Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you lovely lot, this Krustyā€™s tired so Iā€™m calling it a night. Enjoy the rest of your evening and letā€™s hope itā€™ll be a calm free night and not another shxt storm. Night all šŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right you lovely lot, this Krustyā€™s tired so Iā€™m calling it a night. Enjoy the rest of your evening and letā€™s hope itā€™ll be a calm free night and not another shxt storm. Night all šŸ™Œ
Goodnight Krusty. Get a good sleep, donā€™t have too much sexy time šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you get to my age you don't need it, life's one big hot flush

Bless you big hugs . Sometime
When you get to my age you don't need it, life's one big hot flush anyway.šŸ˜„
Bless you big hugs . Xxx
When you get to my age you don't need it, life's one big hot flush

Bless you big hugs . Sometime

Night xxx

Goodnight, it should be quiet now, everyone has to regroup and concoct a new narrative, personality and identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else have ZERO clue what is going on or just me? šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m so confused with this whole drama lama!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i am glad that people are seeing what krusty and co have really been up to but I hope this situation makes them all a lot of self reflection.

The majority have been extremely gullible and they havenā€™t actually raised awareness theyā€™ve caused so much harm. I really hope L&B arenā€™t what people say they are, imagine how hard it would be for a victim of theirs to come forward now (and itā€™s already so hard) after all of this!

The whole thing is disgusting and everyone involved should be ashamed. Abuse isnā€™t a joke and not something people should use to make profit!!!

disclaimer before anyone starts šŸ˜… I donā€™t support the things that L&B say and do. Iā€™m disgusted with the way this ā€œraising awarenessā€ thing has been dealt with and the bullying thatā€™s happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This account again with zero followers or vids n changed it name was out for tattoguy but keeps leaving comments saying spf50 bluepop etc... support ponces etc...
bless them, Iā€™m not fussed tbh šŸ˜… my opinions are all over this thread and I stand by everything I said. They donā€™t even know who any of us are so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This account again with zero followers or vids n changed it name was out for tattoguy but keeps leaving comments saying spf50 bluepop etc... support ponces etc...
Could just be a random sad freak, there sure is a lot of them out there

Reactions: 7
Could just be a random sad freak, there sure is a lot of them out there
Yeah there 2 accounts with same profile pic and the other 1 has 1 follower some woman but its been going in lives now trying starts on the rest of us

Reactions: 6
I can't keep up with all this tbh, I've been watching all this play out for over a year. What Lucy did to Jo last night was inexcusable I couldn't believe what I was watching! I wonder how this is all going to play out now?

Reactions: 7
Yeah there 2 accounts with same profile pic and the other 1 has 1 follower some woman but its been going in lives now trying starts on the rest of us
They wonā€™t be getting a reaction from me, people like that go away eventually. Theyā€™ll move on to someone thatā€™ll actually give a reaction.

Reactions: 6
Well that person clearly knows nothing. I can vouch that both people mentioned do not support L&B and they have both said that in previous threads. Clearly some people canā€™t read or havnt taken the time to gather the facts before opening their gob. More fool that person.
nobody here supports L&B, we have said that so many times. A trip to specsavers wouldnā€™t go amiss with some folk šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't keep up with all this tbh, I've been watching all this play out for over a year. What Lucy did to Jo last night was inexcusable I couldn't believe what I was watching! I wonder how this is all going to play out now?

Thing is . Majority are still gifting Lucy. It turns my stomach. But majority are there I feel to watch Lucy come crashing down or for the drama. It's ridiculously getting harder and harder to see what is the truth or not . I can stand Bryan's mouth it's need washing out with soap I mean the language that comes out of his mouth is horrendous. I choose not to listen and watch no more.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.