Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I said this yesterday however I did notice that Madison commented on her post. It is strange that they didn’t mention each other given how much they gushed over “taking a chance” and finding friends for life.
Thinking about it, princess gets sent stuff from her friends but never sends anything to them. And they are all insta famous wannabes so its not like they wouldnt spunk themselves on a story about it.

Reactions: 1

cheeseybites

Sucking up to rule breakers Mitchells on Main Street today, they headed off to WDW via Jamaica at the same time as Yaz and Cash. They quietly stopped sharing stories whilst they were there as they suddenly realised people did not agree with that approach or level of Disney desperation. Sian really does surround herself with the best.
Today’s story is pure virtue signalling. She’s only shared the Mitchell’s post as they are serving military.

• Sad
The odd we gave our free sausage rolls to the homeless plug was SO SO SO self serving. I expect she wants a pat on the back for giving away free food...
When working in London I’ve bought homeless people coffee or food before, and see people doing it most days!

She’s not special giving away free food, if she’s approached someone, asked if she could BUY them lunch then paid with money, she might deserve some recognition, however she’d have to vlog it, when deserves no recognition!

I’m convinced she’s changing careers. She wanted to get ahead in nursing quickly and it didn’t happen. Her job has stopped her posting about it so she doesn’t get the internet points for being an “NHS hero”. She can’t get set shifts.

She’s going to quit and do something else.
Like what though? I wouldn’t trust her to work in my company

she posted about not showing the frontage because it’s great looking, but showing it would give it away.
Having done a few property renovations over the last decade, I’m going to estimate that their current house probably tops out at about £400k

so a logical step up of say £100k, and given what’s been stated so far, I’ll say it’s about £500-525k in value. Probably 4 bed with office or a 5 bed, some sort of open plan kitchen/diner/family space.

Older new build to a new build isn’t always a good thing but you have a level of apparent protection from the warranty, but the developers are useless. First 2 years is usually covered, the rest is an nhbc warranty which is useless.

I’ve renovated 3 slightly older new builds which had all just reached the 8-10 year age, including a flat, a maisonette and a semi detached 3 bed, they were all terrible quality and cost a fortune to get it to a standard I was happy with after putting things right.
She has said that the current house needed loads doing to it so yeah it would make sense. I spose the builders are paid per sq meter built and I know they have penalties for being late. It's a shit show really.

Gimme an old ass midland cottage over a shiny new build anyday.

cheeseybites

Wonder what tightening the purse string advice is next? Maybe don’t drive miles for a stay at your mates in Cardiff?
100% she will think a weekend in Cardiff is “free” as she stayed at her friend’s house (no hotel!) and drove (no train tickets!)… not understanding that driving a 300 mile round trip costs a significant amount in petrol.

Bonzai

Its terribly sad isn't it. I wonder whether the fact that she was bullied and unpopular at school that makes her this way. To never have had friends and attention like this early on it now feels amazing to her. Nothing else compares. These people are fake friends. Would they be there holding your hand when you are at rock bottom, probably not. Would they be friends with Sian if it wasn't for Instagram and You Tube? Again no. I'd be more happy with one or two very close real life friends than 100 social media/influencer ones.

AND I would put money on the fact that that box will be back in the case exactly as it is in that photo - unopened! Don’t believe for a minute they will test before the flight and risk not being able to fly home. It’s all for effect for the gram 🙄
I hope for the sake of patients and shoppers this isnt the case. But I wouldnt be suprised at all.
This pair don't exactly have a great track record with good decisions.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
yep, but when we resort to just making wild assumptions without any logic, basis or common sense it looks so desperate…clutching at straws to find something To moan about.
Again, apologies for making wild assumptions without logic, basis or common sense. I can see why I would look desperate, clutching at straws to find something to moan about.

I'll go back to observing this thread.

leigh225

It’s £60 per parent per child per school year for taking them out (but only if the child is over 6).
The flights are so expensive on virgin at the moment, I looked the other day and for the girls it would of been £950 each return. Wow you can just find that amount of money

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Hi, new to this thread after seeing her mentioned elsewhere! Always intrigued as to how Disney bloggers afford DVC. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread that they have a lot of disposable income, how?! He works as a branch manager at Waitrose and she’s a nurse, is that right? I’ve sat through a DVC meeting and we nearly signed up but pulled out after deciding we would like to make over payments on our mortgage for the next couple of years to chip away at that first before we bought in. Do they not have a mortgage hence the disposable income?! Also have a horrible feeling she doesn’t live too far from me, anyone know the county they are in?
They live in market harborough.
Im certain they will have a mortgage, unless they have had a lottery win then don’t most people?

they borrowed the money for Dvc, but loads of other vloggers either buy it resale or use the loan offer.
Remember to most the disney kudos and bragging nature of Dvc means lots of them prioritise that over their house ownership or mortgage payments.

Bonzai

Hmmmm another receipt - this time thinking £65 for breakfast is a good price. Oh and don't forget the amazing 10% discount for DVC.

Also I think Sian has been tampering with Dullm's insta - 'The best breakfast date' Hmmm debatable!