Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord. If you genuinely think your kids would die on a plane, should you be there? Call me crazy but I don't take my boys anywhere I think they may die.

She isnt very bright is she? I mean just in general. You don't need to go on tik tok to figure out how planes work. Surely she did physics at school right?

Getting to the point where I will laugh if we get put in a 4 week lockdown after xmas. Hoping karma comes through for the kiddos.
I hope we don’t because we’re supposed to be there the same time and my mental health can’t cope with another cancellation 🤣

For someone who is anxious about flying she sure flys enough!

I have a friend with a severe fear of flying and she will avoid it in any way possible!

That Insta story was total unnecessary and why doesn't she have real friends to talk that through with? Maybe she's worried they'll tell her some home truths?

Maybe she's gearing up for a big 'fear of flying' performance on her next WDW vlog series like twatty Get Binky? If you're that scared put the bloody camera down
not defending her but I’m an anxious flyer and do a few a year

Reactions: 1
Fair enough, but I'm sure you're not filming everything, including your own face the whole flight!
Couldn’t think of anything worse
I have to have 1000 distractions to be ok
Filming would be the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t think of anything worse
I have to have 1000 distractions to be ok
Filming would be the last thing on my mind
But you aren’t conditioned to believe that filming everything is the number 1 priority, no matter what you are doing. For Sian filming comes way above anything else in her order of priorities. For example, she was walking around on a holiday with her extended family with a camera strapped to her, filming constantly. Weirdly nobody other than her children, who have grown up under her constant filming, seemed to want to walk next to her or talk to her.

Reactions: 3
But you aren’t conditioned to believe that filming everything is the number 1 priority, no matter what you are doing. For Sian filming comes way above anything else in her order of priorities. For example, she was walking around on a holiday with her extended family with a camera strapped to her, filming constantly. Weirdly nobody other than her children, who have grown up under her constant filming, seemed to want to walk next to her or talk to her.
For anyone that hasn’t seen it, go to Mr Ian and Mr David’s WDW 50 event video - you can see her during the presentation watching through her screen and then looking down as she’s live posting onto insta!

For anyone that hasn’t seen it, go to Mr Ian and Mr David’s WDW 50 event video - you can see her during the presentation watching through her screen and then looking down as she’s live posting onto insta!
She has, of course, denied that she ever does this. She says that other people ruin their experiences by filming them rather than experiencing them (she was talking about the WDW fireworks show). She said she always held her camera at chest height so she could experience things herself. Yet in every single third party picture or film that shows her filming she is staring through her screen, often whilst also filming on a second camera simultaneously. She has also made the ludicrous and obviously untrue comment that her vlogs take up no more than 30 minutes a day and the rest of the day is enjoyed as normal.

But, despite this, I don’t think she’s deliberately lying. I think she genuinely believes what she’s saying, she just has a very tenuous grasp on reality.

Reactions: 4
She has, of course, denied that she ever does this. She says that other people ruin their experiences by filming them rather than experiencing them (she was talking about the WDW fireworks show). She said she always held her camera at chest height so she could experience things herself. Yet in every single third party picture or film that shows her filming she is staring through her screen, often whilst also filming on a second camera simultaneously. She has also made the ludicrous and obviously untrue comment that her vlogs take up no more than 30 minutes a day and the rest of the day is enjoyed as normal.

But, despite this, I don’t think she’s deliberately lying. I think she genuinely believes what she’s saying, she just has a very tenuous grasp on reality.
Don't forget the photo on the cruise, watching a show through the camera, at head height and not paying attention to the girls, all in one go!

I can’t believe they are stilling going to Florida without the children with everything going on - In a rapidly escalating pandemic. What if the borders close or they have to isolate or get really sick etc and cant get back - I can’t imagine any normal parent prioritising running at Disney over their children
you would think especially given her work in the nhs & Dullums brother being a doctor that the rapid spread of omicron and other countries putting us on a ban list might make them seriously think about prolonging their trip but no, they’ll go regardless. The kids are always put second to her YouTube/gram/content.

I felt really sad for her kids when she said in the vlog that she'll be having to pack suitcases for them (in addition to her and Dullum's), as the kids will be staying with grandparents. Imagine how confusing it'll be for them with their mum packing suitcases but their's aren't for a holiday to Florida 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I felt really sad for her kids when she said in the vlog that she'll be having to pack suitcases for them (in addition to her and Dullum's), as the kids will be staying with grandparents. Imagine how confusing it'll be for them with their mum packing suitcases but their's aren't for a holiday to Florida 😕
I actually kind of liked her when I first started watching her, then when she stated that they were going without their kids, I lost ALL respect for her. I then noticed how she was always dumping her kids off at kids club when they were on holiday and when they were on the cruise. My husband and I just went to vegas for a few nights without the kids, but guess what? We took them to Disneyland the next week. I would NEVER go to disney without my little girls.

I also hope that Callum doesn’t pack those too tight, awful rust coloured Bermuda shorts that he always wears and the women’s Birkenstocks he wears 🤢

• Haha
They could be with the grandparents for a very long time if either Sian or Callum catch covid in the US. The fact Sian is fine with that risk says a lot about her as a person.

Reactions: 3
The risk they are taking is ridiculous. I can't believe the grandparents are accommodating this level of emotional abuse.

The girls have their own suitcases to go between both sets of grandparents. This is baffling. The only time my son had a suitcase to go to grandparents was when I had his brother. This pair will cheers and laugh all the way to the airport.

Imagine her work (thats shes been doing something for but she cant tell us) if she has to self isolate for 14 days when she gets home. If i worked with her I'd be so pissed off having to cover that shift.

Not to mention those grandparents could well end up having to home-school the girls. There’s strong rumours of the government keeping schools closed for an extra two weeks after the Christmas holidays.

Not to mention those grandparents could well end up having to home-school the girls. There’s strong rumours of the government keeping schools closed for an extra two weeks after the Christmas holidays.
I for one am fine with that. A bunch of us mums arent letting the kids go back on monday (we break up on weds) so we can isolate and make sure we don't give family anything.

This pair will use their "we are key workers" crap to get them into school. Even if they are out of the country.

Reactions: 2
This pair will use their "we are key workers" crap to get them into school. Even if they are out of the country.
That won’t work with a child in reception. They are too honest! She will tell her teachers that her parents are in WDW within five minutes of the walking through the door. At which point the school would have alot of questions about why the kids are being sent in. It would be homeschooling with the grandparents or no education at all.

That won’t work with a child in reception. They are too honest! She will tell her teachers that her parents are in WDW within five minutes of the walking through the door. At which point the school would have alot of questions about why the kids are being sent in. It would be homeschooling with the grandparents or no education at all.
Maybe that really understanding teacher wont be so understanding if that happens.

They take the piss. Thats probably why she has no real friends.

Decided to count how many times Sian touches her hair in a 10 minute vlog (day 15 vlogmas) because what else am I gonna do on a Thursday night.

46 times in 9:30 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.