Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbykebabby

Princess Sian is gonna love catching up on this thread after 9 hours on the plane!!! 😁
I thought that too - I couldn't bare the thought of having a thread on here about me and seeing what had been written whilst I was off-line - it must become an obsession, as often the people who say they "dont care!" - as Sian does regularly - really do care.... a lot!

I really want to know the reality of their visits. Are they actually having any fun at all or is it all just awkward meet ups with strangers and constant filming?
From random shots and clips I've seen, (Cruise and 50th Celebration), they look so so so awkward with others.

From their Vlogs it appears they spend their time vlogging and IG, and ignoring the kids, even when walking through a car park!

Lurkeylou

They borrowed the money for DVC from parents his I think?. Not sure where they live
Yeah just watched her original dvc YouTube video and she says they financed the £27k buy in when they got home in the UK rather than using the Disney finance they offered over there. How do you know it was from parents? I got the impression they used a bank from her video. Disney is amazing but a £27k loan is utterly ridiculous. I can see why she was called an ‘insta c***t’ on another thread.

Okay Market Harborough is far enough away from me that’s good 🤣 I was worried because I googled her husband and it said he worked around the Milton Keynes area in Waitrose. I’m about an hour from
MK at the other end of the county.
No shade to anyone who bought into DVC using the loan but it’s certainly not the way we wanted to do it especially as we have a mortgage. My husband earns decent money so could afford the loan repayments but I guess our priorities are different to hers. We also don’t live a frivolous lifestyle with constant hauls and solo cruise trips where we dump our kids. I hope she realises that one day her kids will resent her for leaving them behind while she goes to Disney.

Last edited:

JessieB

Chatty Member
Yeah just watched her original dvc YouTube video and she says they financed the £27k buy in when they got home in the UK rather than using the Disney finance they offered over there. How do you know it was from parents? I got the impression they used a bank from her video. Disney is amazing but a £27k loan is utterly ridiculous. I can see why she was called an ‘insta c***t’ on another thread.

Okay Market Harborough is far enough away from me that’s good 🤣 I was worried because I googled her husband and it said he worked around the Milton Keynes area in Waitrose. I’m about an hour from
MK at the other end of the county.
No shade to anyone who bought into DVC using the loan but it’s certainly not the way we wanted to do it especially as we have a mortgage. My husband earns decent money so could afford the loan repayments but I guess our priorities are different to hers. We also don’t live a frivolous lifestyle with constant hauls and solo cruise trips where we dump our kids. I hope she realises that one day her kids will resent her for leaving them behind while she goes to Disney.
Shes said before that they borrowed from parents and pay them back monthly. I suppose it works well for them. I imagine they came home and the parents offered to loan rather than borrow from Disney, interest free probably and I think they go on holiday with them too.

Just goes to show the house was for clout. You dont flip flop on a house move for no reason.Thats really shitty. (I know it was a developer and down with those guys but the principle of it...)

I hope they got charged.
If it’s a well known National developer providing you book an appointment with their mortgage advisor company they’ll reserve the house and require nothing further from you providing the company finds you a mortgage… that usually has to be within 2 weeks so perhaps that is what they did since timing coincidently matches roughly.

cheeseybites

Not defending her but my mums a nurse turned midwife and she works Christmas Eve, day, Boxing Day every year even when we were little, it didn’t bother us / have a lasting effect.

But the fucking off to Disney May I’d kill my mum now if she did that and I’m in my 20s 🤣
My partner actually worked nights over Christmas but we made sure we made up for it before and after the day. That isn’t an issue. What is an issue is the complete lack of effort to compensate for it. In fact she’s done the opposite, she’s cancelled all her plans after Christmas to protect her child-free holiday. She’s isolating the children to protect a holiday they aren’t going on!

And absolutely they aren’t taking them because they don’t want to. Sian is on record as saying she is pleased that they aren’t going. Not mixed feelings about it: she’s pleased about it.