you all opened my eyes to them! Unfortunately, we’re going to be there the same time as them in Jan, hoping I don’t see them!
I really want to know the reality of their visits. Are they actually having any fun at all or is it all just awkward meet ups with strangers and constant filming?

I really want to know the reality of their visits. Are they actually having any fun at all or is it all just awkward meet ups with strangers and constant filming?
From random shots and clips I've seen, (Cruise and 50th Celebration), they look so so so awkward with others.

From their Vlogs it appears they spend their time vlogging and IG, and ignoring the kids, even when walking through a car park!

Longtime lurker, first time poster 👋

If you watch Mr D & Mr I video from the Disney 50th celebration thing, during the Amanda Holden bit you can see her sitting a few rows down on the right. Barely takes her eyes away from her phone for the whole thing. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Longtime lurker, first time poster 👋

If you watch Mr D & Mr I video from the Disney 50th celebration thing, during the Amanda Holden bit you can see her sitting a few rows down on the right. Barely takes her eyes away from her phone for the whole thing. Pathetic.
Just searched this out and it’s as bad as I thought it would be. Not only are they both filming for a large proportion of the time, when Sian isn’t filming she is looking straight down at her phone, presumably uploading “content”. There’s no enjoyment or real engagement with the entertainment.

Reactions: 3
Went to Penarth 10 days ago and has been ill ever since....just managed her first walk outside in 9 days..... definitely not Covid though....must be another virus....🤔🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.