Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These new estates tend to be full of young families who quite quickly form a close-knit new community, because everybody is more or less in the same situation.
Most of the new estates in my area seem to be all up for sale within a couple of years. No one ever seems to stay in them for the long term.

She probably needs to wind the spending in
$150 on breakfast
Coffees
Nomad lounge drinks
I’d say reaching the $200 limit Already
won’t be any spare cash for merch…
Im sure they will come up with some bat crap excuse as to why she needed something. Or why she needed to spend 400 in the chatacter warehouse

To be fair, we do a character breakfast around 11.30 so technically its lunch a couple of times during the holiday. The boys do love them. But sure as shit not paying the same amount for less of an offer.

Theres way nicer places to eat in orlando than Disney.

I watched the slog so you didnt have to.
Its incredibly me me me. I think she is trying to rebrand the youtube to be less Disney and more about her as a Influencer.

The write yourself a letter wasnt her idea. She copied it from her mate Dawn and Alba i think they are on insta. Shes doing it again this year.

The shitty zoom is back.

She says she doesnt have diagnosable body dymophia but then tells the camera that she sees something different than what everyone else does. Eh?

She mentions taking a year out to travel is very much the (selfish) goal. Everyone takes a year from work/school so she can travel.

The shop was ultra successful but it took away time from her seeing her insta mates life.

The kids are her besties apparently. Yet to see the evidence.

They are doing a 10 year vowel renewal on the beach. Probably the hawaii disney resort.

The puppy is mentioned. She "completes the family". Ellie reeks of a baby replacement. She brought it up to dullum in Feb and by April they had her. I dont know about anyone else but we discussed it for years and waiting till we were both confirmed WFH forever before we commited to a dog.

She cries. The end.

That won’t work with a child in reception. They are too honest! She will tell her teachers that her parents are in WDW within five minutes of the walking through the door. At which point the school would have alot of questions about why the kids are being sent in. It would be homeschooling with the grandparents or no education at all.
Maybe that really understanding teacher wont be so understanding if that happens.

They take the piss. Thats probably why she has no real friends.

pumpkinpie88

There is a shadow of her walking with the gimble in her stories. She must look like a right weirdo walking round with that all day long on holiday. Everyone else enjoying themselves but her waking along filming every second.
Yes but filming only take a half an hour of their day remember, she only films the interesting stuff, that’s it. 🙄 Another blatant lie she thinks we believe.

She was under the impression that she could still go to the parks but out of the goodness of her heart, she was going to stay at Old Key West (how lovely) but looks like disney told her to fook off or take these cabins. They may of been able to pay with points. Either way, will she not be able to come home for a while.

Just goes to show, covid is all over Disney. Glad I didnt take my boys. I was very tempted to go quietly for the smallests birthday.
Madison is actually American (although she’s lived in Scotland for past few years while studying at university); She went home to USA for Christmas / New Year - her sister “Kenzi” works at WDW and she usually does rundisney which is why she’s there at the moment.

Disclaimer: I quite like Madison and at least she’s at an age where it’s tolerable to be obsessed with Disney 24/7

Without fail, one of the Crapillies are gonna catch covid I just hope it’s Sian and not one of the kids.

Stitch#17

The fine is £60 per parent per child and could vary depending on location. For example, in West Sussex you will be fined after 10 missed sessions, each day is split into 2 sessions. So it depends on the council where she lives as to what they are allowed if the head doesn't authorise.

Im sure they'll have made up some story to the school head about why they had to take them away to Florida.
It’s also whether the head reports the absence to the council for them to issue the fine. Our head doesn’t. I would have thought their head would be more inclined to with them missing so many days for 2 holidays in quick succession though. Even the most understanding head will struggle with that one!

Had to make an account just so I could comment of this shit show.

Anyone else see the weird plane tap/kiss thing at the end of Dullums boarding the plane video? WTAF

How many nights was the cruise? 3?
I believe so,

£414 to stay at an All Stars Resort if they HAVE to be onsite. Less if they can get an AP discount.

I got that but what's stopping them pay out of pocket with the refunded cruise to get a villa, apartment or hotel like the rest of us commoners?

You don't need DVC to go to Disney
Oh yeah I agree, but unless they use their DVC it's not within 'budget'

cheeseybites

You have to pay for LFTs in the US and it’s almost impossible to get a PCR. It’s actually common sense to take LFTs with you and test if anybody is symptomatic.

whatsever you

VIP Member
As far as I can tell, they dumped the kids off with the kids club and went and got dole whips and sat on the beach to watch the fire works.

Start as you mean to go on then.
was wondering why she was still up at 2am UK time- surely they didnt leave the kids already!

Also, how do we know she's not running? I thought maybe one of her 'disney friends' had just offered to look after them while they were running?

Lurkeylou

Hi, new to this thread after seeing her mentioned elsewhere! Always intrigued as to how Disney bloggers afford DVC. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread that they have a lot of disposable income, how?! He works as a branch manager at Waitrose and she’s a nurse, is that right? I’ve sat through a DVC meeting and we nearly signed up but pulled out after deciding we would like to make over payments on our mortgage for the next couple of years to chip away at that first before we bought in. Do they not have a mortgage hence the disposable income?! Also have a horrible feeling she doesn’t live too far from me, anyone know the county they are in?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She probably needs to wind the spending in
$150 on breakfast
Coffees
Nomad lounge drinks
I’d say reaching the $200 limit Already
won’t be any spare cash for merch…

So, lockdown is absolutely back on the cards, are they still thinking they are going to plod round WDW?!?
I think they will go if the airline will let them on the plane. If its a case of get home now or quarantine for 2 weeks when you get back. They are quarentining. Possibly high fiving each other because they don't have to parent for another 2 weeks if the grandparents will have the girls and the pooch.

They did it once before, they'll do it again with shit eating grins on their faces.

Hi, new to this thread after seeing her mentioned elsewhere! Always intrigued as to how Disney bloggers afford DVC. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread that they have a lot of disposable income, how?! He works as a branch manager at Waitrose and she’s a nurse, is that right? I’ve sat through a DVC meeting and we nearly signed up but pulled out after deciding we would like to make over payments on our mortgage for the next couple of years to chip away at that first before we bought in. Do they not have a mortgage hence the disposable income?! Also have a horrible feeling she doesn’t live too far from me, anyone know the county they are in?
His parents loaned them money for DVC. And probably paid towards/for any holiday theyve been on. Which is a lot.

Hes a store manager at waitrose, probably the big one not too far from them on the Northampton boarder.
Shes a senior transport nurse.
So probably like 80k between them?

We have sussed she had a birth injury and probably got a pay out and as long as she (or her parents) wasnt thick she probably bought a house and got herself on the property ladder young. So their mortgage might not be huge.

They live in Market Harborough

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
Couldn't work out if the despicable three where having a dig at them in their latest vlog. They said they booked their next florida trip for early next year as they want to get a dog next year so don't want to start settling it in to then chuck it in the kennels after a month.