Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pumpkinpie88

So the US have reported over 50.8 million covid cases in one day. I cannot believe they’re still going to go without their children and risk catching covid or the possibility of flight cancellations etc.

And erm… this⬇ Let’s hope for she doesn’t given she fobs off the girls to anyone willing to take them or to any club which is open.

Attachments

Thought I’d do some digging on the house move to see just how much they “saved”…
Sian has “liked” Davidsons Homes on Facebook, they have a development near their current house called wellington place. We part exchanged with this builder and we had to buy a house worth 30% more than what they valued ours at in order to part ex. Part ex also meant you couldn’t use Help to buy so they’d have been mortgaging the difference. The house styles are quite recognisable hence her saying about not showing the front and majority have family rooms and a downstairs study. I’d say she was probably buying a Darlington style which is £525k (their house would need to be no more than £400k to part exchange) so she’s “saved” at least 125k, can’t wait to see the loungefly bags she buys with that 😂

I thought her FB was closed. Can you see that? Its Saturday so I have no time to be a nosey sod till 8pm haha.

Is it just me or does Dullum have odd taste in music. Im not sure gonna call a Disney pop ballad a banger.

RebelUtd

VIP Member
As long as guests actually tell Disney they have tested positive!
There is that.

but if you watched the stories. They have moved to the cabins and aren’t being charged any difference in points as they were on a dvc booking for old key west.
I don’t do stories, if they are staying on points it wouldn’t cost them anything - unless they need to extend the stay.

pumpkinpie88

Didn’t she post gushing about how great Dullum was got gagging 2 nights at riviera, which means they may leave tomorrow.

Didn’t the girls have to test on certain days, or was that scrapped?

Didn’t she post gushing about how great Dullum was got gagging 2 nights at riviera, which means they may leave tomorrow.

Didn’t the girls have to test on certain days, or was that scrapped?
Bagging not gagging 😂

em69

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.
I really cannot see how they can afford all of this…. It’s mental. Me and my partner probably on half their wages (a lot younger) but we have no kids so we don’t have that expense and we are lucky to get one holiday a year!

JessieB

Chatty Member
Sian's current insta🤔..I'm glad I'm not in the book club if her reviews consist of statements like "this is rubbish....not" 😂

Nadurath

VIP Member
I wonder if the move is a pre-quitting her job decision. I know a lot of house builders are offering NHS discounts / key worker discounts on new build properties. One near me (I think it’s Persimmons) have a sign up saying up to 5% discount. I’m betting there’s one instance of 5% and the normal discount is 1% but it could be a sizeable discount on a 4 or 5 bed property.

Have all the moving content to cement your move into being a Mum-fluencer, then ditch the actual career and sell your family’s privacy in vlogs and on Insta.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I’ll put my money on house move
But I doubt they would move to wales.
Im guessing a bigger house in a similar area, I doubt either of them would be leaving their current jobs

Dimfluencers

Well good luck to them... My colleague is stuck in NYC as she caught it pre departure and is isolating in her hotel at an extortionate cost!

Have you got a link to the friends

She was under the impression that she could still go to the parks but out of the goodness of her heart, she was going to stay at Old Key West (how lovely) but looks like disney told her to fook off or take these cabins. They may of been able to pay with points. Either way, will she not be able to come home for a while.

Just goes to show, covid is all over Disney. Glad I didnt take my boys. I was very tempted to go quietly for the smallests birthday.
Screenshot_20220106-093628_Instagram.jpg

Last edited: