Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely the LFT box is because she’s been reading here again and we said she wouldn’t. 100 they’ll have covid in coming weeks… but tbf the way the country is may have caught it here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

woofer1

Does anyone here follow Charlotte in Wonderland one of Knappilys pals?

Honestly, the amount of filler and Botox in this girls face and lips is ridiculous! What I can’t stand is her advertising the place she uses too. Young children watch her vlogs too!!
i can’t stand her

View attachment 875405

2 boxes of Disney inspired soaps 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤑
Not a fan of Sian, but tales of Toria are actually a really good small business and their owner is lovely. I’ve ordered one of these, because their products are amazing

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I dont know. She'll be band 6 (32k - 40k) doing 3 long days. The job she is doing isnt hard unless something goes wrong. Its a lot of prep, monitoring and possibly giving meds on a vehicle. Shes paid very well for the job she does. Its just high risk.

Having said that, I wouldnt put it past her to quit over the hours thing. There are plenty of trusts round her that would have her. She doesnt get enough sponsorships to go full time

I did think about a baby but speculation on pregnancies arent nice if they are trying. Sticking to the house move theory with pauljohns
lol, it wasn’t my guess :)
Someone else said it before me, but I thought there was no way she would do doing stuff for Sophie ‘mediocre layabout’ browns new business having just ended the knapp and Co stuff.

i also don’t think she would go into that new nursing job role and hate it. So it no doubt needs to be something in the home life that is changing

The girls have their own suitcases to go between both sets of grandparents. This is baffling. The only time my son had a suitcase to go to grandparents was when I had his brother. This pair will cheers and laugh all the way to the airport.

Imagine her work (thats shes been doing something for but she cant tell us) if she has to self isolate for 14 days when she gets home. If i worked with her I'd be so pissed off having to cover that shift.

Bonzai

New poster here although long time lurker of Tattle!
came across this page through Tattle and wow, wow, wow she’s rubbed me up the wrong way straight off!
firstly we just got back from Orlando on Monday, guess what? We’ve got Covid, we’re fine and tested negative before leaving but I can tell you from first hand experience it is everywhere there so good luck to them (by the way we totally accepted the risk when we went)
Secondly she made a comment about not needing Genie+ to “do” Disney. Couldn’t disagree more, she’s gone at a very quiet time compared to holiday periods and is also on site so has the extra perks. So that’s bull! We’ve been 10 times and unfortunately this time Disney felt like a money making pit.
anyway I don’t claim to be any blogger or anything like that but I do like to post our experience (with my daughter and husband included in my photos 😂)
Ive just said exactly this to my other half. Duh Sian! Holidays are over everyones gone home!!

Stitch#17

100% this! This is what I meant (but not explained - been a long day!)... did she take these thinking they'd be good for the preflight ones which were previously required?!? If so, this is so wrong!
Much as I dislike her no way would that have been her plan. You can’t fly when pre departure lft required without the relevant certificate showing you’re negative which is something you only get from using tests bought from private companies. She’s been abroad in the summer when this was a requirement so would have been well aware of this.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Now Sian and Callum are in “quarantine” to make sure that they can go on their holiday. I assume this means the children are also in “quarantine” for the second week of their Christmas holidays; no fun or trips out for them. They have to sacrifice their school holidays to ensure mummy and daddy can go on holiday without them.
Every time you think they have reached a new low.

Bonzai

Has anyone noticed that shes moved the reel revealing the kids were coming from her main page? Now only to be seen in reels.

Also how odd does she look dancing around in the bubbles in the room?

I know elf on the shelf is pretty divisive for parents but the passive aggressive and smug memes, like Sian’s today, from parents who don’t do it really annoy me. We do elf on the shelf in our house and the kids absolutely love it. Waking up and seeing what the elves are up to is the highlight of their day. They are so happy. I get that some parents don’t like it as they don’t like the idea of somebody “watching over” the children to see if they are naughty, which is completely fair enough. And yes it is a little bit of effort to think of things for the elf to do but for us it’s absolutely worth it for the joy it brings.

It’s the message in the meme that gets me. The message is very much that the parents are happy because they don’t have to put effort into something, even if their kids would love it. There is no consideration of the children, just what the parents want, which is pretty typical for Sian and fits extremely well with somebody who is ending the Christmas holidays by flying off to Disney World without their kids.
We should call them Princess Buzzkill and her Dull Cuck.

We don't do elf on the shelf for many reasons. But they are my reasons. She just revels in this idea that the world revolves around her and everyone wants to see her being selfish.

Why’s she pretending that she shops in B&M all the time? Good job they’re not online, she can’t affiliate link every purchase.

Also hasn’t she just spent over £100 on thermals, but she needs hand warmers too? She’s going to Paris not the Arctic. Yea, it’s cold in December, but Warm food/drinks and layers is plenty.
Cause she has to spend money so she can claim to be an expert 🙄