Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well that makes a lot of sense. Bucket lost family are the most privileged idiots ever. They reek of white saviourism.

Homeschool kids at least get some friends. Those kids move before they can make any meaningfull connections.

Can you imagine Princess trying to homeschool the kids for a year? They dont have a kids club for that.

Except they (presumably) travel somewhere other than Disney/bland all inc resorts. She only ever goes to the same places in the UK too. Dull. I don't think she would know where to start with travelling for a year, it's just an insta-worthy line she trots out to seem more interesting than she ever will be.
Shes only go to the places everyone has already been. For the gram.

100% they never bought the house, which is why they didn’t show it!! It’s all for click bait and views!
If they had bought one and it had such amazing curb appeal they would have posted a picture of it, the fact they only showed interior ideas makes me think they were always going to renovate.
I mean this makes sense. Theres no way Dullum didnt do the math before they went to sign papers. Or he isnt a budget whizz like they let on.

I think they both have a shopping addiction, him less so than her. She may actually need help. Hate to think where she would be without her NHS payout and the bank of mum and dad Knapp.

I didnt buy a tea from costa on the way to see family. Can I get a new car now?

Not just parties but clubs and events, or even just going around their friends’ houses. I too have children a similar age and, particularly at this time of year, my weekends are all taken up with clubs, birthday parties, Christmas events, and play dates (with their friends, not the children of my friends). At least at the weekends, Sian appears to prioritise her Instagram life over the kids’ normal life.

But then, if my child were friends with either Daisy or Lyla, they absolutely wouldn’t be going to any event with them or to their house unless I was absolutely certain they weren’t going to be filmed or photographed by Sian for social media. So maybe that limits the invites the kids get or maybe Sian just prefers meeting up with Instagram friends who, like her, have no problem plastering their kids over the internet.
Shes mentioned clubs before. Personally I try to keep clubs to after school while they are so young so maybe its the same.

That sucks if they don't get invited cause Sain and Callum can't be trusted to not film. Surely we all know not to film or post pictures of other peoples kids? It's a no brainer right?

She did seem to slow down on the sharing of the girls which was awesome but now vlogmas is coming and they dragged an ill child to a PR event, I wonder how long itll last.

Just when I thought my estimation of her couldn’t get any lower she reveals she’s the kind of parent who studiously ignores their kids in the indoor play area. Her eldest is probably old enough to go off and play by herself unsupervised but her youngest is only four years old. Instead of playing with her or even just supervising her Sian is putting her head in a book and ignoring them. It’s very reminiscent of their “family” holiday to Ibiza and which consisted of dumping the kids in kids club as much as possible in order to read books on the sun lounger or in the hotel room.

She’s ditching them entirely for a trip to WDW in a couple of weeks. You would think she could muster up the energy to play with them now.
Maybe she hasnt told the girls yet? Or at least not said where they are going.

Stitch#17

Imagine them pulling this shit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.
It’s £60 per parent per child (over 5) per period of absence. It’s not per day. If she’s fined it’ll be £120.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I feel bad for the girls. Every weekend, every trip revolves about meeting with Disney oddballs from Instagram or YouTube. All whilst being constantly filmed and posed for content. Everybody I know with children the same age spends their weekends going to children’s activities, meeting with family, or having play dates with school friends. Not travelling around the country to meet up with people their parents barely know.

And the dog? I’ve never seen somebody who spends more time away from a puppy. She leaves that dog on an incredibly regular basis. They absolutely should never have got a dog, their lifestyle is completely unsuitable for dog ownership.
have they not taken the dog with them?

Merida91

I'm kinda hoping she produces a positive test before she is flies......
I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone but what would they actually do if Callum got symptomless positive or one of the grandparents did and they just said sorry we can't take the kids? Or even if Bojo says sorry we're in lockdown in Jan no travel for anyone...

powderpower

Chatty Member
You no longer have to test before returning to the U.K. so there is zero chance of any of them taking a test before they come back.

And they’re in the Riviera now.
Yes silly me I thought maybe they might do the responsible thing and test but your right I forgot who I was commenting on lol

We brought pain au chocolat to save some breakfast pennies! Oh behave!!!!!!
This isnt anything new. We've been bringing our own snacks on holiday for 20 years.
I wonder what she will buy with all that breakfast money saved.

I recon this is the trip they start talking about adding on points on the DVC since they saved half a million by not buying a house.

cancancan

I could be wrong but I think he said that “his girls”would be there to cheer him on when he finished on the last day. Honestly I think that’s fair enough. The runs start stupidly early and dragging the kids along just to cheer him on would be fairly pointless, really boring for them, and probably ruin the daytimes in the park.
Except these people brought their kids along to cheer.

I have to disagree though, they brought everyone along to cheer him on in the races, that is literally the point in them going. They are going again next month so it’s not like this is their only opportunity to enjoy the parks in the daytime. Even if they just caught the end of the races, him going over the finish line…. Just bizarre.

Attachments

I actually like “influencers” talking about engagement and algorithms. At the end of the day this is all that they really care about. They all want likes, comments, saves etc. It is so much more honest than the fake rubbish about making the “best friends ever”, connecting with people who “get them”, or “sharing advice”. They all want to grow their accounts; just be honest about it!
Yeah that's a fair point!

i feel she tries to straddle the line between 'I'm an influencer/content creator give me likes' and 'I'm your friendly neighbourhood Mads' and it doesn't wash with me. Pick a side, honey

theyalljustwindmeup

I’ve worked the wellies out!

The wellies are £135. She didn’t buy the wellies so, according to her budgeting logic, she “saved” £135 and now has £135 to spend on something else. Then she’s immediately spent $138 on Disney excursions: which is almost exactly the money she’s just “saved”! It all makes sense.
Haha brilliant 🤣🤣