Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even realise she had a fear of flying, not noticed her say it in the travel vlogs.

Reactions: 5
That Insta story was total unnecessary and why doesn't she have real friends to talk that through with? Maybe she's worried they'll tell her some home truths?
Im fairly certain she doesn’t have any close real-life friends. But she does have a husband and parents. Why wouldn’t they call her out on this?

Also she must be getting some negative feedback about ditching the kids in a pandemic with unpredictable travel restrictions to fly to a different continent to visit the kids’ favourite ever place. If they catch covid in the US they could be stuck there for weeks, if not months. I just can’t believe that everybody is unrelentingly positive about such a horrible piece of parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I dont think so. Sounds like there's a living room, family room, garage, downstairs loo based on her pintrest. I recon its the 450k 5 bed ones north of the train station.

Im fairly certain she doesn’t have any close real-life friends.
Same. Or she did and shes ditched them for insta/disney friends. I can imagine shes burnt a lot of bridges buy not putting in effort.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they would contemplate going to Florida (or anywhere) without the kids at the moment. So she I worried about flying, but not concerned about catching covid whilst out there and not being able to get back to the kids for weeks. Wow, I really can’t believe how her mind works

Reactions: 6
“It’s ok if we all die together but not if I die and the kids don’t. They have to die too?!”

That is one of the most disgustingly selfish things I’ve ever heard. Even more so than leaving the kids behind in the first place, which is horrible enough on its own. She is not a good person.
I don’t know about you , but as a mother I’d much prefer of I died and my children stayed alive … what the duck is Sian on about … stupid woman

Reactions: 4
I’ve been off here for a while so not fully up to date but holy sh!t this woman is a joke. When has she ever mentioned a fear of flying and thanking people for justifying her anxiety and her decision to go away for “couple time” with Callum. Sorry couple time is date night or a cheeky night away not a couples trip to Florida and having your teeny tiny heart feel a little bad for leaving your kids behind in case something happens.

She should go to therapy like everyone else.
That’s next weeks vlog 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im obviously in the minority here but I actually get her logic cause why would you want your kids to be parentless? If everyone dies, no one is left behind lol 🤷‍♀️
It's a weird subject to be talking about on stories though

Im obviously in the minority here but I actually get her logic cause why would you want your kids to be parentless? If everyone dies, no one is left behind lol 🤷‍♀️
Because I love my child and the one in my belly more than anything and the thought of them being dead , even if I’m dead too , makes me feel physically sick … I’d rather I was gone but my kids still had a chance … maybe that’s a weird school of thought , if my husband and I died they’d be devasateted but they would have family rally around them and they’d be safe , loved , fed , cared for and would hopefully life full and successful lives

I think Sian’s way of thinking is a bit odd , but maybe I’m the odd one !

• Heart
Because I love my child and the one in my belly more than anything and the thought of them being dead , even if I’m dead too , makes me feel physically sick … I’d rather I was gone but my kids still had a chance … maybe that’s a weird school of thought , if my husband and I died they’d be devasateted but they would have family rally around them and they’d be safe , loved , fed , cared for and would hopefully life full and successful lives

I think Sian’s way of thinking is a bit odd , but maybe I’m the odd one !
Not odd. I would never be so selfish as to hope we would "go together".

It suggests that they think that the kids don't deserve a chance at life cause its not worth it if Princess Buzzkill and Gollum aren't in it.

How self centred can you get.

I get couples holidays to Marbella, Thailand for hell even the Maldives something like that. I wouldn't do it personally but that one I can rationalise. Not taking your primary school childrens to Disney World, which happens to be their favourite place in the world. Thats fucked up.

Its not much different than me going to Thomas land or peppa pig world without the boys. For which I would be shanked in my sleep by a 4 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
P
See I don’t get this at all. In either scenario you are dead so you are then saying you would rather your children were dead than they lived with no parents. Clearly them being dead is far far worse than them losing their parents. Lots of children lose one or both parents at a young age, we don’t euthanise them.

I dont think so. Sounds like there's a living room, family room, garage, downstairs loo based on her pintrest. I recon its the 450k 5 bed ones north of the train station.

she posted about not showing the frontage because it’s great looking, but showing it would give it away.
Having done a few property renovations over the last decade, I’m going to estimate that their current house probably tops out at about £400k

so a logical step up of say £100k, and given what’s been stated so far, I’ll say it’s about £500-525k in value. Probably 4 bed with office or a 5 bed, some sort of open plan kitchen/diner/family space.

Older new build to a new build isn’t always a good thing but you have a level of apparent protection from the warranty, but the developers are useless. First 2 years is usually covered, the rest is an nhbc warranty which is useless.

I’ve renovated 3 slightly older new builds which had all just reached the 8-10 year age, including a flat, a maisonette and a semi detached 3 bed, they were all terrible quality and cost a fortune to get it to a standard I was happy with after putting things right.

she posted about not showing the frontage because it’s great looking, but showing it would give it away.
Having done a few property renovations over the last decade, I’m going to estimate that their current house probably tops out at about £400k

so a logical step up of say £100k, and given what’s been stated so far, I’ll say it’s about £500-525k in value. Probably 4 bed with office or a 5 bed, some sort of open plan kitchen/diner/family space.

Older new build to a new build isn’t always a good thing but you have a level of apparent protection from the warranty, but the developers are useless. First 2 years is usually covered, the rest is an nhbc warranty which is useless.

I’ve renovated 3 slightly older new builds which had all just reached the 8-10 year age, including a flat, a maisonette and a semi detached 3 bed, they were all terrible quality and cost a fortune to get it to a standard I was happy with after putting things right.
She has said that the current house needed loads doing to it so yeah it would make sense. I spose the builders are paid per sq meter built and I know they have penalties for being late. It's a tit show really.

Gimme an old ass midland cottage over a shiny new build anyday.

Reactions: 1
I live in an “old-ass midlands cottage” and I do actually see the benefits of a new build on a brand new estate. These new estates tend to be full of young families who quite quickly form a close-knit new community, because everybody is more or less in the same situation. In comparison living in an old cottage we are still seen as “newcomers” despite living in the house for more than a decade and the community is incredibly cliquey and unwelcoming; largely separated between the people who grew up here and those that didn’t.

Of course this is entirely irrelevant if you are already living in a new-build estate and just moving to another one, like Sian is.

I live in an “old-ass midlands cottage” and I do actually see the benefits of a new build on a brand new estate. These new estates tend to be full of young families who quite quickly form a close-knit new community, because everybody is more or less in the same situation. In comparison living in an old cottage we are still seen as “newcomers” despite living in the house for more than a decade and the community is incredibly cliquey and unwelcoming; largely separated between the people who grew up here and those that didn’t.

Of course this is entirely irrelevant if you are already living in a new-build estate and just moving to another one, like Sian is.
That sucks that youve had to go through that, we've been pretty lucky I guess with our village. It's been ok to be the "newcomers" here. I do love my cottage though.

On another note. Her vlog includes another Beachbody plug. I think thats 2 in 3 weeks? Even though she rarely mentions it. Its all very boring.

More starbucks.

Last edited:
These new estates tend to be full of young families who quite quickly form a close-knit new community, because everybody is more or less in the same situation.
Most of the new estates in my area seem to be all up for sale within a couple of years. No one ever seems to stay in them for the long term.

I can’t believe they are stilling going to Florida without the children with everything going on - In a rapidly escalating pandemic. What if the borders close or they have to isolate or get really sick etc and cant get back - I can’t imagine any normal parent prioritising running at Disney over their children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.