Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I touched on this previously and just had a look at the ‘travel’ slog I just hope she reads here!!
****WOMAN!!! LEAVE YOUR FUCKING HAIR ALONE*** it’s so annoying and putting people off you…..and doesn’t make you look any better or cute.
It seems to be a thing a lot of vloggers do, also touching their face when there's no reason to do so and they end up looking demented

I thought they were going to DLP in December? From what they said, I assumed it was within the first couple of weeks. Given dullums job especially, he wouldn't be able to get time off closer to xmas. Even then, I'm sure she will pull strings like she did last time to get callum jabbed asap.

The french goverment are big fans of rules and bureaucracy so its not suprising they went with this route.

Based on the crowd levels in WDW now, the race trip will be horrifically busy too. I'm not convinced the US will stop us coming unless we get over run by the new varient.

So when are these massive Disney fans actually going to go and see the new Disney film? Not only is it a new Disney film but it’s also got music by Lin-Manuel Miranda who apparently Sian loves.

It was out on Wednesday but they chose to go to a non-Disney freebie round a racetrack instead and there hasn’t been a single mention of the film yet. My suspicion that she’s not really that much of a Disney fan but just uses Disney as a personality substitute and as a USP on Instagram is stronger than ever.

She's admitted often that Disney movies aren't her thing. Theme parks are.

PJones

VIP Member
That hotel bill will be stonking! Haaaaaa.

Also whatever filter or presets she is using look AWFUL

Her friends stories give the full picture. Disney said leave property or we can put you in a cabin, not really the picture Mads paints is it?
Have you got a link to the friends

Bonzai

Imagine them pulling this shit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.
Imagine them pulling this shit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.
The fine is £60 per parent per child and could vary depending on location. For example, in West Sussex you will be fined after 10 missed sessions, each day is split into 2 sessions. So it depends on the council where she lives as to what they are allowed if the head doesn't authorise.

Im sure they'll have made up some story to the school head about why they had to take them away to Florida.

Daisy might believe this, I very much doubt Lyla does, and her family definitely don’t. Anybody who pays any attention to her Instagram account knows just how untrue it is. Sian explicitly said that she was pleased she was going without them.
See I'm not sure about Lyla. Daisy looks the most like Princess but Lyla is her mini me. They way she talks to Daisy sometimes is hard to watch. And the fact that Princess thinks its fine to keep that kind of footage in is very telling to the family dynamic.

Bonzai

Ive said it before. She was a teenager in the 00s. 95% of us were bullied. Being a bullied as a kid is not an excuse to be a shitty human being. I hate that people revel in that excuse. If its so bad, go to therapy. You dont get to bully or dismiss your kids cause people did that.

I would speculate the opposite about her. She probably got loads of attention (negative and positive) with her hip. When her hip was "fixed". The attention went away....
What happened to her hip? And when? Is that why she has a limp?

cheeseybites

She's admitted often that Disney movies aren't her thing. Theme parks are.
She did a watch along with internet strangers friends for both raya and the last dragon and for Luca on release day. She’s even got the kids (top of the range) Raya fancy dress for Christmas. But now she actually has to go the cinema instead of an Instagram freebie… not bothered 🙄

em69

VIP Member
But do you sponge off parents / in-laws?
No... so you can hold your head up high unlike these weekend millionaires
How do we know they sponge off the parents? I mean that must be the only way they can afford their lifestyle. It’s mental.

Yeah thats creepy

I find his whole account freaky
Just looking at his follows, its all wannabe Disney Influencers. No running or sports fan accounts, no cheeky bikini clad account, no twitchers, streamers, no meme accounts or shit posters. It's either run by Sain, hes a creep or he has a finsta.
I bet he keeps an eye on his numbers and unfollows those that unfollow him!

em69

VIP Member
Considering thay she saved a cool half a mill on not getting a house. You would of thought she could afford some therapy to develop hobbies and gain a personality of her own.

Shes just copies a bunch of other influencers. Anything for views/likes/followers

Maybe they can buy Dullum a spine.
Wait what? The house is a no go now?

RobotLady

VIP Member
It’s £60 per parent per child (over 5) per period of absence. It’s not per day. If she’s fined it’ll be £120.
That is what the gov.uk website says but it does state each council is different.
I’m in Kent and they only fine if you miss more than 10 consecutive sessions (1 week, 5 morning & 5 afternoon registrations).