Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woofer1

Apparently £39 for a tiny backpack is “so cheap” and £42 for a tiny Christmas backpack that you can only use one month a year is such a “good price”. She just lives in a completely different world.
I mean not defending her but for loungefly they are a good price

so yes she has a serious spending issue. It’s clearly a problem she has thay she can’t stop spending money. She spends her spare time looking for things to blow money on that she can then share on Instagram or make a Vlog of a haul.

ill put money on it That her holiday experiences with her are less than enjoyable. I’d love to see what her Friends who go on holiday with them all think about the pushy obsessive vlogging. I bet it looks all perfection on camera once it’s pieced together, but I’m almost certain it will be a nightmare to be spending time with them when she is videoing every single interaction and event. (Those cruise snap shots thay people shared with her videoing everything share that little insight enough)
Theres a few people on here going to WDW in Feb. We should absolutely insist they get us some pics 😅

Did you see the oldest holiday vlog she has? I think its those old school friends of Callums she posted about that magically disappeared before 24 hours a couple of weeks back.

Imagine if she has been off sick from work and they see this? So ill she can't do anything but adverts online.
I call bull. Hope she gets bollocked at work.

She could afford it because they “saved” money on solicitors fees on the house move. The house move they only decided to do two weeks before and hadn’t previously budgeted for.

It is classic Sian budgeting:

1) Decide to buy something for hundreds of pounds
2) Change your mind “saving” the money you had previously decided to spend
3) Spend the money you have “saved” on something else

I wonder what she will spend her saved 200k on (it a random guess).

More DVC? Another new car. Apparently endless amount of duvet covers since she bought fire hazzards from Shein for Daisy.

cheeseybites

Spoke to soon, he’s back with a book review 😴

maybe he reads so much to escape Sian. For a young couple they spend so much time reading books it makes me wonder how they manage to communicate with each other in between work, kids, Instagram.
The secret is that they both work shifts and their kids are in school and now go to after school club. They will both get plenty of days off without the kids and without their spouse.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I‘m the same with the thing she does with her hands, where she touches her fingers and thumb together. Worst explanation ever haha, do people know what I mean? She kinda opens her hand up then closes it, to emphasise a point. I’m naming it the “Sian hand” 😂
I know exactly what you mean because that was going to be my next snark!!! And the 3rd thing is what a lot of utubers do in their slog is at the end of a sentence their voice goes up an octave!!!! Oh boy I have got to stop hate watching because she really triggers me!!!

PJones

VIP Member
She’s so full of sh1t. Since when has it only been Dullum doing the runs? She’s been banging on and on about her doing the runs for months and now all of a sudden it’s just Dullum. Does she think people are stupid? The girls will be blamed for her not running now.

Also they do Disney for them not just the girls 😂

Throws me back to that trip to Ibiza where they went sight seeing for themselves and embarrassed the girls in what is now a deleted post. Remember the one, the girls getting a telling off from Dullum for not enjoying pretty streets in the old town and wanting ice cream… like kids do!
She was going to do some of the runs as probably didnt want to miss out. She hasnt trained much and cant do them if they take the girls

I’m not a big fan of this lot, but I think you are making a bit of a sweeping assumption here. She doesn’t need it to be a limited company or VAT registered if she isn’t making huge profit, she can just operate as a sole trader and declare on personal SA tax return (I’m sure I’d seen her mention about tax returns before on her stories ages ago)
I wasn’t saying she needed to be registered. But I doubt it’s declared income. With her doing compressed hours as a nurse it’s likely this income would push her into 40% bracket if not there already, which makes the margins very small for the time investment

My cousin lives in PA and her kids had their first jabs. They are 5 and 7. Thems the rules. Cant bend them for this Princess.

They can just book a hotel either close to disney (the horror) and do more park days or they can explore the rest of FL. Theres more to do than Disney.
They need a life. Some people have lost their lives or cant see their family till the flight prices go down (us).

Boo hoo the middle class blonde skinny rich girl cant go her cruise. How horrible.
They can’t get any DVC rooms, Jan and Feb are basically all booked out!