Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to count how many times Sian touches her hair in a 10 minute vlog (day 15 vlogmas) because what else am I gonna do on a Thursday night.

46 times in 9:30 minutes.
It drives me INSANE the constant fiddling with her hair!

Reactions: 3
Omicron is just starting to take hold in the States, they are behind us on this particular journey but catching up fast. The risk they are taking, travelling without the girls, is unfathomable in the midst of such obvious uncertainty. I just can't get my head around their choices.

Reactions: 4
It drives me INSANE the constant fiddling with her hair!
Im off to count this vlogs hair fiddling.

Edit 6 times in less than a minute..

Edit 2
18 times in 6 mins. Half of which she was at work and it was Dullum super focused on the lego and pins. Which is a nice change from having to look at lego and sians face. Or the dog and sians face. Or outside and her face.

The focus on that bloody camera is horrible. It makes us feel queasy everytime.

Last edited:
Given she so obviously reads here. Wait until she does a vlog with no hair fiddling. Then we can all say Hi Sian! 👋

Reactions: 5
Its not just the hair fiddling but the constant nose/face/mouth touching as well ,and the dog jumping all over her when shes got her work stuff on ,and is on her way to work

The big issue for me is that she’s clearly been told not to mention work on social media, yet here she is recording YouTube videos in her uniform with the logo visible, talking about her work day. Even if she argues that she isn’t directly identifying her employer and the logo is partially obscured it is extremely disrespectful to continue doing this. It is not difficult to work out where she works from that uniform. And if you’ve followed for any length of time you know exactly where she works and what her job is.

How hard can it be to get out of the uniform being recording a vlog?

Reactions: 6
The big issue for me is that she’s clearly been told not to mention work on social media, yet here she is recording YouTube videos in her uniform with the logo visible, talking about her work day. Even if she argues that she isn’t directly identifying her employer and the logo is partially obscured it is extremely disrespectful to continue doing this. It is not difficult to work out where she works from that uniform. And if you’ve followed for any length of time you know exactly where she works and what her job is.

How hard can it be to get out of the uniform being recording a vlog?
I'm sure many of us could say exactly, I certainly can. You can't regain that privacy, once you put something out there.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the move is a pre-quitting her job decision. I know a lot of house builders are offering NHS discounts / key worker discounts on new build properties. One near me (I think it’s Persimmons) have a sign up saying up to 5% discount. I’m betting there’s one instance of 5% and the normal discount is 1% but it could be a sizeable discount on a 4 or 5 bed property.

Have all the moving content to cement your move into being a Mum-fluencer, then ditch the actual career and sell your family’s privacy in vlogs and on Insta.

I'm sure many of us could say exactly, I certainly can. You can't regain that privacy, once you put something out there.
It's the girls in their school uniforms that gets me. For saying you cant see the front of the house cause of privacy, heres the girls in their school uniforms, in a small town, which is walking distance from their house. How thick can she be?

I wonder if the move is a pre-quitting her job decision. I know a lot of house builders are offering NHS discounts / key worker discounts on new build properties. One near me (I think it’s Persimmons) have a sign up saying up to 5% discount. I’m betting there’s one instance of 5% and the normal discount is 1% but it could be a sizeable discount on a 4 or 5 bed property.
Actually getting a discount on the house makes sense but i think they did it cause of the part exhange on their current house. She isnt big enough to get sponsers that actually pay big enough money for their lives. At the moment its mostly freebies.

The shop would of had decent profit margins if she had worked at it longer and harder, it could of replaced her income. Shes going big zoella style or staying put till a part time community job comes up I think. Or she will go into school nursing. Which is a raise, less hours and mostly referals and meetings.

Reactions: 2
Decided to count how many times Sian touches her hair in a 10 minute vlog (day 15 vlogmas) because what else am I gonna do on a Thursday night.

46 times in 9:30 minutes.
This does my head in , along with the touching of her face

Reactions: 4
There are many things I don’t get….

Why is she touching her hair / rubbing mouth / spots / eyes ALL THE TIME. Makes my stomach turn and I just can’t watch it anymore

Do normal people need a ‘preworkout’ drink before doing a keep fit video in the kitchen - is that a thing now?

lolling about in sweaty ‘workout gear’ - minging. Or didn’t workout that hard? So didn’t really need a preworkout drink?

The incessant repeating of everything she’s about to do over and over again (whilst gazing in the camera and fiddling with hair / rubbing face)

Wearing NHS uniform at home to / from work. Very poor infection control practice. Makes me doubt she’s that good a nurse if she thinks that’s ok. Not allowed in my trust.

Dog. Everywhere.

Pretty convinced that the hair touching is a self soothing gesture. Shes very uncomfortable about how she looks or she is very uncomfortable vlogging. She asks about what to use on her skin but no products are gonna help if she wont stop touching it.

I dont get the mlm pre workout. I use pre work out to lift weights 3 times a week. Where I'm lifting my body weight +

No you dont need it for a home workout. Or to run 5k.

So, lockdown is absolutely back on the cards, are they still thinking they are going to plod round WDW?!?
I think they will go if the airline will let them on the plane. If its a case of get home now or quarantine for 2 weeks when you get back. They are quarentining. Possibly high fiving each other because they don't have to parent for another 2 weeks if the grandparents will have the girls and the pooch.

They did it once before, they'll do it again with tit eating grins on their faces.

You’d think with his wife being a nurse her respect the things we’re having to do to keep things manageable. I know it’s a pain and I wish we were through it but until then - if you can’t be bothered testing, don’t do things like going on international holidays which at any times are a luxury!

Attachments

You’d think with his wife being a nurse her respect the things we’re having to do to keep things manageable. I know it’s a pain and I wish we were through it but until then - if you can’t be bothered testing, don’t do things like going on international holidays which at any times are a luxury!
Oh we’re sorry for the inconvenience of having to make sure you are safe to travel!

such an entitled 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.